Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) Empty
PostSubject: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Auden was curled up in a ball by the window sill crying. She was having really bad flashbacks of this summer. Auden didn't know what to do. She didn't tell anyone what happened, not even her parents. And she doesn't even know if she should tell anyone. Everything just made her feel sad but she didn't show it. Auden was putting on a happy go lucky mask on everyday. It was taking so much out of her. Sometimes all she wants to do is curl up in bed and lock the doors. The sobbing increased and warm tears flew down her face. Auden, red faced and blotchy then turned around, thinking she heard someone.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 am

She was walking in the forest, barefoot. Her feet crunched the fallen leaves, the only sound heard. The forest provided a mysterious scenery. The top of the trees were thick to she couldn't tell if it was day or night. She walked deeper into the forest, not knowing where she was going, but she felt like she didn't have to worry about that. Then, without warning, she stepped into a clearing which had a shadow on the other end of it. It turned around. It was Umbridge. The woman, looking as scary as ever, pointed her wand at her and opened her mouth to speak. Instead of sound, fire came out. Big, fiery, fire which came shooting straight at her... closer... closer... closer...

Aylee opened her eyes and sat up straight immediately. Her face was full of sweat and she was almost about to scream. Luckily, she didn't- she didn't want her room-mates to think she was weird or something. She's been having the dream ever since her encounter with Umbridge- and in every dream, the fire got closer and closer. She had been fearing what would happen when the fire actually hit her in the dream but she tried hard to ignore the fact. Looking around, she realized that everyone else was asleep. Except for a shape by the window sill which was where the strange sobbing noise was coming from.

Slowly, she climbed out of her bed and walked over to the shape which was Auden, now looking at her. "Hey," Aylee greeted her friend in a tired and exhausted voice. She sat down next to her friend by the windowsill, and hesitantly opened the window. A fresh breeze came in, and she felt her hair, which was loose and let down, move along with it. The dark shadows under her eyes, couldn't possibly go unnoticed, especially with the moon's light. But she wanted to worry about her friend. "What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 am

Auden jumped when Aylee woke up and sat a the window sill. She frantically wiped her eyes, trying to continue the facade that everything was okay. But she felt like she needed to tell someone. It was eating her up inside.

"Bad dreams. Well more like flashbacks to something that happened this summer. I..I don't really know what to do. Every time I close my eyes or when I'm alone I see what happened and its killing me." Auden croaked. Streams of tears were coming down like hail across her cheeks. Auden began rubbing her hands together and looking down.

Auden began again. "I feel like I can't tell anyone but I really need to. I can't keep this bottled up. I don't know what to do!" Auden cried. She was hysterical now. Way to blow the charade.

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:27 am

Without warning, Auden started crying again and saying things which made no sense whatsoever to Aylee. Flashbacks and bad dreams... she thought. If only you knew... It was reminding her of her encounter with Umbridge- she just had to tell someone. But she couldn't- although she wasn't doing very well bottling up inside. Her siblings had caught her at least five times screaming her head off at six in the morning. "You can tell me anything, you know," Aylee whispered uncertainly in her tired voice. She rubbed her eyes and then hugged knees to her chest, resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 am

Auden looked up at Aylee. She swallowed before talking. "You have to promise not to tell anyone. Something bad happened to me earlier this summer. I was taking nighttime photography alone in the forest near town. It was a full moon and out of nowhere I got jumped." Auden paused and took a deep breathe. "At first I thought is was a prank or something. But it was a werewolf. It started clawing me and ripping my clothes. I don't know why, it was probably because I had my um "Special" friend that day. I tried crawling away but the werewolf just clawed my harder. And then... He uh." Auden stopped. She had to take a mini break. She needed to get it out. "So the werewolf tore my pants off and did stuff if you know what I mean. I didn't know what to do so I just laid there. I still have the scars on my back and chest." Auden finished. She was shaking and crying. Auden didn't want anyone to find out and for Aylee not to judge her. Her parents don't even know and that was a miracle hiding it from them. Auden glanced at Aylee for her response.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 am

Aylee listened to Auden's story, frowning a bit. "So, um, basically, and excuse my language please," she said, trying to get it straight. "You were taking photos in the forest, and got raped by a werewolf?" She scratched her forehead a bit, something she sometimes did when trying to think. What should she say to cheer Auden up? She's never been in this kind of situation. "So that's why you were so scared in that Care of Magical Creatures lesson," Aylee realized, thinking out loud. "That's why you're so quiet these days..." She bit her lip. "So... um... I guess you can't find a unicorn now when you go look for one?" she tried to grin but realized that she had failed. Then, a bit concerned, she asked, "Are you... um..." She trailed off, not knowing how to explain the question.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Auden looked at Aylee with a look. "I guess I won't find any unicorns. But I've always preferred Dragons."[/color] Auden replied.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:17 pm

"Well, at least Dragons don't need to hide in forests and such," Aylee grinned. "They'd burn the whole place down." Then she shrugged and walked back towards her bed. She reached under her pillow and pulled out a packet of sweets. She walked back towards Auden, sat down and held out the packet. "Haribo?" Aylee asked. The sweets always helped her when she was upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Auden took a gummy and smiled. "Sorry for waking you up." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Aylee grinned as Auden took a gummy bear. "Oh, no, it's alright," she said. "You didn't wake me up. I barely sleep these days, anyway." The dark shadows under her eyes could be seen perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Auden felt relieved that she hasn't been keeping Aylee from sleep. "Oh thats good but I've noticed you haven't been getting much sleep either. Are you okay?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:03 pm

"I'm fine," Aylee lied, sighing. I'm worried, she thought. She was worried about Ella and Ellie. "I'm fine," she lied again, a bit louder. "Everything's alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)   Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart (Closed to Aylee)
Page 1 of 1