Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Inside a black heart. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Inside a black heart. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Inside a black heart. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Inside a black heart. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Inside a black heart. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Inside a black heart. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Inside a black heart. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Inside a black heart. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Inside a black heart. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Inside a black heart. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Inside a black heart. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Inside a black heart. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Inside a black heart. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Inside a black heart. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Inside a black heart. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Inside a black heart.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Inside a black heart. Empty
PostSubject: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 am

Ella ran and jumped into her bed.Tears were now running don her cheeks. She threw the pillows and blankets over her so no one could hear her cry. She was so frustrated and so ready to just give up and leave. What was the point anymore? She wanted to talk to someone yet she didn't. She still looked up to Professor Vega and wanted to talk to her, kinda. She wondered if anyone would come look for her.

Probably not, I'm not important enough.

Thoughts ran through her head as the time passed. She didn't know how long she'd been there, but she had cried herself to sleep and only just woke up to the sound of footsteps. Upon waking, the thoughts and memories resurfaced, causing her to begin crying again.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:48 pm

((Can I join this thread? :3))
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm

((Yes you can.))
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Aurelia rubbed her bloodshot eyes, a soft yawn escaping from her lips as she attempted to understand the material she had been reading for the past few hours. She felt as though she had been rereading the same sentence repeatedly, yet she hadn't been able to understand a word of what she read. Heaving a sigh, she slammed the book shut, tossing it precariously onto an unoccupied table. Just as she was about to rise to her feet, a strange sound caught her attention--one that seemed to be emanating from the Girls' Dormitory. Furrowing a brow in confusion, she listened closely but was unable to decipher the source of the noise.

I wonder what's going on, thought Aurelia to herself as she rose to her feet elegantly and quickly darted towards the entrance to the dormitory. As she neared the entrance, she realized that the noise was, in fact, the sound of someone crying. I thought everyone was asleep by now. She pushed the door to the room and stepped inside awkwardly, wincing for a second as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room. The cries were becoming increasingly loud in volume, and before long, she found herself nearing the foot of a girl's bed.
"Are you alright?" whispered Aurelia in a low voice, not wanting to startle the girl. Her azure eyes were filled with concern, as she rummaged through her pockets to find a hankerchief or, better yet, a tissue that the girl could use.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Ella heard a soft voice and she turned her head. Peering into pure darkness, she could make out the dim outline of a young girl. She had an innocent looking face and vibrant eyes. She was everything any girl wished she could be and more. She had none other than a look of worry written across her face.

Ella debated internally whether or not to lie to the young girl, then decided against it. Ella shrugged and in a hoarse voice whispered, "I don't know." She wiped her aqua eyes, which were now most likely bloodshot from crying all night, and raked her fingers through her medium-length hair.

She searched the girl for anything she might do next. She was undecided whether to trust her or not.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Aurelia arched a brow gently, somewhat surprised by the girl’s ambiguous response, though she decided not to pry too much if she wasn’t willing to talk. Studying the older girl’s features carefully, she was surprised to find that she hadn’t seen this girl before—jet black hair complimented by aqua eyes—she was certain that she would have remembered her, had she seen her before. That’s odd. We’re in the same house too. Shrugging nonchalantly, she continued rummaging through her pocket, before withdrawing a tiny packet that she carried with her at all times: a little packet of tissues.

“Here,” said the girl quietly, offering the unopened packet of tissues to the girl. “Do you want anything? Water, perhaps?” As she waited silently, a few seconds of comfortable silence passed before Aurelia spoke once more, in a quiet and gentle tone. “Did something happen? You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. But if you do well..I’ll be willing to listen.” Her lips curved upwards to form a small smile as she watched the girl’s reaction to her words.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 am

"Thanks," Ella whispered hoarsely as she took the tissues from the girl and wiped her eyes. "No, I'm fine." she declined the offer for water and anything else. Scooting over she patted the bed, offering the girl a seat as she took her blanket and wrapped it around her, feeling the soft fleece on her face.

"I'm Ella, Ella Fontayne." she replied, her aqua eyes resting on the young girls azure eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Aurelia glanced at her dubiously, wondering if she really was fine, though she decided not to pry. A small smile graced her features as the girl scoted over and offered her a seat, and she immediately seated herself on the bed, surprised at how comfortable it was. "Nice to meet you Ella," she responded, extending a hand for the girl to shake. "I'm Aurelia..." She hesitated for a moment, her voice trailing off before she decided to continue. "Aurelia Rosier."

She wasn't sure whether the girl would recognize her surname--after all, her grandparents had been avid followers of the Dark Lord and were proud Death Eaters. Her parents were far more conversative; though they believed in the notion of pureblood bigotry, they didn't go around professing their statuses as Death Eaters. The name 'Fontayne', however, did seem to trigger a memory, as she was almost certain that her parents had mentioned something about a generation of Fontaynes who were also avid Death Eaters.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"Rosier?" Ella announced aloud. She had heard of the name, it sounded vaguely familiar, but from where? She remembered her father telling her that the 'Rosier' family had a connection to the Dark Ones and to stay away but was this girl any different than she? After all, she was in danger of switching over to the Dark Side like her grandparents. "Didn't your early relatives come to Hogwarts with Tom Riddle?" Ella asked curiously.

She was no one to judge her for connections to the dark side. She was glad the girl had stopped by to see if she was alright. She seemed nice enough and it made her even more glad when the young girl didn't hesitate to have a seat when she offered. She wasn't nervous around her like others seemed to be. Did Shah really hate her or was she just jealous of her? Was she just worried Ella would harm her? Thoughts that could never be answered other than by the devil herself had swarmed Ella's head causing a migraine to occur. "Nice to meet you too Aurelia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside a black heart.   Inside a black heart. Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside a black heart.
Page 1 of 1