Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
how to heal a broken heart EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
how to heal a broken heart EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
how to heal a broken heart EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
how to heal a broken heart EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
how to heal a broken heart EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
how to heal a broken heart EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
how to heal a broken heart EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
how to heal a broken heart EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
how to heal a broken heart EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
how to heal a broken heart EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
how to heal a broken heart EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
how to heal a broken heart EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
how to heal a broken heart EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
how to heal a broken heart EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
how to heal a broken heart EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

how to heal a broken heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

how to heal a broken heart Empty
PostSubject: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Sydney ran all the way from the library to the common room. She couldn't see due to the tears in her eyes and bumped into several.people.along the way. But she didn't care. All she cared about was getting to her room where she could cry in peace. But when she got to the common room, She saw aylee sitting there. She met aylees eyes and fell to the floor in tears.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Aylee had been sitting on a couch for an hour, reading a book she had brought from home. Somehow, she just couldn't put the book down, even though she was starting to get bored from reading. She had her legs crossed, book settled on them. She was bored with no idea what else to do other than read a book.

A sudden commotion made Aylee look up. Not far off was Sydney, sitting on the floor and crying. Without hesitation, Aylee closed the book and half crawled, half ran towards her friend. She bit her lip and put her hands on Sydney's shoulders.

"What happened?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm

"He hates me now. I've lost him and he hates me. He likes someone else..." she was making no sense due to incomplete sentences and the sobs that were choking her capability to think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 pm

"W-w-what?" Aylee asked, trying to understand what Sydney said. James hates her? For Aylee, it was a bit hard to imagine James hating somebody. But Sydney's third sentence caught her attention.

Biting her lip again, she sat down and looked at Sydney. "What did you say? Or do?" Aylee asked. She wanted to know what happened.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:12 pm

"I-i kissed him..." she started crying harder at the memory of how stupid she had been. "I played him.a song I wrote about him and he said I should tell the guy I liked that I like s him. Then he suggested kissing him. I thought he knew..."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 pm

"Oh," Aylee said. She had no idea how to cheer Sydney up. Especially since this was about boys and crushes. I'm not a relationship expert! she thought then sighed to herself.

"Well, he doesn't like you because he's not the right guy," she said. "You'll have plenty of broken hearts before you find the one. It's his fault because he doesn't know what he's missing. Until then... I have no idea what else to say." Aylee frowned.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 pm

"That helps a little bit...." she was starting to feel better when she heard someone else walk in. She tyurned to the door and saw the devil himself.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:02 pm

James thoughts were still set on earlier events when he penetrated the common room. He began making his way towards the staircase, when he spotted Aylee and Sydney sitting on the floor. Sydney's eyes were red and her cheeks wet. 

James halted in the middle of the room, staring at the two of them. His mouth was open, yet he didn't know what to say. He had already apologized several times, and one more would probably do little good. So he just looked down and hurried to the boys' dormitories before the situation could get any more awkward. 

Last edited by James Riddle on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:10 pm

"Jame...." she said when she saw the boy enter the room. "James, Wait!" She ran afterfb him and said, "we need to talk about this. James, please!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Aylee just sat there, quietly, watching James enter the Common Room and hurry off towards the dormitories. Then, Sydney stood up to follow him. Biting her lip, and starting to hate that habit, she stood up and walked over to the couch where she was previously sitting. Instead of opening her book again, though, she sat in a position where she could watch what James and Sydney were saying.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Sydney tried to run up the stairs after james, but she stairs soon turned into a slide. "Crap!" She said as she slid down the slopery surface. "James!"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 pm

James heard her voice behind him. He hesitated for a moment. He didn't want to cause her more pain, yet he couldn't face her now. He wasn't sure if he could ever face her after what he'd done. Pretending to be deaf to her plea, he pursued his way and hastily climbed the steps two by two until he was in the safety of his dormitories. 
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Sydney groaned and punched a wall with a loud thud soon followed by a crack."crap!" She jumped up and down and help her hand. It was now burising and sweeling rapidly. "Crap! Crap! Crap!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Aylee watched James completely ignore Sydney and bit her lip as he continued his way towards the dormitories. When Sydney punched the wall, Aylee immediately jumped up and rushed towards her friend. "Are you OK?" she asked. She bit her lips again as Sydney started yelling.

She placed her hands on her friend's shoulders and led her towards a couch. "Sit down," Aylee said. It sounded more like an order than an invitation. She took her friend's hand and looked at the injury. "You should probably go get it checked out at the Hospital Wing..." she muttered then looked up at Sydney's face.

"Don't worry," Aylee said. "Boys are stupid." She was trying to brighten up the mood.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"James is not stupid! I am for thinking he could possibly like someone like me...." sh said in tears. Why would he like her? She held her hand and shook her hand."no. No hospitals...." she whispered softly. "They can't fix me.... unless they can erase that part of my memory..."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Aylee sighed. "What do you expect me to do, then?" she snapped. "Force him into liking you?" She looked away for a few moments then back at Sydney. "Someone out there definitely likes you. So don't waste your time crying on the ones who are a waste of time." Not that James is a waste of time, she added silently.

"I don't know how I can help since I have never been in a relationship," Aylee confessed. "Or had a crush." And I am glad, she thought, biting her lip. These things seem complicated. "Anyway," she continued, shaking off her thoughts. "Stop thinking you are stupid. You aren't. If anyone is, I am! You are pretty, smart, funny... and James is stupid for being so blind. But there is another guy out there that is perfect for you. It could be anyone but what I know for sure is that James is not him. You'll get over him just like you got over Jason. So, yeah."

Aylee bit her lip again and shrugged. I am reading way too many romances, she thought. She looked away, wanting to know what Sydney would say next.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Sydney remembered jason and started crying even harder. "I miss him so much..." she flopped onto the couch and started crying into the pillow. She noticed her ghuitar by the door and said, "get rid of it."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 am

Aylee just frowned and sighed again. She stood up and took the guitar in her hands. Maybe Sydney just needed some time alone. Without another word, she took the guitar and walked towards the girl's dormitories, trying hard not to bump the guitar into the walls.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to heal a broken heart   how to heal a broken heart Empty

Back to top Go down

how to heal a broken heart
Page 1 of 1