Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] Empty
PostSubject: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Leonardo was up to his ears with schoolbooks, DADA, CoMC, you name it. He thought back on the time he didn't go to Hogwarts. While he was still lost in his memories, he couldn't see a Ravenclaw guy approaching him.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:02 pm

James strolled through the central alley, searching for an empty table. However, since the heavy rain prevented them from wandering the grounds, many students had taken refuge in the library, and the usually silent place now resonated with whispers.

Spotting a desk where only one person was sitting, he headed towards it. "Do you mind if I sit here?" he inquired in a low voice to the boy, interrupting him in his reading. "Oh, hey Leo." he murmured, recognizing his housemate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:17 am

Leo was interrupted in both his thoughts and his reading when someone asked to sit down besides him. When he looked up, he saw that the one sitting next to him was James, the Ravenclaw boy that he had met a few times before, but Leonardo had never really got to know him.

As he said hi, Leo replied in a low tone: "Hi James. What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:35 pm

"I'm just looking for a quiet place to do my homework." he replied while taking out his Herbology textbook, along with a parchment and his quill from his bag. "The Common Room was too crowded, so I decided to come here. It's usually pretty silent. How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 pm

"Also doing my homework. Trying to get it done so that I can focus on the actual classes." Leonardo continued doing the homework for 3 more minutes, and then decided to get to know his housemate. "And else? Anything going on right now?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

James nodded and turned his attention back to his own schoolbook, not wanting to disturb Leonardo in his studying. Until the Ravenclaw spoke again. James remained thoughtful for a second, wondering what he could reply. What had been going on? For one, they had finally been granted permission by Professor Umbranox to visit the Restricted Section, and he was impatient to see if it stored anything new related to the Lost Library. Yet that was not something he was ready to share with someone he had just met.

"Nothing in particular." he ended up saying. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]   New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle] Empty

Back to top Go down

New ways to meet new friends [Closed to James Riddle]
Page 1 of 1