Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Taking a Break [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Taking a Break [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Taking a Break [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

Taking a Break [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break [Open]   Taking a Break [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Deva was pretty tired that evening after a long day's work. She felt like going home and getting to bed, but she honestly felt like that was the only thing she was doing as of late. Wake up, eat, work, go to sleep. And she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. She went so many places in her job, but no matter where she went, it sometimes felt as if she went nowhere. And she didn't want to be one of those who made her life into a routine. So she looked around and walked to the fireplaces in the Ministry, apparating to Diagon Alley.

She walked over to the Leaky Cauldron and the bartender gave her a smile. "What can I get you, honey?" he asked kindly. "A bottle of Firewhiskey, please," she said softly and pointed out the table she'd be seating herself at. He nodded and she walked over, sitting down. The pub was full of people and the sound of joyous voices somehow soothed Deva. She relaxed, even though she didn't let her guard down. She never did.

It was rather late, so there were mostly only adults in the bar, though the occasional child would run up to their parents and ask something of them before probably returning to their rooms. She noticed a few guys sitting some tables away sending her some looks occasionally, and she made sure of not encouraging them. If a person was to walk over to her to talk, it had to be a bit more serious than simply because she looked at them. Honestly.

The bartender walked up to her with the bottle and smiled. "Rough day?" he asked kindly. Deva huffed softly and gave him the right amount of money. "That obvious?" she asked humorously. But she actually found it annoying that a person would just up and ask her about it. Then she remembered that it was her choice to come here. She felt her smile become a truer one and then he left. She leaned back in her seat and poured herself a glass from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [Open]   Taking a Break [Open] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 am

"Deva White?" Andrew's voice suddenly broke the silence around him. "I've heard great things about you." he complimented her politely. "I'm afraid I've never actually had the chance to meet you though. I'm Andrew Greco. Auror." he said as he took out his hand, not knowing whether or not she would shake it.

"I apologize if I'm getting into something that's not my business, but what brings you to the Leaky Cauldron today?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Dark Wizard (Reaper), Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [Open]   Taking a Break [Open] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 am

Deva looked up when she heard her name being called in the silence. Her eyes landed on a guy with dark hair as he stepped towards her. Andrew Greco? He was in the Auror Division. Having been appointed Senior Auror not long ago, she wasn't surprised that she didn't recognize him based on looks.

She took his hand swiftly and gave a nod in greeting. She was surprised to meet a fellow auror in this pub and she didn't complain. It was nice to talk to co-workers because they mostly knew what they were talking about when they started talking.

"I have simply gotten into a routine of work, food and sleep so I decided to break that streak. What about yourself?" she asked pleasantly, offering him a vacant seat on the table with a hand-movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [Open]   Taking a Break [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break [Open]
Page 1 of 1