Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just a Little Break (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Just a Little Break (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Little Break (OPEN)   Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Ella walked into the Ministry cafe, sleeping Emma in her arms. She needed some source of food before dealing with the days work. She figured she'd have maternity leave but apparently, since Emma was a month old now, she didn't need it. She had no babysitter, Rhys worked fr the Ministry and they'd both grown distant lately anyways. SO there she was, baby in her arms, getting some food before starting work. Ella had on black capri pants and a fitted black V-neck t-shirt. She'd gone back to her old shape right after Emma was born, no workout needed. Emma was dresses in a personalized nightgown and beanie.

Ella dug her fork into her mashed potatoes as the baby stirred. She ate quietly until the baby's bright blue eyes opened and stared at Ella. Ella looked around at the other tables, noticing she was the only one there. Waving her wand, she accio'd the baby's little pink pram to her and set her in it. Sticking a dummy in her mouth, Ella went back to eating her meal.

She quite enjoyed the time alone, but she also missed the company of people. She thought back to her Hogwarts years when she hated Shah and was best friends with Aylee, Lucy and Wade, she used to talk to her sister and dream about Rhys. It's funny how after 7 years, it could just come to an end like it did. She got so caught up in her daydreaming, she didn't notice the fact that someone else came in.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Break (OPEN)   Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Jeremy decided that he needed a break he had been working since dawn. Running his hands through his hair he headed down to the cafe. He ordered a black coffee and saw Ella and her baby. He didn't quite want to intrude so he chose a table on the opposite side of the cafe but the smile was on his face. He wanted to see his family later today.

Resting head on his hand he watched the two. His thoughts were that he needed to check in on his adopted son. They didn't get along and he was an adult now he just needed to make sure that everything was still going good in his life. Jeremy used to check in daily but he could tell that his Chapha didn't like that. So he changed his visits to monthly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Break (OPEN)   Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:10 am

Chapha had a picture for someone who would work for Old Man's secretary. Vengence on Arsen and torture for Alexandre. Two birds with one stone. It was Arsen's fault for looking like the innocent one. Besides if Alexandre was made Ministry  he would be safer than if he was left alone with Arsen. He walked into the Ministry like he owned the place. He had no dark mark but he had something worse. His hand went to his left nipple area on his chest. It was burning. That ass! He walked in with a "special" cigarette in his mouth.

Holding a photograph in his hand he walked over to his father. Slamming the image down on the table in front of him he jerked him up by his collar. "LOOK AT THIS IMAGE! IT IS YOUR NEW SECRETARY!" He yelled at him. Getting in real close. "He needs protection. You need a secretary. NOW GET OFF MY BACK!" He shouted. Growling at him violently. "Do not look for me understand! You are causing me shit on all ends from the idiot the creeps and the badasses! Do you not understand?!"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Break (OPEN)   Just a Little Break (OPEN) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:23 am

Ella noticed the minister come in and sit a few tables away. Standing up, she sat the baby down in the pram and began pushing her over towards the minister to introduce herself formally when some jerkwagon came in yelling.

Emma's eyes widened and she let out a cry, causing Ella to become pissed off at the man. Stomping over to the man, she quickly pulled out her wand, "Petrificus Totalus." She watched as he became stiff with the body binding spell. "Silencio." she ended, silencing him. "Now you listen here, I don't care of your relationship with the minister, but you need to take your disputes somewhere else." she said through gritted teeth as she bent over to pick up the crying baby.

Holding the baby in her arms, she looked between both men, "I'm Ella and being a fully trained Auror, I'm not afraid to kick someone's ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Break (OPEN)   Just a Little Break (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Break (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1