Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Nice Break EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Nice Break EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Nice Break EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Nice Break EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Nice Break EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Nice Break EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Nice Break EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Nice Break EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Nice Break EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Nice Break EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Nice Break EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Nice Break EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Nice Break EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Nice Break EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Nice Break EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Nice Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

A Nice Break Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Break   A Nice Break EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Lucia walked into the Staff Room, feeling very well that day. She was happy with Hogwarts, she was happy with her students, she was happy with her position. In general, she was happy with life. She sat down in a chair with a big smile on her face. She wasn't very tired, but she was really glad to have a break. But sometimes, the staff room was a bit dull and damp. She lighted some candles with her wand, relaxing back again.

So, what should she do for the next Herbology lessons? Maybe she ought to show the fourth years the Devil's Snare? Hm... Nah, maybe not. She'd have to teach the first years about them, though, but she'd keep them far off. She could show the Racconous flower, but she wasn't sure it'd be interesting enough. After all, she needed to make the lessons interesting.

She was interrupted in her thoughts when she heard footsteps and the door opened.

This thread is open for Peter Seamore
Back to top Go down

A Nice Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Break   A Nice Break EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Peter walked through the door. "Oh, hello. Did I disturb anything? My name is Peter Seamore." He sat down in a chair, smiling.  After a long day of teaching Transfiguration, Peter finally had a break. The staff room did look mysterious. He sat back, and started to relax for the first time in a while. "If you didn't know, I am the professor for Transfiguration. It's a very relaxing type of magic, if you ask me. I was thinking about teaching my students the Desk into Pig spell, but I prefer my pigs as bacon, not running around my classroom."  
Peter sat back and relaxed for a while, before asking Lucia, "How are you?"

Sorry it's short.

Last edited by Peter Seamore on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

A Nice Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Break   A Nice Break EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Lucia looked at the man as he entered, surprised by the way he threw himself into a conversation, but finding it very delightful. He seemed pretty pleased with his day. "Not at all, and if you were, the interruption would be welcome," she said softly, a smile on her lips, "I am Lucia Henley," she introduced.

She smiled. "Ah, I didn't know. I'm glad we have gotten ourselves a professor in Transfiguration. As I've understood on the students, they've all been wanting one," she said lightly, and chuckled at his statement about the pigs. "And in that, I must agree. As much as I don't like dead pigs, I love bacon more," she said with a sigh.

She grinned. "I'm very well, thanks. Today is just one of those wonderful days were everything is all right with the world. Despite the frosty weather and the ruining of some plants, my life is very good at the moment. Oh, I'm the Herbology professor, by the way," she added quickly.

"And how are you?" she asked kindly, glad to get acquainted with her colleagues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nice Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Break   A Nice Break Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Break
Page 1 of 1