Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Break Away (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Break Away (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Break Away (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Break Away (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Break Away (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Break Away (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Break Away (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Break Away (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Break Away (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Break Away (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Break Away (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Break Away (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Break Away (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Break Away (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Break Away (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Break Away (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corvin Blackthorne
Second Year
Second Year
Corvin Blackthorne

My Character
::
Activity: Folkvang - Year I

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Away. That was what he wanted. Away from the castle and the other kids at the school because right now he wanted to be alone. He had even left his brother asleep just so he could be alone for awhile. It wasn't that he loved his brother...he just liked his alone sometimes.

He made his ay out of the castle and out the what they called the mountain chain and started to climb. He was maybe about a half hour into climbing when he took a seat at a bench that had been placed in a very small clearing. Looking out over the open expanse was a bit breathtaking.

Bending down he picked up a few pebbles and sat there throwing rocks in the air and over the cliff. He thought about how well school had been going ever since they had started. He had made a few friends and all around it seemed like it wasn't going to be a bad year again.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

It was a beautiful day outside and, it was the weekend meaning Sera didn't need to wear the horrendous school uniform. She wore her favourite pair of green cargo skinnys, a black shirt and her black combat boots. She wore her hair down to the side in a braid and she wore very little makeup. She marched down the stairs, and out of the castle.

It was a magnificent day. A great day for exploring. There was so many places to go, yet so little time. She looked around to the Mountain Chain, seeing a boy around her age walking that way, she decided that that was where she wanted to explore. She began slowly making her descent up and over. It took her around a half an hour before she stopped because the boy she'd seen was sitting there. He hadn't seen her yet, which was a good thing. She didn't want him to know she'd been following him. She thought about her options, she could turn around, or she could go around him and find another clearing.

Examining her options, she decided to pick a nonexistant option. She walked up to him slowly, making just enough noise so she wouldn't scare him. "Mind if I take a seat?" She smiled, and tried to look even prettier than she already was. If he did mind, she guessed she'd go elsewhere. She wouldn't see why he would though. What guy wouldn't want to sit in a secluded area with a pretty girl...and throw pebbles, because that's what he'd been doing.

Sera's outfit:
Back to top Go down
Corvin Blackthorne
Second Year
Second Year
Corvin Blackthorne

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Corvin had been lost in thought so he was a bit startled at a noise that he couldn't see and turning his head he saw a girl. He had no idea how she had found him but he didn't care. She was pretty and anything he wanted to say just kinda got lost the moment he wanted to say it. He heard her make a comment but of course he hadn't even been paying attention to her words.

"Uhh umm what did you say" he asked her then cleared his throat. He was still nervous around girls even though he liked to flirt. When a really pretty girl came around it was like all his masochism went down the drain. He had even forgotten he had rocks in his hand and he dropped them and wiped his hands on his green cargo pants.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:23 pm

The guy seemed so dumbfounded by her presence, that he didn't even hear what she said. "Do you mind if I take a seat?" she motioned towards the bench he was currently plopped down on. She watched as the rocks tumbled out of his hands and he wiped his hands on his pants. She was glad that even after climbing through the mountains she'd still looked as fabulous as when she got ready this morning. She walked over to him and took a seat, her breath becoming more shallow as she rested. The view from up here was spectacular.

Picking up the handful of pebbles he'd dropped, she began to mimic his actions and throw them over the side of the cliff. "My name is Serafina, Sera for short," she replied, looking at him with her striking blue eyes and smiling. There was a slight breeze that blew in that moment and ruffled her hair a bit. She could see a small crystal lake in between the mountains down below. Smiling, she decided she wanted to go there. She loved to swim and this lake was sure to be a lot safer than the lake at Hogwarts

"See that lake down there?" she asked, "Let's go swimming!" she shouted ecstatically. She pulled a small bathing suit out of her bag and showed him. She was prepared, you never knew where there'd be a perfectly suitable body of water to swim in.
Back to top Go down
Corvin Blackthorne
Second Year
Second Year
Corvin Blackthorne

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Corvin watched as the girl came over and sat down. He didn't even get to reply to her question until she was already sitting down and then at that point there was no need to give her permission. She bent down and picked up the rocks he had just dropped on the ground and started to do exactly what he had just been doing. She looked at him and introduced herself and Corvin couldn't help but just stare into her eyes. They were beautiful and it was like they were staring into the depths of his soul.

After a moment he gathered his wits and introduced himself. "M-my n-name is C-Corvin B-Blackthorne." he said stuttering. Which was completely new to him. Where the hell did that come from? Where was his usual bravado when it came to girls? What was so different about this girl? Looking away so maybe he could actually think he looked down at the lake.

That was when she just said she wanted to go down and take a swim. He himself was dressed in cargo shorts and a green tee shirt and he saw that she pulled out a swimsuit. How was he to go about this? He wanted to make friends but this? He figured he better just go with it. "S-sure that s-sounds good" he said. Damn stuttering. He would seriously need to work on his social skills arounds girls because he did not want this happening again.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Corvin. His name was Corvin. Sera smiled when he introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you Corvin." She was even more excited when he agreed to go down to the little crystal looking lake. Grabbing his arm, she practically drug him along behind her. Any normal person could never move down a mountain chain the way she did, well, the way they did, however, Sera wasn't normal. Her adrenaline, when spiked, like now, could allow her to do anything.

As she rushed over stone, almost falling several times, the boy stayed close behind, though he kind of had no choice. It wasn't long before they made it to the lake and Sera tossed a pair of guys swim shorts at him. By now, there's a chance that Corvin figured out that this bag was magic and supplied whatever was needed for the moment. "Change into these." she said to him as she ran and ducked behind a bush.

When she came out from behind the bush, she was wearing the bathing suit she showed him earlier. "Last one in's a rotten egg!" she shrieked as she ran to the lake. Stopping at the edge of the lake, she turned back to see if he was coming or not, before she jumped into the water.

It was hard not to notice the way he stared at her. His eyes sparkled like a dog seeing a new toy. She felt the same. He was such a great looking guy, but she hid her feeling and thoughts a lot better than he did. There were a few moments where she showed vulnerability, such as when she grabbed his arm. She'd almost grabbed his hand at first but then grabbed his wrist instead. She couldn't wait to get to know him better and tell Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Corvin Blackthorne
Second Year
Second Year
Corvin Blackthorne

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

The girl was mad. He knew that now. Or just really jacked up on sugar, caffeine or whatever it was. She practically dragged him down the hill; almost making him fall a few times. She never stopped until they were at the lake and by that time there was no protesting and besides he was a bit out of breathe from the impromptu dash.

She disappeared almost as soon as they got there and then was back in a flash and this time all she had on was a bathing suit which just completely fried his brain. He just watched stunned as she ran to the lake and after talking to him jumped in. He stared at where she had been for a few moments before he regained enough of his senses and went behind a tree and after glancing around to make sure no one was a round stripped to his boxers and put the trunks on. Sheepishly he walked from behind the tree and walked to where the girl had jumped into the lake.He saw her a bit of ways out and so he decided to jump in himself.

Enjoying the cool water he floated along, just staring up at the sky. It was such a beautiful day and he was damned if he wasn't going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:57 pm

She smiled when he came out from behind the bush in the swim trunks. He had a great body, like her, meaning he worked out, like her. She looked down at the clear water to hide her blush. She was thirteen. Wasn't guys supposed to still be icky and weren't girls supposed to have cooties? Yeah, sure. That only happened in movies and this wasn't a movie, this was real life. She was at Durmstrang, swimming in a lake, in the middle of a mountain chain with a guy all alone. Not just any guy, the best looking guy in the school and she had a major crush.

She was so lost in her thoughts, that when he jumped in, it spooked her a little. However, she bounced back quickly and laughed and she splashed him. The sky was amazing. Dumstrang was amazing. Corvin was spectacular. She'd never seen such a beautiful day before, or maybe she had but she'd been so blinded by life that she hadn't noticed. She treaded water and looked into his eyes. She wondered how deep the lake was. It was so clear you could see the bottom, but that didn't mean that it was shallow. It could be 100ft, and look like 12ft.

"Hey, Corvin?" What was she doing? She couldn't tell him she liked him. She couldn't tell him she liked the way his name felt on her lips, which is why she said his name. She wasn't sure what to say. She now had his attention and she was having a hard time bullshitting something. "Uhm...so, you, well do you like Durmstrang and all? What do you do around here for fun and all?" At least those are some basic questions, some questions she could answer back if needed.
Back to top Go down
Corvin Blackthorne
Second Year
Second Year
Corvin Blackthorne

My Character

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Corvin looked over at her as she spoke; mesmerized by her every word. It was like she had a spell on him and he wasn't sure if he like it or not but he knew in his heart which one it was. He liked it. It wasn't often he felt this way around anyone and certainly not any of the girls he had hung out with. He was like a puppy in love.

Swimming over to her he stopped a couple feet away. He didn't want to make the girl creeped out because he certainly didn't want to scare her away. "Well I like to go exploring! There are a lot of places around here I have yet to learns the secrets of. I like to joke around with people; even doing the occasional prank on them." he said excitedly then thought for a moment. "Yeah I like the school and stuff. I mean sure it can be boring with all the school work but in my spare time I usually have a lot of fun. What about you Serafina! Do you like the school? What do you like to do?" he said really fast and a bit too energetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break Away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Away (Open)   Break Away (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Away (Open)
Page 1 of 1