Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) Empty
PostSubject: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Jennifer walked through the gardens, listening to The Weird Sisters on her MP3 player which was charmed to hold moore than double the amount of songs it was originally designed for. Liam had done that for her and it was about the only time she had ever shown any appreciation towards him. The girl loved music and the MP3 player was the second most perfect present for her ever. The first? That was her flute, left by her father which she inherited after her parents' death. Then again, that wasn't really a present, yet it was still the best ever.

Skipping happily along the path, Jen beamed. It was unusual. Suprisingly to her, it actually felt pretty good. It was sort of a way to let out all the anger that had ever boiled up inside her. Of course, she still felt bitterness but it wasn't in such a moody, angry way as before. But she was never going to do it when other people were around. She had a reputation to keep, after all. Luckily, the gardens were pretty much abandoned at that moment, as far as she could see. The girl would immediately stop if anyone came into sight, anyway.

When she saw her shoelace was untied, Jen sat down on a little bench to do it up again, pausing her music for a minute. After sitting down, she realised that it would be nice to sit down and relax a while, after a long hard week of lessons and plotting how she was going to rule the world. The young girl resumed the Weird Sisters song and tapped her foot along with the tune, singing along to the words in her pure, sweet voice. she was OBSESSED with them and new every single word of every single song. Jennifer had listened to them ever since she was a kid and loved their music.

Outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67464500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Taison was walking around campus.It was the first time he had free time to himself all semester. He finally had all his homework done and he felt confident that he had studied enough for any sudden quizzes.

He was walking into the garden and he heard a tapping sound. Looking around, Taison saw a Slytherin girl sitting on the bench. She looked tired but at peace. He decided to walk over to her. "Hi. My name's Taison. I'm new here." he said smoothly with a cute accent to his voice. He admired the beauty of the gardens. Actually, he admired the beauty of the whole castle.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Jen smiled gain after the song finished, looking up to change the song. When she heard footsteps approaching, the girl turned it off and tucked it into her pocket.

She looked to see that new boy come up. Jennifer couldn't actually remember his name, but she knew he was a Hufflepuff. Suddenly the Slytherin remembered a random bit of trivia and her face lit up. That boy, he was dating Dursley girl. So this was the perfect way to get revenge. If she was really nice to Taison, he'd prefer her to Daisee and Jennifer Moss would win, like she always did. Then she'd lose the boy. She didn't like Puffers.

"Hi," she replied sweetly. "I'm Jennifer Moss. Nice to meet you." She smiled at him. Mwahahahah. Dursley would pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:56 pm

She seemed like a nice girl. Taison didn't remember ever meeting her before. He smiled nicely, "So what are you doing out here all alone?" he asked. It never hurts to have friends he thought. She seems like the type he'd hang around with when he wasn't spending his time with Daisee.

He couldn't tell by her facial expressions what she was thinking. She had to be the first person he'd ever met that he couldn't read. Wow, he thought, she's good at covering things up.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:10 pm

"I was taking a break," Jen said. "It's pretty loud in the common room and suprisingly busy in the Library. I bet everyone's catching up now. I'm really tired, but i can hardly go to bed. What about you?" She played with a strand of her hair, still looking at him. For a Hufflepuff, he really was quite good-looking. Especially compared to Daisee, who looked a lot like a troll. She wondered how the girl had hypnotised him to go out with her. She would never get him without some sort of spell or love potion. Probably Imperio. She wouldn't hesitate, that girl.

Jennifer smiled at him lightly. Wow, he had floppy hair. "How's Hogwarts for you, so far? Made any friends?" Or girlfriends, even. She knew the answer to that one. Easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 am

"I was just walking around to release some stress." Taison sat down beside her. He was exhausted from walking. He heard her ask another question as she fiddled with her hair. "Yeah, I'm enjoying it. It's just so big and exhausting to walk around. I've made a few friends now many." he added wondering if she knew about Daisee.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 am

"Mmm," Jennifer said with an understanding nod. She felt like that a lot when they had way too much homework to do in just a few days. "That's good then." He was clearly luckier than her. She made no friends in her time at Hogwarts, and she had been there weeks longer than him. Unless you counted Wade, which she didn't at all.

"It's pretty big. You find your way around soon enough though. And I love walking, so it's alright for me. I do too much Quiddich, I s'pose," Jen replied. "Have you been to the kitchens yet?" It might seem like a random question to an outsider, but the Hufflepuff Common Room was right next to them. She was familiar with them as she often went down to tease the house elves and make them give her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Taison laughed, "I go there all the time to mess around with the house elves and make them give me food."Taison thought for awhile. Maybe he should try out for the Quidditch team, but he didn't even know who their Head of House even was.

"I like to walk too but it's like I keep discovering new places. It's just never-ending around here." He was telling the truth. The castle and grounds were huge. There were always new places to discover. He loved being adventurous.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

Wow. He messed round with house elves. What with him being a 'Puffer', Jen had sort of expected him to go and knit them scarves and give them giant hugs. Then again, he probably didn't make them give him food like he had said, but asked in his sweetest little voice, saying please and thank you of course..."Oh." She waited for him to reply to her remark about Quiddich, but it never came. She didn't say anything.

"You know what bugs me? The staircases. They muddle everything up," Jennifer said truthfully. They just never stopped...moving. She was very often late to class, just because the staircases moved, a way which was not in her favour. "Oh, by the way, you should definitely tell Daisee about me." Then the girl bit her lip - shouldn't have said that. But oh well, maybe he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)   Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison) Empty

Back to top Go down

Befriending an Enemy's Friend (closed to Jen and Taison)
Page 1 of 1