Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) Empty
PostSubject: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 am

Severine groaned as she eyed the large amount of books stacked on the table. She had a ton of homework and all she wanted to do was to set it on fire. With another loud groan that promoted an equally loud round of "Shhh!", Severine rested her head in between the pages of a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Leah walked into the library both tired and slightly excited. Tired because of homework, excited because it was the library, she loved libraries. She made her way towards some tables to get started on some homework. Leah spotted another girl working on homework, well, resting her head in it. Leah walked up and asked, "May I sit here?" pointing to the chair across from the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Severine looked up at the unfamiliar girl in front of her. She was so tired of the work that she didn't even feel like smiling. "Yeah anything," she said, happily knocking the books off the table. They landed with loud thuds on the floor, drawing scandalous looks from the various people around.

She stuck out her hand and lifted up the corners of her lips to form something that looked vaguely like a smile. "I'm Severine," she introduced. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:57 am

Leah smiled at Severine, who looked incredibly tired, "I'm Leah Baker" taking the girl's hand and shook it. Leah sat down placing her bag lightly on the table. "What are you working on?" she asked, Pleased that she didn't stutter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:18 am

Severine shrugged, "I don't really know. Since I put down these books, all I wanted to do was set it on fire. Is there a charm for that?" She asked Leah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 am

Leah smiled, "Yeah, incendio starts a fire. But I recommend that you wait untill you are outside before you start one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 am

"The librarian will most probably set me on fire if I set fire on her precious books," Severine joked, her usual cheerful side appearing. "Anyway why are you here?" she asked as she picked up one of the books that had been thrown on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 am

Leah giggled, "I came to get started on some homework. But I can't concentrate very well on it, way too many distractions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 am

Severine laughed, "Distractions or no distractions, I can't concentrate on homework any way!" She opened the book she had randomly picked up and opened it. She glanced down and her eyes boggled. "I'm so dead.." she moaned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 am

"Do you need any help?" Leah asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)   Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unusual ways to meet a friend (Closed to Leah Baker!)
Page 1 of 1