Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Party!!

Go down 
+6
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
Kim Frey
Elita Malfoy
Wade Malfoy
Shah Chelsea Hazel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 am

Ella blushed. She couldn't believe he thought she was interesting.."Aw, I'm sorry. Yes, we are. My grandpa---Oh okay." Ella watched as he ran off. She stood there alone and waited to see if he'd return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 am

Alec walked into the party looking for his twin. When he finally spotted him, Alec decided to drop by. "Enjoying yourself jace?" Alec said with a characteristic lopsided grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:09 am

"Alec! Finally!" he said hugging his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 am

Alec returned the embrace. "So, getting along good I see." He uttered with a slight chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:12 am

Clara smiled as Alec walked in and before he could take two steps from Jace she swooped down on him hugging him tightly "Got lost again? distracted by the shiny things in the shops Alec" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 am

"Good to see you too sis." Alec said between breaths from her tigh hug. "I just thought I could go for a little stroll"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 am

She released him and smiled with school girl like excitement "I got the job" she said "i'm senior under secratary now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 am

"Wow congrats, Clara! It sould be a fun job." Alec said returning the excitement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:27 am

"Of course it is.. she already has a secret assignment." he told Alec.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:29 am

"Shhh Jace mind yourself" she said sternly though she couldn't hide her smile "but he's right i do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:30 am

"Ah I see. So you tell him the secret but not me eh?" Alec said with a wink "I see how it is" he replied in an airy yet joking tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:32 am

"No. I don't know it either.. yet." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 am

She leaned in and whispered in there ears "I'm assigned to hogwarts to keep an eye out of for the suspicious going ons" she said so only they could hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:39 am

Daisee squealed with delight as Taison spun her around. She giggled at his response. How charming he was! When he asked her if she wanted a drink, she put on a teasing-suspicious expression as she mock glared at him.

"It depends. What's in it?" She knew already that Taison wasn't like that, but it was sure fun to tease him. Although she had only met him tonight, she felt like she had known him all her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 am

"Really? Wow, your first day on the job.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:15 am

She nodded "I know its quite alot to take in but the minister is eager to crack this school wide open"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 am

She was late. Emmalynne felt like they had every right to just refuse to let her into the party, but it had taken her ages to find the red envelope that the invitation had been in. That had ended up being found underneath her pygmy puff, which she had set down on her nightstand earlier when she'd decided to dig around in her trunk for something or other. She'd forgotten what that was in the panic of remembering the party, and then there had been running around deciding what to wear, deciding if she was going to bring Doc with her, and finding an older student she could sweettalk into doing her hair so it was different from her usual curls bouncing down her back that was usual

Therefore, she had hesitantly stepped into the Great Hall pygmy puff-less, hazel eyes looking around in case someone was goignto come over and tell her she wasn't invited anymore because she was so late and one hand reaching up to touch the red bird nestled on one side of her haid in the midst of her pinned-up curls. That didn't really go with her sparkly gold dress and black flats, or the gold charm bracelet around her wrist, but she'd wanted to wear something Christmas-y. So far nobody seemed to even notice her, though, so she slowly relaxed and ventured further inside, giving the adults in the room a curious look. Shah invited adults?, she wondered, only recognizing Professor Vega and the weird caretaker. She'd find out what the others were there for eventually, but first she decided to look for some of her classmates. They had to be around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:26 pm

OOC: Wow, this post moved fast while I was asleep... Recap, please? :OOC
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Clara and the twins seemed to be too caught up in their own conversation that it was too easy for Andrew to walk away unnoticed. He looked around, trying to find the woman in the white dress, and when he did he smiled to himself. She was walking away towards some students. Casually walking towards her, he caught up to her.
"Hello." he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

OOC: Hello Aurora. I'm new here so I'm still learning the plot, however, I read this whole thread Smile What is going on so far is that mostly all the students are here. Some boy named Taison and a girl, Daisee, are dancing. So are Spencer and a Slytherin girl. Lucy had to use the restroom and Ellie followed...and if you read her topic on the lavatories she's not doing very well. Um, the Ministry arrived, and so did the caretaker who I think is Wade Malfoy's father? And I think that's pretty much it. :OOC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 pm

OOC: OK, thanks. Smile :OOC

Aurora watched the couples dancing on the floor, a carefree smile on her face. She herself loitered near the doors, in case she had to leave like Lucy had. She had never cared much for dancing, and all the cute boys seemed to be taken anyways. Yawning, Aurora sat down in a nearby chair and loosened her feet from her flats. Standing around sure did make her feet sweaty. With a jolt, she suddenly realized that if she did get a dance partner, lounging around without shoes wouldn't be the best way to appear. She slipped her feet back into her shoes and stood up again, wondering whether she should follow Lucy, since nothing else of imprtance seemed to be happening around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 pm

"Crack this school open? Interesting.. so this is what kind of cases they do on a regular day... sounds fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm

"it should prove to be fun" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 pm

"Hey," he said, then whispered. "Since I'm going to be here at Hogwarts... what can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm

"I'll be around quite a lot as well but you can keep your eyes open have ears where i cannot" she said with a wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next