Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) Empty
PostSubject: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Morgana walked aimlessly through the castle, wondering what to do. She was contemplating to go to the owlery to send a letter with one of the owls there, but she really didn't know what to say. Nothing much had happened since she had talked with her father, except that she had gotten closer with some people, and gotten to know others. But honestly, she wouldn't deem that as interesting herself, so she was pretty sure that Mordred wouldn't.

She reached the Transfiguration courtyard and smiled at that. She liked it here. There were a lot of people around, of course, but the place was just so idyllic that it didn't seem to matter so much. People were laughing and having a good time, performing some spells and whatnot. She walked over to a tree that was standing in one of the corners, and didn't see the girl that was standing there, and bumped her shoulder.

Morgana quickly turned and frowned. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" she asked, hoping she hadn't hurt someone, pissed someone off, or something. Then she recognized the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Aylee looked up as she felt someone bump into her. She wasn't doing anything in particular- just staring at everyone else who was in the courtyard have a good time. She wasn't really in that mood lately, ever since her fight with Sydney. Sighing, she looked at the person who bumped into her. Strangely, she recognized the girl.

"I-I-I'm fine," Aylee answered, finding herself stammering just like she did in her first year. Why am I stammering now? she thought desperately. Her habit made her sound a bit like a dork. This year, the habit had stopped for a while but now she was at it again.

Pushing that thought away, she looked at the Slytherin who seemed vaguely familiar.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Morgana didn't say anything about the stuttering, but she did notice that the girl seemed a bit annoyed at her own stuttering. At least, that's what Morgana could make of it. She hadn't looked annoyed when Morgana bonked her shoulder, so that wasn't it. And she wasn't annoyed when she spoke, but directly afterwards. So, Morgana figured it'd be best to not say anything about it, or even let her notice that she had noticed.

"Good," Morgana said, putting on a smile and stretching out her hand. "I'm Morgana Gaunt, first year Slytherin," she said, even though the girl might've already noticed.

She knew it wasn't usual to be so straightforward when it came to first years, but even though Aylee might not know, it was because of her own defects as a person. She wasn't sure if she appreciated feeling so detached from feelings, or if she found it sad that she couldn't be as nervous and giddy as other people.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Aylee smiled a little when the girl didn't seem to be annoyed by her stammering. "I'm Aylee. Aylee Walters," she answered, happy to find herself not stuttering at all. She took Morgana's hand and shook it. She didn't usually shake people's hands so it was kind of weird to her.

"So how do you like Hogwarts so far?" Aylee asked the Slytherin. That was one of the many questions she was asked herself in her first year. This was the first time that she got to ask it to a first year. She smiled, trying to seem a bit confident for once.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Morgana gave a smile. "It's nice to officially meet you, Aylee, after that run-in with Sydney," she said softly, "Is she alright, by the way?"

Morgana looked around herself with a big, but happy sigh. "I like it a lot. I never thought I could get so attached to a place in such a small amount of time, really," she mused, "I just don't grow attached to things so easily. The place is huge, though!"

She then frowned lightly. "You're a second year, right? Do you know your way around by now, or is it still pretty confusing?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 pm

That's where I know her! Aylee thought. She had seen Morgana by the lake with Sydney and James not long ago. It was when she and Sydney stopped fighting and made up. She smiled a little at the memory. She had hated fighting with Sydney. At least they were best friends again, now. "She's alright," Aylee answered. "It was just a disagreement between us. We worked it out now." She didn't want to start explaining the whole reason for the fight.

She grinned when Morgana started to talk about Hogwarts. She had gotten attached to the castle herself. "Yes, I'm a second year," Aylee answered. "It took me ages to get used to all of the stairs and halls and corridors, but don't worry, you'll remember everything. Just watch out for Peeves." You never knew when the poltergeist would strike.

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:22 am

Morgana nodded. "I'm glad to hear it," she said softly. Sydney had been the first person she met when at Hogwarts. Though they hadn't really talked much, it still meant something that she was the first friendly person Morgana got to talk with. But it was somewhat clear that Aylee didn't want to talk about the quarrel they had been in, so she decided not to further pursue the subject.

She smiled. "Yeah, I hope so. I mean, I know my way to where I should know my way, but still, there's so many things I want to find out about. And to wander down the corridors. Of course, it would be pretty epic to always have that knowledge that you can never know the castle through and through, so you have lots of chances of going on exploration trips, but..." she said, and then sighed.

"Peeves? Oh, the poltergeist? I haven't met him yet, but from what I've heard of him, I really should stay away, yes. But thanks for the reminder. I had completely forgotten about him," she said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)   A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters) Empty

Back to top Go down

A possible friend? (Closed to Aylee Walters)
Page 1 of 1