Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Wade walked a little in front of Shah, still with her but not as close as they were just minutes ago. His hands were in his pockets, and he walked with the same confidence as before. Once they reached the Stone Bridge, Wade turned to Shah. "I'm telling you this, because I trust you. And because Professor Vega is too busy with that Ministry man." he spat those last words. "Please, don't get mad and don't avoid me after this." he took a deep breath, trying to choose the right words. "When Professor Wayne used the Cruciatus on me, I saw something that I know is impossible. I saw his face, and a huge resemblance between a photograph I have of my dad and him." he said, taking out a piece of paper from his jean pocket. Unfolding it, he saw his father's icy blue eyes eyes staring at him, his hair was messy and short and there was a mad look on his face. The resemblance between Wade and his father was too much. He handed the photo to Shah.

Last edited by Wade Malfoy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minimal grammar mistakes that I just noticed D:)
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 am

Shah was shocked speechless. Not at Wade's tone, but at what he said. She took the photograph from him and stared at it. Wade was right. The man in the picture, Wade's father, looked almost like Wayne. Shah looked from the picture to Wade and stifled a gasp. Obviously, Wade and his father looked alike. Shah didn't know what to say.

She looked up at Wade, "Uh, Wade," She looked down at the picture not wanting to provoke his wrath. "W-w-where is you father, right now?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 am

He could feel Shah's uneasiness at his confession. In a way, it scared him. Had he made a mistake in telling her? Trying not to scare her even more, he simply looked away while she studied the photograph he'd offered.
"I don't know. But I know it's not Wayne, if that's what you're thinking." he paused a little, feeling the cold air enter his lungs as he inhaled.
"The resemblance I'm talking about..." he hesitated again, "It's not entirely physical. I'm not saying Wayne and my father look alike because they don't." Now, he was looking down, unsure of the conversation, and how his friend would take it.
"It's just that when I saw him that night, he had a glimpse of madness in his eyes, something that told me I should be afraid of him. Something dangerous."
Wade wasn't sure of how to keep going, but he had to tell someone, and it might as well be someone as brave as Shah. After thinking about it, he was sure she wasn't going to run away from him.
"That's something that I've only seen in my father's eyes." he admitted, his voice low and unemotional.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:18 am

Shah listened to everything Wade said. He was feeling uncomfortable, she could clearly see that. Shah calmed herself and looked Wade in the eye. "Are you scared of your father, Wade? Is he dangerous." She asked him. She was not going to freak out because this was Wade they were talking about. And if he wanted help, it was not her business to freak him out even more.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 am

Wade's body stiffened as Shah asked that last question. The thought of his father being dangerous was something he didn't like to think about, let alone talk about out loud. Turning away from his red haired friend, unable to look her in the eye, he responded.
"Dangerous? Well, he is a Malfoy isn't he?" his voice was cold, so unlike the regular Wade. He thought about how he really had no idea how to answer. Kellin could be either a great wizard, or a lame one. Wade was never around enough to find out.
"Actually, I'm not an expert when it comes to my father. I don't really know what he's capable of." He admitted.

OOC: Shah, I'm really sorry that I couldn't reply earlier. Lucy and I have been staying up really late and we've both been very, very tired. Last night I was able to get a better night's sleep, so that' always good. But I'm terribly sorry Shah.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 am

Shah was not affected by his tone at all. He was a Malfoy, and Malfoys had some history. So, obviously, Wade's father must have been....well, dangerous. Shah guessed by Wade's body language that he clearly didn't like his father. Yet she asked, "Wade," She nudged his arm and forced him to look at her. According to her, eye contact was important. "Is you father a Death Eater?" She asked him, her expression being absolutely serious.

//OOC: Hey, come on, Wade. It's alright. You do not have to apologize at all. Reply when you have time. And, please, please don't apologize. I don't like it when my friends apologize to me. Smile//
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

"What?" Wade asked, surprised that Shah had gotten to that conclusion. She couldn't have possibly heard the rumors. It was a topic that had been left alone for a while now, unless you were a Malfoy.
"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 pm

"Well, because I've heard quite some things about your family. My mom used to be an Auror..un-until she was murdered." Shah shook her head and looked at the sky, refusing to become emotional when her friend needed her. "So, she told me about it."

The she looked back at Wade, who was still not looking at her, and said, "But is he? Your father I mean. Is he a Death Eater?" Then she added, "You don't have to worry. I will not tell a soul about this."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 am

Wade was not sure on how to react. He could yell at her for what she was suggesting, but that wouldn't do any good, as he himself knew how big the change of Kellin Malfoy being a death eater was.
"What do mean you've heard things about my family?" he spat, not really minding his tone of voice. One thing he disliked greatly was when people seemed to assume that just because he was a Malfoy, he was supposed to become a Death Eater.
"And does it matter if he's a death eater? Does every Malfoy have to be one?!" his voice was louder now, and he was getting a bit angrier at Shah's conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Shah was taken aback by Wade's reaction. But she didn't show it on her face. This was Wade letting his feelings out, and this was exactly what Shah wanted. "I have heard things about your family Wade. Not about your father. About the line of Malfoys." Then she sighed. He was taking it in the wrong way. She didn't mean what he said. Clearly, by Wade's reply, he didn't like his father much.

"I'm not at all saying that every Malfoy has to be Death Eaters, Wade." She said calmly. "But, maybe your father is one. Maybe that is why your father and Wayne have the same expressions."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 pm

"Wayne is a madman! How can he be anything like my father?!" Wade almost shouted. "Wayne is monster who cares only about himself!" Tears clouded up his blue eyes as he realized what he'd said was a lie. Wayne and his father were pretty much the same.
"My dad decided to leave because he wanted power. He wanted something he wouldn't have had if he'd stayed with us. What does Wayne want? He's nothing but a selfish bloodsucker." He turned even farther apart from Shah, unable to show his real feelings.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Shah cringed a bit when Wade yelled. She understood everything he was saying, but she didn't have anything to say back. Whatever Wade was saying about Wayne was true. But Shah didn't know if Wade's father was that way too.

"And did your father get that power he wanted, Wade?" Shah asked.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 am

That question stopped him. He looked at Shah in the eyes, and the tears that had been building up were now crashing against his cheeks. Wade hated that question as much as he hated his father.
"Yes!'" he yelled, "He did get the power he wanted! When he left, he became one of them, and I know it because my mother-" he stopped, he'd said more than what he had planned.
"My mother sent Phoenix a letter." his voice was lower now, but still full of hatred.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 am

Shah's expression softened, when she saw that Wade was weeping. "You don't like your father do you? In fact you hate him, right?"

Wade's father was a death-eater. Shah knew that from the beginning of this conversation. But, that wouldn't affect Shah and Wade's friendship. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 am

"Yes." was all Wade could reply, between soft sobs and tears. "I'm-He didn't want me, Shah. Why should I want him?"
He wasn't sure why he was talking to her anymore, but he was glad he was. At that moment, he saw that she really cared, and he loved that. She was one of the few people that actually cared. It wasn't like with Professor Vega. He couldn't talk to her like this, because she'd give an adult point of view, but Shah understood.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:15 am

Shah touched his arm. Of course, she understood him. She was his friend. And Shah always believed in 'A friend in need, is a friend indeed.'

"You don't." She told him. "You don't have to want him, Wade. Yes, he is your father. But you can forget about him. You can move on." She thought about it and then said what she would always tell anybody who wanted to listen to it. "Let it out, Wade. Let it all out. You don't need to keep it bottled inside."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 am

OOC: I swear I wasn't ignoring this, I was just thinking of a way to put this RP.

The friendly and caring gesture made Wade's already teary eyes cloud even more. He realized he really couldn't stand it even more. His icy blue eyes sparkled with the tears that he knew were coming and they shone even brighter with the bright moonlight that looked down on them. Tears were coming down as fast as they could now, desperate to escape the boy's thoughts. Bringing his hands over his head and behind his neck, he turned away from Shah. He'd been told, many times by Uncle Draco, that crying was a sign of weakness, and he didn't want anybody to see that part of him.

"I don't want to be like him, but how can I resist?" he spoke between quiet sobs, his hands still holding the back of his neck. In a way, that was him trying to keep himself together.
"They have everything, that's why he left. And see, that's the thing; I do want him." his voice had changed again, it sounded more mature than it did a few days back. "I want my father, I want Kellin Leo Malfoy back. Next to me, encouraging me to be the best I can be. I want him to take me to Quidditch matches, and to come to mine when I play next year." he paused, lowering his hands and placing the palms against his watered eyes. Wade still didn't turn to look at Shah.

"I want him to love me." his voice came almost in a whisper.
The image of Shah's eyes, so full of genuine concern, made him look back at her. Wade's cheeks and nose were tinted with a light shade of red, and his eyes were still bright; a twisted contrast between his feeling and his appearance. It seemed that he would never loose a certain thing about him that made him shine, no matter how dark his mind actually was.
As he turned, he saw Shah. The only thing he could do at the moment was wrap his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Shah listened to everything Wade said, patiently. She'd asked him to do this and he was doing it: letting his emotions out. Shah could guess, clearly, by the way Wade spoke of his father, that he was angry at the man for leaving him, but wanted him to be his father, a proper father, again. By the way Wade had turned away from her, she knew he was trying to hide his tears.

Wade loved his father, but he also hoped that it was mutual. By what he was saying. Shah was stuck again. She didn't know what to tell him. Shah wasn't really the kind of person who had unlimited solutions to everything, she was more like a ear. A shoulder to cry on. And that was what she was going to do.

After saying that last sentence, that sentence which Shah knew was coming from Wade's heart, he turned around. She saw the moisture in his eyes. His bright blue eyes were filled with tears. That was one of the many things Shah liked about Wade; his eyes. Wade put his arms around Shah and she hugged him back. She run her hand up and down his shoulder, trying to sooth him. And again, just like before, she was automatically saying what she was feeling.

"He will Wade. He will love you. You both just have to meet each other." Shah said. "Send him an owl, Wade. I'm sure your father will reply. I'm sure he will come back. Come back to you and give you the things he didn't." She didn't know if she wanted to say the next thing, but Shah was on a roll. She said it anyway, "We can owl him. Together."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm

As Shah comforted him, Wade couldn't help but feel relieved and better. She was a good friend to him; he'd have to let her know sometime.
"How? I don't know where he is?" he answered in response to her suggestion, finally looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Shah dropped her hands and took a step back. Thinking hard, she said, "Where was the last time you saw your father? Or where do you think you're father was....the last time you heard about him?" Shah asked Wade.

"If you remember that, then you can ask your owl to go there. With a letter." Shah smiled at him. "Or, just trust your owl and send the letter. The owl will know where to go. That's why I love owls. They always know where to go."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am

Wade's head began to hurt with an inner explosion of feelings. He was glad, angry, sad, disappointed, happy.
As he listened to Shah's options, he felt his insides tingle with excitement.
What if he actually found his father?
He nodded in agreement as he asked, "When should we do this?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Shah grinned wide. Without thinking, she took his hand. "How about now?" She could see the happiness on his face. He would definitely love this. All Shah hoped was that her idea would work.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

"Now?" Wade's lips formed a small smile. "Okay." he said, leading the way back to the castle where they would be able to get some parchment and ink, and of course, Destery, his black owl.

OOC: Shah, who's gonna create the thread and where?
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 am

Shah followed Wade back to the castle. What if her idea fails? Wade looked really happy to be writing to his father and she didn't want him to feel disappointed when it didn't work out.

I'm just being pessimistic....

She shook her head and headed back to the castle. She waited in the Entrance Hall for Wade to get the required items, because obviously, she wasn't allowed into the Slytherin Common Room.

//OOC: I'll do it.//
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:15 pm

This story continues here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)   Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart-To-Heart (FOR SHAH AND WADE ONLY)
Page 1 of 1