Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Party!!

Go down 
+6
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
Kim Frey
Elita Malfoy
Wade Malfoy
Shah Chelsea Hazel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

As the woman from the Ministry offered him to join in, he walked up to her. She was older than him, but pretty either way. The man next to her was not far from his age.
"Hello. I'm Andrew Greco." he awkwardly introduced himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 am

"Oh, cool. I think that'll be nice to talk all four of us for once in a while." he said, looking around the room and Clara called a man over.. "Hi Andrew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 am

(edited ^^ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 am

"My name is Clara Lestrange this is my little brother Jace, its a pleasure to meet you Andrew" she said "you seem familiar do you work for the ministry? Or in hogsmeade?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 am

"Well, I was just recently hired for the Auror Office." he answered, once again he was being awkward. "Nice to meet you both, by the way." he added, putting his hands in his jean pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:13 am

"Yes?' Jace said a little cautious at his actions..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 am

"I probably saw you as I was leaving the ministry today, i never forget a face" she said "I was recently hired as Senior Under Secratary i worked as an auror for many years exciting job" Clara had always been a rather charismatic child and it came out often as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 am

Selene was not too sure about the party. She didn't like them when she was younger, so why would she like them now. But she was doing this for Shah, one of her students. Selene wore a purple white dress, a color she used often, that embraced her curves. For a teacher, she was pretty young, and she didn't like to feel older than what she was. She walked in and saw mostly students, with a few adults, mostly from the Ministry.
"What is the Ministry doing here?" she asked herself, unsure of why so many of them were around these days.
She walked to the food table and grabbed a cup of juice; she wasn't too into champagne. Waiting for any other teachers to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 am

"Really? That must be exciting!" he said, "I always hoped to be an Auror, but I never told my parents since they always thought it was a dangerous job, but I honestly think that's pretty much the best part." He said, glad to have found likable people. He smiled at them casually.
Then, a woman in a white dress entered, and he glanced a smile her way, but he wasn't sure she saw him as she turned to the food table and grabbed a cup of something he didn't catch. Turning to the others, he said, "So, what do you Jace?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 am

"I am the yet-to-be groundkeeper here at Hogwarts. For special reasons, I decided to Hogwarts.. it is my home."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 am

"That's nice." he smiled again, "I guess Hogwarts is home for most of us isn't it? Not many places are that lucky." he added, looking back at his own student life. Casually, he glanced back at the woman in the white dress again. She was still there, just waiting. He quickly turned back to the others and waited for the conversation to keep going, unsure of what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 am

Selene waited patiently for the other teachers but none arrived. She noticed a man with the group of the Ministry glance at her and quickly turn back. She put her drink down and walked away from the table, headed for some of the students. At least she could talk to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 am

"I haven't made my way back here in almost fifteen years" she said with a laugh "it hasn't changed a bit accept for the staff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 am

"Yes.. the staff no one from my time at Hogwarts is here still. Kind of sad.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:31 am

She looked at her brother he seemed off a bit "you alright hon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 am

"Yeah, I'm alright." he said. "Besides, Clara has a lot to worry about at the moment.." he said, "Where is Alec?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:39 am

"He is probably off wondering the streets of hogsmeade you know how he likes to do that"s/he said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:42 am

As Taison brushed off her praise like it was nothing, Daisee felt a little more daring. Leaning so that her lips almost touched his ear, she whispered, "That's not the talent I was talking about."

Smiling coyly, she leaned into Taison once more, allowing herself to be swept away in the moment. This was so romantic! She vaguely noticed adults joining the party, but she wasn't going to let it bug her. For now, they weren't interfering, so they might be cool. All she allowed herself to focus on the way she felt in Taison's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 am

Spencer grinned in success as Ella accepted his proposal (DANCE proposal, that is), and he swept her onto the dance floor. He grinned down at her. "So tell me about yourself. I wanna know everything." He thought about his own secret, then added, "Well, everything you're willing to share, anyway."

The girl he held in his arms really WAS beautiful. Maybe, just maybe, she could become something to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:53 am

Taison smiled. He loved how it felt to have her in his arms."Oh really? And what talent might that be sweetheart?" he whispered while smirking. They swayed back and forth, him leading while she followed. This was truly a magical moment. He kept his hands clasped around her waist, he felt her lean into him one again. He took this moment to bend down and gently kiss her on the cheek, then he rested his forehead against hers, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:07 am

As they danced Ella thought of what to say. "Well, I'm Ella, and I have a little sister who's 9 named Ellie.We're French and we're also recent orphans. I'm really not that interesting." she replied quietly. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 am

"Yeah, that's probably it." he said looking at the door..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 am

As Taison retorted to her flirting with a comeback of his own, Daisee smiled mischievously before sliding her hands to circle around his neck. "Oh, I don't know." She repsonded softly. "Why don't you take a guess?"

Her breath was taken away again when Taison leaned down and kissed her on the check. It was her first kiss, on the cheek or otherwise. "My, you are quite the smooth one, aren't you?" She remarked, half flustered and half-giddy. Daisee had never felt anything quite like this before. All she knew was, it felt good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:39 am

Spencer's heart sank in sympathy as Ella told him about herself. "You're orphans? I'm so sorry." He told her softly. "I know that it doesn't help much, but that truly does suck."

As she went on to ask him about himself, he shrugged. "Well, I'm a half blood. My mother's Muggleborn, and my father is- was pureblood." He went on quieter. "He died just recently- disappeared on a assignment for his Magizoologist job." His voice turned bitter. "His associates who were with him at the time called and said he was devoured by an Acromantula. So we couldn't even have a funeral, since there was no body." He looked at Ella and tried for a smile.

"I guess that's more than you wanted to know about me, huh?" Spncer asked self-mockingly. "Just so you know, I think you're very interesting." Just then, his bladder contracted, signaling his need for a restroom. He cursed silently. "Can you hold that thought, though. I have to go the the loo real quick."

He didn't want to leave Ella, but it was either that, or wet himself within minutes. He hated his stupid overactive bladder! He rushed off towards the lavatories, not waiting for Ella to give an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:42 am

"I'm a horrible guesser." Taison laughed. "Anyways yes, I am quite smooth." He winked then picked her up and spun her around. He saw the happiness on her face from the kiss. He had never had this kind of luck with the ladies before. He hoped it worked out good between them. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked her in a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next