Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Party!!  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Party!!  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Party!!  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Party!!  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Party!!  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Party!!  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Party!!  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Party!!  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Party!!  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Party!!  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Party!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Party!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Party!!  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Party!!  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Party!!

Go down 
+6
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
Kim Frey
Elita Malfoy
Wade Malfoy
Shah Chelsea Hazel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Shah was excited! She'd been preparing for this party since last week. She'd even bought a pretty dress for herself. She'd got all the food, music everything ready. She took a deep breathe and walked into the hall. Shah had decorated the Great Hall the previous night and she desperately hoped that no one had seen it before today.

The place was breath taking, Shah had to admit. It was 5pm in the evening and the Great Hall looked lovely. The evening sky was seen through the enchanted ceiling. There was only one table today, at one of the corners of the room. Shah had spoken to the elves and they were more than glad to help. They prepared special food for Christmas. There were roasted turkeys, chicken, ham, fruit cake, roast goose, candy canes, there was also a huge ginger bread house (image) . There were also Pan de Pascua (a Chilean Christmas sponge cake flavoured with cloves and with bits of candied fruits, raisins, walnuts and almonds), Christmas cookies and so much more food! There was champagne (Shah didn't know if students were allowed to drink that, but she hoped the teachers would), orange and every other fruit juice.

A huge, bright Christmas tree was placed in the center of the dais. The teachers' chairs was removed. If at all any one wanted to sit, there were long stools placed in the corners. The Christmas tree was a delightful sight, it shone with bright, twinkling lights along with some snow. There was a big boom box on the dais. The music could be changed by anybody, according to the person's wish.

The best part was there would be dancing too! Just like in a ball. Shah was excited for that part. It didn't matter if she danced with boy or not. As long as Shah had fun and made sure that everyone else was having fun too, that would satisfy her.

She looked down at herself. She was wearing her best dress ever. It was a strapless bright red dress, with a black shrug. Her hair was straightened and hung obediently at her side; it was in a bright scarlet colour as usual. She was wearing her favorite black/white necklace. She was wearing red boots that made her feel tall. Of course, Shah was wearing a Christmas cap. There was a small table at another one of the corners where many Christmas caps were kept (in case anybody forgot to wear one). Shah's green purse contained everything, her wand, and everything else that might be needed.

Shah felt amazing. She wasn't really a party-thrower kind of person, but she hoped everyone would like it. To be honest, this was her first Christmas party ever. When she was younger and lived in India, Shah never once celebrated Christmas. She wasn't a Christian. But she was glad she was finally celebrating it. And there could be no better place to do that if not in Hogwarts. She smiled to herself and pulled out a bunch of envelopes. She was going to invite everybody. Everybody.

//EVERYBODY IS INVITED! WHETHER YOU GOT MY MESSAGE OR NOT! AND I DO MEAN EVERYBODY! Teachers, students, every SINGLE person present at LTM. Everyone I know, everyone I DON'T know. Everyone! This is the only Christmas party happening right now, and I would be delighted if EVERYONE showed up!! Very Happy//

PS: Shah's dress:

Christmas Party!!  Tumblr_mfl3s53ilv1rdh21ao1_500

You can make your costume (if you want to) here>> link
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Aurora picked up a scarlet envelope lying next to her bedstand. Flipping it over, Aurora pulled out a matching card. When she had finished reading it, she spun around delightedly. A Christmas party! She silently said thank you to Shah. Aurora rushed to her trunk and started pulling out clothes haphazardly. Finally, she happened upon a midnight blue dress. She picked it up and looked at it critically. It was perfect. Ravenclaw colors, plus it brought out the blue in her eyes.

Half an hour later, Aurora added the finishing touches to her outfit. She was wearing some black flats and earrings that matched the dress, and her hair was pulled back into a loose braid that hung off her shoulder. She had also pinned a gorgeous red and green clip to her hair, just for the Christmas spirit. Snagging a last glance in the mirror, Aurora pushed the invitation into one of her deep pockets and headed for the Great Hall.

The doors swung open at the slightest touch. Aurora looked in awe at the beautiful decorations covering the hall. The food looked delicious, and Aurora saw Shah near one of the tables. Rushing over to her, Aurora gushed, "Wow, Shah! This is so great!"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 am

Nervous about Shah's Christmas party, Wade glanced down at what he was wearing before heading out of the Slytherin Common Room. He'd chosen to wear dark straight jeans, which were both, formal and casual, paired with a dark green t-shirt and a leather jacket. He d never been good at pairing clothes, so Lucy had chosen that for him, but he'd never tell to anyone. His hair had been spiked up a little, and he wore a small snake pin Phoenix had given him before dropping him off at the train station he'd forgotten the name of. He nodded at his reflection and made his way to the Great Hall. Originally, he and Lucy were going to walk in together, but she had made last minute arrangements and had asked him to not wait for her.

As he walked into the Great Hall, he was mesmerized by the decorations, but most of all, the evening sky that could be seen only thanks to the enchanted ceiling.
Woah, he whispered. Upon glancing down, he notied Aurora and Shah had already arrived. He liked the girls a lot, but he really hoped he wasn't going to be the only boy there.
As he approached the girls, he complimented them on their dresses.

"Hey Shah. Beautiful as always." he said to his red-haired friend. Turning to Aurora he said, "Welcome back Aurora. It's nice to see you again, hope you feel better. You look wonderful, too." he smiled. "So," he put his hands in his pockets, "who else is coming?" he regreted the question as soon as it came out. He tried to smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:05 am

Shah had sent the letters to everyone. She desperately hoped that everyone would show up. She walked over to the food table and sipped some water from a glass. That when Aurora rushed to her.

"Hi Aurora!" She the gave the Claw a hug. "I'm so glad you're back. We missed you." Shah grinned. "Thank you. But I really hope everyone in the castle shows up. Merry Christmas, by the way."

Then Wade walked up to the girls. She blushed when he said that. "Thank you Wade." She grinned at him. "And you, too. You look like a...." She didn't find the right until she looked at the snake on his shirt "A true Slytherin."

Then Wade asked who else is coming. Shah looked away from them and back at the water in her hand. "Well, I'm hoping everyone comes."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:11 am

Taison received an owl about a party. He'd just gotten to Hogwarts and was excited he had already been invited to a party. He grabbed some outfits out his trunk and tried them on. Forty-two outfits later, he walked down to the Great Hall.

The doors pushed open and he entered the huge hall. It was magical in there. There were decorations everywhere and a few students had already showed up. Taison was wearing a yellow fitted tee with a black vest over it. He had on black skinny jeans and some Vans. He introduced himself to the others and then he admired the Hall some more.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 am

Ellie tore open the envelope. She was excited to attend her first Hogwarts party. She dug through her clothes until she found the perfect outfit.

An hour later she was walking into the Great Hall. She had on a emerald green party dress that ruffled and came to about her thighs, green high heels with a snake wrapping around the heel and a short black leather jacket. She had adorned herself in little jewelry and even added some make-up. She looked around and admired the halls beauty.

"Hi Shah. Thanks for inviting me. You look pretty and so does the hall." Ellie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 pm

As Shah was talking a new Hufflepuff boy came. Shah grinned wide at him. He introduced himself as Taison Delacour. "Hi Taison! I'm Shah. It seems like you're new around here. Do you like it?"

Then came Ellie Fontayne. She wasn't Ella and Shah liked Ellie. She was a nice person.

Maybe Ella would show up too....?

"Hi Ellie!" Shah smiled at her. "Thank you. It took the whole of yesterday evening to decorate the halls, you know."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Aurora hugged Shah back, then smiled at Wade's comment. "Thanks, guys," she said. "I feel a lot better. And Merry Christmas." She greeted Taison and Ellie as they arrived, and waited to see if anyone else would show up. Eyeing the food hungrily, Aurora hoped her stomach wouldn't betray her and let out a loud growl. "The food looks amazing, Shah," she praised.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Kim, wearing her perfect outfit for the occasion, entered the Great Hall. Not being surprised that almost everyone was already there, she thought of who to approach. She was not really a party-type of person but she promised to herself to try and socialize more than she does in her muggle life.

She did notice the changes made in the place. She never thought that it was a work of only two hands, and even an eleven-year old at that. She looked up at the ceiling and it still never fails to mesmerize her. Still thinking on who to approach, she figured out that the first person she should look for is the one who gave the invitation to her, to be thankful that she was invited. There, she walked towards Shah and started to talk about the party she had organized. "Hey Shah. Thank you so much for inviting me. This is a really good party," she complemented. For the meantime, Kim noticed a new girl in the crowd. When she looked at her closely, she realized that she was not new at all. "Oh my, Aurora, you're back!" Kim hugged the girl and she was so glad everyone was okay again. "I really am happy that you are okay right now."

Seeing that not only girls are present, she did notice Wade and a guy from Hufflepuff whom she didn't meet yet. Trying to have conversation with them, she was informed that the guy's name was Taison Delacour. "Hello Taison. Nice to meet you," she told him. Kim tried not to approach Wade for a while, since she saw him busy, probably waiting for his cousin Lucy.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Lucy entered the Great Hall silently, looking for Wade. She wore a silver dress that matched her gray eyes perfectly, a black jacket with a snake pin that was very similar, but not the same as Wade's, and black flats. Phoenix had bought two pins, one for her and the other for Wade, to remind them that they were to stay together. She smiled as she thought of her father. As soon as she spotted Wade, she walked up to him. He was with Shah, Aurora, a Hufflepuff boy, Kim and Ellie.
"Hello Shah, thanks for inviting me." she said to the hostess of the party. "Hello Aurora, glad to see you're back and better." she said to the Ravenclaw. She had never really been friends with her, but that didn't mean she wasn't glad to see her.
"And, I don't think I've met you," she said to the boy in the yellow shirt, extending her hand, "But I'm Lucy Malfoy."
Moving on to Kim and Ellie, she said, "Hello Kim, Ellie. Do you know if Ella is coming?"

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 am

Daisee glowed with excitement as she twirled in front of the mirror. This outfit was DEFINITELY not something her parents would approve of, but Daisee had sneaked it out of her mother's closet with her mother wasn't looking and packed it. She didn't know what Hogwarts would do for Christmas, but she knew they must do something! Although it was technically a Christian holiday, people of all faiths and backgrounds celebrated it nowadays.

Good thing she took such measures, because she was right. She had found an envelope containing a Christmas party invitation lying on her bed. Shah must've put it there, as the Gryffindor redhead was the host. Daisee twirled in front of the mirror for a few more minutes, reasoning that, although her outfit WAS suggestive for an eleven-year-old, it wasn't like it made her half-naked or anything. Everything that needed to be covered was covered.

She gasped at the time. She was very nearly late. After checking her candy-cane striped nails and her makeup one last time, she rushed out of Gryffindor Tower, thanking God (or Merlin or whoever) that she decided to wear flats. As she arrived outside the Great Hall, she smoothed down everything, fingering her candy-cane mint earrings and her snowflake necklace to make sure she didn't lose anything before stepping into the room.

She gasped in admiration at the decorations before spotting all her friends. "Hey, Shah! Love the party!" she called. "Hey, Lucy, Wade, and Ellie!" She spotted a Ravenclaw next to them and walked over.

"Hey, you're Aurora, right? The girl that was sick in the Hospital Wing? I'm glad you're feeling better!"

Then she spotted HIM. A Hufflepuff, and the cutest boy she had ever seen. Flustered, she turned back to the group, "Who's that guy?" Daisee whispered, trying not to let him overhear. The blood rushed to her cheeks as she did so.

DAISEE'S OUTFIT:
Christmas Party!!  Y
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 am

OOC: Since I was bored, I played around the site Shah suggested....here is my outfit, and also, because I can, I did Wade's.

Christmas Party!!  Tumblr_mfo0yoIrGS1riongio2_500

Christmas Party!!  Tumblr_mfo0yoIrGS1riongio1_500

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 am

Spencer grinned cheekily as he strutted- there was no other word for it- into the Great Hall. He had been here a week, and no one knew his secret. He didn't have to hide in the shadows because of it. He could afford to be a little cocky, at least for tonight.

Smoothing his tuxedo exaggeratedly, he propped some sunglasses on top of his head before leaning against the wall, nodding coolly to everyone there. He hadn't met any of them, though he knew their names from the Sorting. That Daisee sure knew how to clean up nice, he noticed, as well as that redhead, Shah. He grinned at the Slytherins there Wade and Lucy, he remembered. "'Sup?" He asked.

SPENCER'S OUTFIT:
Christmas Party!!  Y
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 am

"Hi Shah, nice to meet you, I love it here.Nice to meet you as well Kim and Lucy." he nodded towards the three girls. He noticed more and more students coming in. There was one from each house at least here now. He chatted with the others for awhile and then she entered. She was wearing a red dress. He saw her glace at him and blush then turn away. He tried to catch her eye but failed horribly. She had to be the prettiest girl he had ever seen. He hoped she was shy and that he wasn't horrible looking and that's why she'd turned away.

He found himself doing what he never thought he would, he adjusted his vest and walked on over to her. "Hi." he said smiling, "My name is Taison. Yours? You look really pretty." he said and felt his face go hot.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am

She had noticed Daisee walk in, and she had smiled at her in a welcoming manner. Before she could say anything else, Daisee asked about the Hufflepuff boy. Although the boy seemed nervous, he approached Daisee. Lucy giggled and looked up at Wade.
They look adorable! she thought as the boy walked up to her.
Suddenly, a voice startled her. It had a tone of arrogance in it that Lucy hadn't seen in anybody else but her Uncle Draco. She turned around and found a Gryffindor boy. His hair was spiked up and he was wearing a tux.
"That's a greeting?" she murmured to Wade silently, hoping he wouldn't hear. Turning to the Gryffindor, she asked, "Hello, I'm Lucy Malfoy. You must be Spencer? Right? I think I remember your name from the sorting."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 am

After everyone had made their introductions, Wade saw another boy walk in. Secretly, he was happy to not be the only boy in the room. He was about to say something, after his introduction, when Daisee walked in and the boy walked up to her.
Great...he said to himself.
Lucy giggled, clearly thinking something about those two. Then, a Gryffindor boy walked in, greeted everyone, and it seemed that Lucy wasn't impressed by the way he carried himself. Her comment proved Wade's thoughts to be right.
"That is so a greeting." Wade murmured back to Lucy.
"And I'm Wade Malfoy." he said, introducing himself to the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 am

Lucy had seemed about to answer Daisee, when the Hufflepuff came up and introduced himself as Taison. Daisee blushed to the roots of her blonde hair as he said that she was pretty. Her? Pretty? That's the first she had heard such a compliment.

"M-My name's Daisee." She responded, and was immediately horrified to hear the stutter in her voice. Welp, there went the 'pretty'. Hello, complete moron. She tried for a smile anyway. "You look pretty good yourself."

She couldn't believe she was flirting so forwardly, but hopefully it made up for the complete lack of brains a moment before.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 am

Ella walked into the Great Hall. She noticed she was probably the last one to arrive. She had a black dress with a green flower on it and some black heels. She had her hair curled and she put on a hint of makeup. She looked like she could be 16 instead of 11. She noticed the place was buzzing with activity and the hall looked beautiful. When she found Lucy and Wade, she walked over to them. She eyed her sister, wondering when she became so beautiful. She decided it was time to end the fight.

She walked over to Ellie and hugged her, completely catching her off guard." Hey sis, how ya been?" she said linking her arm through her sisters, motioning for her to walk over to Wade and Lucy with her.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:44 am

Taison laughed a little, he could instantly tell she liked him and that she was nervous. She was quite adorable. "Would you like to dance?" Taison asked her reaching his hand out to her. He waved his wand and the lights dimmed and Christmas music began to play.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:48 am

Lucy turned to the door and found Ella. Forgetting completely about the rest of her friends, she waved at her. She saw her hug Ellie, and Lucy couldn't help but smile.
When Ella and Ellie approached them, Lucy hugged both of them.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 am

Ella and Ellie both approached him and the rest.
"Hey Ella! Nice to see you!" Wade hugged her. He smiled at Ellie and then hugged her too.
They were all friends and it was okay now that they had broken the argument. He liked to see them together.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 am

Spencer grinned faltered for a moment when the girl- Lucy- looked at him unimpressed before mouthing something he didn't catch, but he hitched it right back up as she turned around and introduced herself. Her- brother or Cousin or whoever mumbled something back back to her before introducing himself as Wade.

He nodded like a cool guy again. "Yep, that's me." His eyes roamed the room as he continued. Darn, that Hufflepuff already snagged the blonde Gryffindor, Daisee. "So you guys must be related, right? Since you got the same last name and everything."

Before they could respond, he spotted Ella. "Woah. Beautiful." Spencer muttered. Would a girl like that ever look at a guy like him, though? Well, you had to fake it to make it sometimes, he thought, and ran a hand through his spiked hair, waiting for Ella to notice him.

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 am

Ellie couldn't help but be jealous of how mature Ella looked when she walked in. She was quickly taken aback as Ella hugged her. She smiled and when Ella hooked her arm through hers she had no choice but to move. They ended up with Wade and Lucy and Lucy and Wade hugged them as well. "Lucy,Wade, hi, missed you too." Ellie giggled. She's glad Ella decided to speak to her again.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 am

Wade noticed a slight change in the Gryffindor's face.
He like ELLA! he screamed quietly in his mind.
He was alright, but Ella? She was Lucy's best friend, like a relative to Wade!
Before Ella could say anything, or notice the boy for that matter, Wade shot the boy a look. He hoped the guy would get the message that this was a girl that he looked at as his family.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 am

Daisee couldn't hear or see anyone else in the room but Taison- especially when he asked her to dance! She smiled shyly. (Man, boys changed everything about a girl's personality, didn't they?)

"Sure." Daisee replied. "But I gotta warn you, dancing is not one of my many talents." She gasped in admiration as he dimmed the light and made Christmas music play with one wave of his wand. "But you have a lot of talents, don't you Taison?" She was amazed at his magical talent. She wished she could do something like that.

As she took his hand and allowed him to pull her to the dance floor, she whispered. "You gotta teach me how to do that." She smiled as she leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next