Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

My charries need something fot their life (a plots)

Go down 
+7
Carmen Gonzales
Aleksander Krupp
Aoife O'Donnell
Ciara Malfoy
Evan Williams
Sky
Saryana Greenwood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Sure Carmen can meet Charlie. You wanna make thread or I have to?

I guess Hunter could thread with Jessica. I think they have met before but never really talked much. Ciara could have thread with Hunter too but she isn't really herself right now.

And yes Colton can meet Ciara.

Who makes what?
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:15 pm

I'll make the thread for Carmen, if you want to make the one with Jessica? And we'll figure out the other two if we get that far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Okay sure I can make Jessica one when I get my lsptop back from my sister. She is playing sims 4 there.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Kissuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

are you still here????????????????

Because we can do Sinead and Carmen.
And Bennett and Carmen.
And Alek and Ciara.
And Ollie and Jessica.
Even Alek and Jessica.
And Lucy and Ciara.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:03 am

Suuuuzzzzzyyyy

Yes, I'm still here!

Carmen and Sinead is fine by me.
Bennet and Carmen too.
Alek and Ciara too.
And Ollie and Jessica.
Also Alek and Jessica.
And ofcourse Lucy and Ciara.

If you had anything in mind awhile writting let me know.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Carmen and Sinead can meet at school, anytime.
Bennet and Carmen can meet at Hogsmeade/Diagon Alley THIS term or we can wait until next term and they meet at school.
Alek and Ciara can meet anywhere in London/Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade/Ministry at any time.
Ollie and Jessica can happen anytime, anywhere.
Alek and Jessica can meet at Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade, any time.
Lucy and Ciara can literally meet anywhere at anytime.

Carmen and Sinead could be friends, I think. They're both Ravenclaw girls and are only a year apart. Plus, Sinead can introduce Carmen to Zip, Sera and Humphrey if she hasn't met them yet.
Bennett and Carmen would probably not be friends, but if you want to thread them we can see how they work out.
Alek and Clara...ummm, I am tempted to say he'll find her attractive (which he will) but I don't know if he'll try anything considering she's famous.
Àlek and Jessica would be interesting but weird and I don't know. This one is entirely up to you.
LUCY AND CIARA IS A GIVEN.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Okay.
Well Carmen and Sinead can be friends for sure. Carmen is actually 13(According her app the year there makes her 13) but she was placed into second year some reason. (Her bday is even in summer lmao). She also needs more friends for sure so we could say they are friends. She won't say no to get to know more people. So it's fine by me getting know Zip, Sera and Humphery.
Bennett and Carmen - we can see where it goes I guess.
Alek and Ciara - i'm not sure what Ciara will think. She is still so confused about people around her. She probably will be like did I know in past. (She lost her memories in car accident and them all aren't yet back but she doesn't have to be in hospital anymore.) So not sure where it could go exactly.
They still could meet but yeah I could end up being weird. We'll we can see where it goes.
Yeah Lucy needs to meet Ciara, probably Ciara couldn't really tell it's her cousin by looking at her. She has some memories back but not all. She has them here and there.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Do you want me to make Carmen/Sinead first?

Or which one? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Sure we can do Carmen and Sinead one. Razz
Oh and Carmen is actually 14 according to her app.. since year is 2034 and she was born 2020. In January.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kingsley

Daniel Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:16 pm

You can have threads with Daniel too. I'll add her in first post soon.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am

Well the first post is now finally updated! Since I did but Ciara on hiatus I took her out for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My charries need something fot their life (a plots)   My charries need something fot their life (a plots) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2