Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Party!!

Go down 
+6
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
Kim Frey
Elita Malfoy
Wade Malfoy
Shah Chelsea Hazel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 pm

"I can do that.. that is why I applied for gamekeeper.. some eyes and ears around the school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:10 pm

"thats my boy always thinking twelve steps ahead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Taison smiled, "Well I could slip some Firewhiskey in it?" he offered. He thought for a second, "Hey wanna ditch this place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:53 am

Daisee laughed as Taison joked about slipping Firewhiskey in her drink. "I'd like to see you try!" She teased. A grin spread slowly across her face as Taison suggested leaving the dance for a while.

"Sure!" Daisee responded enthusiastically. "And I know just the place!" Giggling, she took Taison's hand and gently tugged, signaling for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 am

Shah was still staring at the water in her hand as a LOT of things happened. She was immersed in her own sweet thoughts. So many people were walking in! She hadn't even invited the Ministry of Magic members. She'd overheard someone say that she was from the Auror office. She was the one who hosted this party, so as long as those people didn't cause any trouble, she was fine with it. But if they did, she would fight.

She also noticed that there were way too many siblings here. She wished she had siblings. Shah also noticed that Professor Vega had come. Shah smiled at the lady. Prof. Vega looked really good in her purple dress. But Shah was partly disappointed that the other teachers hadn't showed up. There was still some hope though. She was about to go over and sit down, when Wade asked her to dance.

She blushed furiously and said, "Of course, Wade." She grinned at him and took his hand. She pulled out her wand with the other hand and gave it a little swish. The lights--which were earlier dimmed by Taison for him and Daisee--came back on brighter. She didn't want the place to look like a private place. Everyone had to dance, whether WITH a guy or WITHOUT a guy.

With another easy wave of her wand, one of the discs on a shelf near by, flew over to the boom box. She loved this song, and she thought Wade would like it too. So, the song played.

"Are you liking the party, Wade?" Shah asked him as they just stood in the hall holding each others hand. She was waiting for him to make the move, as she smiled gently.

(Song: Here's the song that's playing right now. I hope it goes with the mood! Wink )

//OOC: I go off for two days and there are 7 pages already!! WOW!! Very Happy I'm so stupid, I sat and read all of it instead of just asking it like how Aurora did. Huh. Well, I'm glad you guys are having fun. Wink //
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Helen had received a letter from her student, Shah, informing Helen about a Christmas party. Helen instantly brightened up. She thought going to the party was better than sitting in her office doing absolutely nothing.

She wasn't a dressy person, which is why she just picked a plain black dress, wore a red necklace and black heels. She left her hair down and prepared herself to go to the Great Hall.

As she reached the Hall, she smiled at the incredible decorations. She assumed it was done by Shah, who was the host. It was pretty impressive, thought Helen.

She noticed that a few students were dancing a bit intimately. But, Helen decided that she wasn't going to spoil their enjoyment. but she kept a close eyes, in case something got inappropriate.

Helen was pleased to see another teacher of Hogwarts standing with a few other men and woman, whom Helen had never seen before. So, she walked up to them, flashed a smile and said, "Hello everybody. I'm Helen Adela. Astronomy professor and Head of Gryffindor." She tried not to look at the man, who had black hair and who was not a Ministry member. He seemed too appealing and Helen always had a problem with those kind of people.

Then she smiled at Selene and said, "Hello Selene. I don't think we've met."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Kim was silent for a while, watching all the things happening around her. Everybody seems to be happy with the party, and so is Shah. She smiled on behalf of everyone. She sat down on an available chair and watched as some couples filled the dancing floor. She doesn't seem to know anyone at that moment. Then, she saw a girl, standing alone in one corner. Kim thought that this will be the perfect time for her to get to know someone.

"Hello there. I am Kim Frey, Slytherin. I did saw you in the past lessons, but I believe we haven't met yet," she said politely to the Hufflepuff girl.

OOC: Oh, in case it wasn't clear, I am referring to Emmalyne. :OOC
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Wade waited for Shah's answer, and while she thought about it, he saw Professor Vega enter. She was beautiful in her white dress. It was until a man from the ministry approached her that Wade turned away.
When Shah agreed, he smiled. Shah was a good girl, and to be honest, he enjoyed being with her.
"Of course I am. Although I don't know why you invited the Ministry." he admitted, taking her into the dance floor and suddenly realized that he didn't exactly know how to dance.
Oh, Wade, he thought.
"Can you switch it to a slower song?" he asked quietly. If he was going to dance with a girl, it might as well be a sweet type of dancing.

OOC: I'm pretty sure Miss Vega's dress is white. Andrew Greco has been refering to her as "the woman in the white dress":OOC
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Leo stood near the door when he saw Lucy, his niece, approach him. She greeted him and gave her somewhat of a smile. She was just like Phoenix. It surprised him as she passed right by him and out the Great Hall, but then, remembering his new appearance, realized the girl had never seen him before.
He sighed and stayed where he was, glancing at everyone. He saw a woman walk in, one he recognized. She was a First Year when he was about to graduate.
What is she doing here?!
He grew nervous by the second, and it was very possible that it showed. Trying to ignore her didn't work, because he saw a man from the Ministry approach her. He walked away from the door and stumbled upon near sight of Wade again. This time, he held a girl's hand and walked her to the dance floor. Leo smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Selene was about to walk away when a brown haired man from the Ministry approached her and greeted her.
"Hello, sir." Selene said with a smile. Before the man could say something else, though, the Astronomy professor approached them too.
"Hello Helen. I don't think we've met, but I've heard of you. It's nice to finally put a face to the name." she said to her work mate.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Andrew was surprised to hear that the woman's voice was so soft. He smiled at her, until another woman showed up.
Selene...he thought.
As the two introduced themselves, Andrew felt sort of left out. He wasn't going to leave just yet, not after going through all that mind trouble just to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 pm

As Selene waited for Helen's reply, she realized she was being rude to the man next to her.
"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Selene. I teach Care of Magical Creatures, and this is Helen, she's the Astronomy professor. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"Um.." he hesitated. He had intended to say something first.
"My name is Andrew Greco." he said, looking at both women, "I work in the Ministry." he tried to leave out the fact that he had just been hired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 am

Emmalynne felt a little awkward, if she honestly had thought about what it felt like to stand there ignored at a party, especially in a sparkly gold dress that one would have thought would get attention. She still was intending on talking to someone, but she hadn't decided on who. Most of the other students had paired off and started dancing together, so she wasn't about to interrupt there. Lucy hadn't come back yet, and neither had the girl who had followed the Slytherin out. Wade was dancing with Shah, and there was another couple out on the dance floor, although her fellow Hufflepuff had suddenly decided to leave with a Gryffindor girl he had been dancing with. She still hadn't gotten up the courage to go over and ask the mystery adults why they were there, and now the Astronomy professor had arrived. That only reminded her that she hadn't signed up for that class, so she stopped herself from going over to Professor Vega either.

There was always the Ravenclaw girl hanging around the door looking like she wanted to leave, but before she could go over to her, Kim had walked over and spoken. "Hi," she replied with a smile. "We're in the same group for the final CoMC project, too, but I don't think we really did get to meet." Just work together on planning their group's creature, but there hadn't been introductions then. "Emmalynne St. Pierre, Hufflepuff. Do you know why there're so many strange adults her at the party?" The last question had just spilled out, her curiosity getting the better of her. She didn't exactly expect an answer either way, but there was always the chance Kim had learned something she hadn't gotten standing in her corner.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 am

The Ministry? What is the Ministry doing at a school party? Selene thought it might have something to do with the incident in Wayne's office, and his suspicious disappearance, but since she wasn't sure she didn't bring it up.
"The Ministry? Nice. May I ask in which department?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:15 am

Wade Malfoy wrote:
Wade waited for Shah's answer, and while she thought about it, he saw Professor Vega enter. She was beautiful in her white dress. It was until a man from the ministry approached her that Wade turned away.
When Shah agreed, he smiled. Shah was a good girl, and to be honest, he enjoyed being with her.
"Of course I am. Although I don't know why you invited the Ministry." he admitted, taking her into the dance floor and suddenly realized that he didn't exactly know how to dance.
Oh, Wade, he thought.
"Can you switch it to a slower song?" he asked quietly. If he was going to dance with a girl, it might as well be a sweet type of dancing.

Shah smiled shyly. "Of course." This time, she walked over to the music system, without using her wand. She picked another CD and put it in. Hoping Wade would like this song, she walked back to him. "Is this fine?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 am

As Lucy and Ellie walked in to the Great Hall once again to rejoin the party, she resisted the urge to glance around. She did notice Wade though, and he was dancing with Shah. Lucy smiled to herself until she spotted Professor Vega. She wore a pretty white dress and she looked beautiful, but she was with Professor Adela and another adult. Smiling shyly at Ellie, she walked towards the adults. She might as well introduce herself to everyone, and keep her mind off the people her age.
"Good evening Professors," she said to the two women, and smiled shyly at the man. "Hello, sir." she said, staying close to Miss Vega.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 am

"What department?" he asked, surprised. "Well, the Auror office." and after a few more seconds, he added, "I'm an auror..." and realized that he had basically said the same thing twice. Feeling stupid and goofy, he looked away, until a young blonde girl joined them. She wore a silver and black dress, and unlike all the other students he'd spotted, she wore flats. She seemed to be a first year, and when she spoke, she sounded shy. The girl was small, but there was something in her eyes that he couldn't place yet.
"Hello" he smiled kindly as she made an attempt to greet him. The girl held close to Selene, clearly unsure of Andrew.
"My name is Andrew." he added, trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 am

When Ellie and Lucy re-entered the party, Lucy smiled at Ellie and walked over to Professor Vega. Not wanting to be alone, Ellie followed in Lucy's shadow. She was small enough to stay hidden behind Lucy as she stayed close to Professor Vega. She guessed that Lucy was unsure of the suspicious new man just like she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Ella Fontayne wrote:
Ella blushed. She couldn't believe he thought she was interesting.."Aw, I'm sorry. Yes, we are. My grandpa---Oh okay." Ella watched as he ran off. She stood there alone and waited to see if he'd return.

Now empty, Spencer rushed back to the Great Hall, stopping just outside it to smooth himself out before strolling back in, looking as cool as a cucumber. "Sorry about that." Spencer murmured sweetly. "Now what was that about your grandpa?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yeah." Wade half whispered in response to Shah's question. "This is fine."
Slowly, he put his arms around her waist, trying not to seem too awkward. He'd never danced, except with Lucy...and at Holiday celebrations. But Shah was so much different that his cousin. Shah was a girl; she was beautiful and smart. She was strong and an "open book" as Phoenix would have said. This was a new experience for Wade, and he was somewhat unsure of it. Especially since Keith was away....
Trying to shake the thoughts out of his mind, he shook his head and tried to focus on Shah. She had pretty eyes; the kind that draw you in.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 pm

She grinned shyly as Wade put his arms around her. She kind of like it. But, she decided to not make this an awkward experience for either of them. It had to be fun, and according to Shah, Wade was definitely the fun type of guy.

"So, um," Shah searched for something to talk about. That when it clicked. "How's are you Wade? I heard Wayne used the Cruciatus Curse on you. I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 pm

When Shah mentioned the Detention at Wayne's office, Wade stiffened a little. "Um, yeah, I'm fine." he said, lying a little. Insolent was still scared on his right hand.
"How are you?" he said, trying to change the subject. "I mean, now that Keith's gone MIA...."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Shah looked away from Wade. "Keith's just a friend."

"I'm fine, actually." She turned back to him. "It's Christmas, you know." She grinned at him. Leaning in a bit closer she said, "You can talk to me about anything, Wade." And she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Seeing Shah's reaction, he couldn't help but asking, "Is he really? You guys seemed to be pretty close. I'd say you had a thing for him." He tried to be a friend, more than anything. As Shah had said he could talk to her about anything, he took the offer.
"I do wanna talk to you about something. Just not here...in front of everyone." he said quietly, "Maybe we could step out for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next