Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Letting It Go (Matthew)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Letting It Go (Matthew) Empty
PostSubject: Letting It Go (Matthew)   Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Phin felt relief when he was up in the air. His mind instantly cleared of everything going on, Aoife and her blue hair and mysteriously hanging out with the person he thought she hated, his father almost always putting him down, and his mysterious Uncle coming to teach at Hogwarts. The poor kid had a lot going on at the moment, and wanted to get some anger out, and get some fresh air at the same time. At the moment, he was just floating in the air on a schools broom stick. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, and he guessed nobody wanted to come talk to him, otherwise they would've found him already.

He decided to just fly around in circles at that point. He wanted to go fast, but he wasn't that experienced of a flyer. If he went to fast, he was almost afraid that he would fall off and hurt himself disappointing his father even more. He let the wind flow through his growing hair, and felt the breeze brush against his abnormally pale skin. He then went down to the ground to grab a quaffle and throw it at the hoops. As he was down there, a kid was walking up towards the pitch.

He tried to avoid eye contact. He wasn't really in the mood to talk to anybody, but unfortunately, he couldn't find the quaffles. Sighing, Phin decided to take a water break, and took a swig of his water that he had brought with him. He hoped this kid wasn't a big pain in the ass. He was starting to realize how big of a pain he must of been to certain people dealing with the new first years that came in this term. He hoped that this one was at least friendly.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
::
Activity:

Letting It Go (Matthew) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting It Go (Matthew)   Letting It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Matthew had decided the moment he stepped into the castle that he absolutely loved Hogwarts. The number one reason was because he could do pretty much whatever he wanted and his parents weren't there to stop him. The only thing that sucked was that the Sorting Hat had put him into the completely wrong house. He clearly belonged in Hufflepuff with Ollie! Or maybe Ollie had been placed into the wrong house at first, and he belonged in Slytherin. Matthew didn't really care which house he was in, only that he was in the same one as his brother. But he wasn't! And that wasn't fair at all, but Matthew was dealing with it. After all, it was a hat - it couldn't be very smart. And he could still see Ollie all the time during the day once classes were over. And their common rooms were pretty much right next to each other! So he could actually see Ollie practically all the time!

One of the biggest reasons that it was awesome was because there were so many places to explore! Matthew could wander around the castle forever and always find a new place. Today, he was exploring the grounds. They were cool, and he'd already found a weird circle of stones that was obviously used for creepy rituals and sacrificing people. Why else would it be there? After finding that, he decided to head down the hill toward the quidditch pitch. Matthew had never been on a real quidditch pitch - besides, maybe he could find a random broom to illegally fly around!

But when he got there it was much less exciting than he'd hoped. Just a big empty field, without a single broom laying out for him to steal. Matthew pouted, very disappointed with his discovery. But then he noticed that he wasn't the only one there. He would have just ignored the person, but he recognized him! And took off at a sprint in his direction, because he had a broom!"Phin! Hey Phin! Coolest person ever Hi!" he exclaimed, bounding across the field and sliding to a halt in front of the kid. "It's me, Matthew! Remember me? From Diagon Alley? You have a broom! I love to fly, could I try it?" Big smile for effect. Flying was awesome!
Back to top Go down

Letting It Go (Matthew)
Page 1 of 1