Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Christmas Party!!

Go down 
+6
Ella Vega
Lucy Malfoy
Kim Frey
Elita Malfoy
Wade Malfoy
Shah Chelsea Hazel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 am

Ella smiled when Lucy and Wade hugged her. It was a great feeling to make up with Ellie. Then someone caught Ella's eye. It was the new Gryffindor boy. My oh my, he was a cutie. Ella blushed and looked back to Lucy and Wade then she looked to Ellie before looking down. Suddenly, the lights went dim and music began playing, as the new Hufflepuff boy asked Daisee for a dance. "Uhm, guys, am I imagining what just happened?" Ella said unsure.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 am

Lucy grabbed on to Wade's arm, the way she always did.
"He's my cousin." she answered the boy, although he seemed to have caught Ella's entrance and she was glad to not have to talk to him too much. He seemed like the type of person who wanted attention.
She felt Wade's arm tense as he shot the Gryffindor a look. She patted his arm softly and turned to Ella who had asked something.
"Wait, what happened? I'm confused?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 am

"Yeah Ella, tell us what happened." Wade said, clearly annoyed by the boy's interest in Ella. Although he felt Lucy's hand trying to calm him, he couldn't help but feel protective of Ella too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:09 am

Taison felt Daisee lean into him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her to him leaning his head down beside hers. "What? The lights and music thing?That was nothing, I have little talent. " he whispered back at her. He danced around in a circle slow enough for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 am

"You mean you didn't nothing the lights dim and the music start playing?" Ella replied. Ella could tell something was wrong with Wade, she felt the tension between him and the Gryffindor boy. "Is something wrong Wade?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:18 am

Spencer noticed the annoyed look that flashed across Wade's face as his attraction was noticeable. He shrugged. If the Slytherin liked Ella, he should have made his move a long time ago. You snooze, you lose, after all. He nodded absently as Lucy explained that they were cousins. Then the lights dimmed and Christmas music began playing.

He sauntered up to Ella."You're not imagining things." Spencer answered her. He heard both Lucy and Wade ask Ella what happened. As Ella answered them, he hide to hide the disbelieving look that threatened to cross his face. Didn't they notice the change in lighting or the Christmas music?

As Ella asked Wade what was wrong, Spencer replied smoothly, "He's fine, I think." He held an arm out in a smooth, gentlemanly fashion. "Wanna dance, beautiful?" He asked with a lovable grin.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 am

HE ASKED ME TO DANCE!!! Ella screamed inside her head. She didn't know what to do. She looked to Wade, then Lucy, then to Ellie and then back to the boy. "Sure." she replied smiling. She took his hand and walked out to the floor with him.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 am

Leo heard loud music coming from the Great Hall.
"Ugh, Christmas music", he murmured as he entered. He wore his uniform because although he had been invited, it didn't mean he was going to go. Really, the only reason he was there was to chaperone and to make sure nobody threw up. If they did, he would have to clean it up later and he wasn't too fond of cleaning. As he glanced around the room, he noticed his niece, Lucy. She was beautiful in a silver dress and a black jacket. She was also the only girl wearing flats. He smiled as he saw Phoenix's face in hers. It was upon glancing at the people around her that he saw the person he'd been waiting to see. Wade Malfoy. He was so grown up.
He counted the years he'd been gone, and made up his mind that Wade was eleven years old. Leo wanted to approach him, but he stopped himself. Nervously, he walked close to the walls, looking at everyone else and making sure they thought he was doing his job, but keeping an eye on his boy.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 am

Before Wade could answer, the Gryffindor boy asked Ella to dance.
"I'm fine." he assured Ella and tried to smile "Go dance." He would have a talk with that boy later. Turning to Lucy, he was about to speak when he saw a man staring at him. He wore a Hogwarts uniform, and Wade imagined it was the caretaker. He'd never seen him around but he didn't seem too friendly.
"Lucy, I don't like him." he said, talking about Spencer. "I'm not jealous, I know that's what he thinks I feel, I saw it on his face. But I'm really not. It's just....I think of Ella as another relative and this boy is too..." he tried to find the right word. "Arrogant."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:03 am

Lucy felt stupid for a couple of seconds as the Gryffindor boy stated the obvious. She looked away from everyone.
When Wade assured that he was fine, she knew he wasn't. He then turned to look at her but seem distracted. As he spoke about how he really felt, she listened.
"Well, I never thought you were jealous. It did seem you didn't like him, though. And I can't say anything for sure, but he does seem a little arrogant. But then again, if I didn't know you I'd think the same about you." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:06 am

Wade was offended by Lucy's comment. "Excuse me? I am not arrogant in any way. No, sir. I am so much better than that.....boy." It took him a moment to realize that he did sound arrogant, and he did, he looked down. Lucy still had her arm in his.
"Can we sit down? Or can we at least move from this place?" he asked her, his voice a bit softer now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 am

Hearing of a christmas party, Jace Lestrange decided to check it out since he did apply for a job at Hogwarts... Walking in he saw kids and a few adults.. Jace hoped his siter would get here too
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:10 am

She smiled at him; he was being arrogant even now.
"Of course, but first, I have to go.....somewhere." she said, untangling her arm from his and headed towards the door and to the restroom. On her way, she stumbled upon two people. One was the Caretaker, whom she'd seen around.
"Hello Sir," she greeted him, and the other was a much younger looking man that she hadn't seen before.
"Hello Sir," she greeted this one the same way and finally walked out the door.

OOC: I don't know if there is a restroom in the Great Hall, so I'm making Lucy walk all the way to the Girl's Lavatories.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:14 am

"Okay, I'll wait here...alone." he said, his voice trailing off as Lucy walked out. He saw her greet two other people; the Caretaker and another man.
He waited awkwardly, until he approached Shah.
"Hey Shah." he said, once again greeting her. "Would you like to dance?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 am

((Is Kellin Wade's father?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 am

Clara walked into the great hall having just arrived at the school for her inspection for Hogwarts. She smiled at the decorations when she caught site of her Brother. "Jace!" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:23 am

Jace looked back as his name was called, "Clara! You came, that's great. Wait.. did you get the job?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 am

She flashed her ministry badge "Of course I did" she smirked "what about you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 am

"Oh, I don't know yet.. I probably did but they haven't told me yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:33 am

She hugged him and smiled "i'm sure you got it sweetie" she said "besides this place was always our home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 am

"Trust me," he said then whispering, "I'll find my way of getting it. You know I'm good at getting what I want."

"So, what are you trying to find here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:41 am

"no business talk now" she said with a stern look "we are supposed to meet Amy and Alec for a nice meal at three broomsticks" she added "but not for a long while"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am

When Ellie saw Lucy leave the party, she decided to follow her. With the Ministry and the odd looking caretaker, Ellie didn't want Lucy roaming around Hogwarts alone. She stayed far enough back so Lucy never realised she was following, but she stayed close enough so that if someone tried to hurt Lucy she could help out. Something fishy was going on at Hogwarts and she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am

He wore a black shirt and black jeans. That was all. Andrew had never been too into parties but he had chosen to attend this one. After all, it was Christmas, and he wanted to come back to Hogwarts.
He glanced around the Great Hall and saw that most of them were students. There were only three other adults. One from the Ministry, one who wore a Hogwarts uniform, and the other seemed to be a random person.
Andrew was suddenly hit with hesitation as he realized he didn't know anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:02 am

Clara turned from her brother when she saw a young man enter looking apprehensive she gave him a kind smile "Hello there come in and join us" she said to andrew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party!!    Christmas Party!!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next