Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What are you doing? (Matthew)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

What are you doing? (Matthew) Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Saryana was really bored. From day to day she hated more and more to be in the common room. The dorms where fine but it was way too dim at this time of day. And it wasn't rally fun to write your homework with hardly any light. Even if it was one of her stupid Muggle Studies teacher ones. Happily she had finished it very fast, so the girl didn't have much left.

To get away from her annoying loud house mates, she walked down towards the lake. Sometimes she wished she had been in Slytherin. Living under the lake seemed awesome! Sometimes the girl wondered if they could see the Giant Squid. Than again, she had no idea if there was windows at the common room of the snakes. But she'd love to find out! Very very much she would.

So Saryana sat down under a tree. She was pretty quick in doing her homework, not having any loud distractions around her. Which was another reason why she picked the outdoors. Even if she was in, her favourite knight sir Cadagon would come to annoy her about calling him barbaric. Oh well. Now he had to search for another victim of his craziness. Smirking slightly at that thought, she began to read Hogwarts, a History.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Magic was cool. Fire was cool. Lots of things at Hogwarts were really cool. But sometimes, plain old boring things were just as cool as magical things. Like trees! Trees were awesome, though not really in the way Ollie thought they were. They were just big and cool and fun to climb! And the trees around the lake at Hogwarts were the best climbing trees ever! And even though it was kind of cold out, Matthew was determined to climb trees this morning anyway! Normal kids would probably go and hang out with their friends when they had free time. But Matthew wasn't stupid like the rest of them. He knew that climbing trees was much more productive than anything else.

As soon as he got to the lake, he looked around for the coolest, most awesome tree he could find. His eyes skimmed over a few before landing on one. The perfect one! Yes! That one! With a huge grin, Matthew bounded over to it and launched off of the ground so that he could reach the first branch. And he missed. And fell. Oops. Being short sucked. With a determined sigh, Matthew was forced to circle the tree and find an easier way up. Luckily, there was one, and soon he was on his way to the top! Hopefully, he wouldn't get stuck again like he did at home. Because he was pretty sure if Ollie was inside the castle or something, he wouldn't be able to hear if Matthew called for help.

Beaming happily, Matthew started climbing! Up and up and up and - SHIT. Apparently, that branch wasn't very strong. Because it broke, and Matthew couldn't grab onto anything in time and he started falling! Down and down and down. He grabbed desperately around for branches as he fell, his heart thumping faster in his chest. And just as he was sure he'd die, his hand caught a branch. He grabbed onto it tightly, and it slowed him down a bunch, but he couldn't hold on. So he fell the last five or so feet to the ground and landed in a heap on - not the ground. On someone! On a person! Oh no! Bouncing up, Matthew spun around quickly. "Oh no! I'm sorry - really so sorry! Are you okay?!" It was a girl, too. A little girl. It couldn't be some huge seventh year boy that he wouldn't be able to injure if he tried. "I didn't mean to fall on you! Really!"
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:18 pm

So here was Saryana calmly and steadily reading her nice and dry book.... WHEN SUDDENLY SOME IDIOT FELL ON TOP OF HER! "Woah!" She yelled, not expecting such an attack. Ok, it wasn't really an attack, but for Saryana anything that she didn't have the needed time for reaction and thought was an attack, one way or another. So the boy who fell on to her, she knew it was a boy from his apology, was basically the person who attacked her, in her mind. So she either would hit him or such for falling on to her, yell at him or be calm. She decided it best to stay calm. As annoying as it is for someone to fall over you, it wasn't his flat that a branch broke or his foot slipped.... Right?

So the girl stood up. Well, her book had flown into the lake. And she felt that her whole back was wet. Seemed that from the fall she had stumbled back almost into the lake. Great. And she didn't know what spell can be used to dry someone up. Dublin great. She gave herself a nice mental note to search that up in the library. If she was normal she'd just ask a teacher. But the girl had way too much pride in herself to to ask someone, plus she was the only person in the world who'd want to search he for the answer of one thing or another all by herself. Even if she would find the answer in the last book of a very huge library. Maybe it was again part of her pride, who knew.

Saryana sighed, calming herself down so she doesn't judo flip the guy in the lake. He seemed alright. Maybe a year over her? Unless he was also tall for her age. Sometimes she hated being that tall. Other times she loved it. Her muggle teachers seemed to find it very nice she was tall and would never miss a chance to tell her that. So she hated when one would tell her something such. "It's alright. I doubt that you jumped of a tree on purpose, so everything is alright. " she said, being slight sarcastic about that. Deciding to use the situation, she walked over. "I'm Saryana. Saryana Greenwood. " she said, not sure if she should take her hand out or not. She let him decide.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:48 am

Why was Matthew always falling out of tall structures onto people?! It was a really unfortunate habit, but so far he'd been pretty lucky and hadn't injured anyone or himself permanently. "You aren't hurt, are you?!" Matthew asked again. But the girl didn't seem hurt. And she was trying to stand up! Matthew to the rescue!! Instantly, he was by her side, grabbing her arm to help pull her to her feet. Just in case she had a broken leg or something but was just being really brave. "If you are hurt, I don't really know any spells to levitate you, and I don't know any healing spells, but I could go and get my big brother Ollie to help you!!" he assured her. "He'd be able to help!"

Oh no, and her book had flown into the lake! This couldn't get much worse. "Shit," Matthew said solemnly, watching the thing sink. Matthew wasn't the type to just allow someone's book to be ruined because of him, but he was even less the type to go diving into the lake over something as stupid as a book. Then, it suddenly occurred to him that this girl might not understand the word he'd just said, because it was only for adults! "Have you ever heard that word before?! Mum says I can't say it, but I do anyway because it's for mature people, and I'm pretty mature. It means like, darn it, or something along those lines," he informed her, beaming. Matthew wasn't stingy with his vocabulary. He was nice and shared it with everyone.

Oh, good. She said it was okay! Thank goodness. "No, I didn't jump out of the tree!" Matthew exclaimed exasperatedly, completely missing the girl's sarcasm. "A branch broke and - oh no!" he said, cutting himself off. "I broke another branch! Oh, my brother Ollie can never know, he'll be so angry with me for hurting another tree and - " No, Ollie would never know. Ollie wasn't here. It would be fine. Taking a deep breath, Matthew calmed himself and listened to the girl introduce herself. "Hi Saryana!" he beamed happily."I'm Matthew Bennett!"

Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Saryana smiled when he asked if she was OK. The girl nodded at him. " Yeah, don't worry, I'm alright! " she said. And than he helped her stand up. Why did everyone think she can't do stuff by herself, just because she is a freaking girl? She so can do much more than most the boys can! And he went into a talk about his brother who could help her and such. "Woah, slow down! I'm alright, trust me! And if I wasn't, I doubt I'd want much help anyways, as I'm used to getting hurt and stuff. I train with weapons back at home, you see! Meaning I get hurt often... Though not as much as before, happily!" She said. She smiled slightly but than frowned. "Although I'm not sure if I'll be as good as before, as moving here doesn't really allow me to train." She shook her head. The girl put of the mud that she could from her robes. "But thanks anyways! There is no need to call your brother!"

So the boy had a brother. That must be nice! She always had wanted to have a little brother or sister to look after! If she had one, the girl would help him or her learn in the best at as possible, read books and maybe sing songs. Saryana loved singing but she never could do it in front of people - she was just to shy for such a show of her vocal abilities! If you made the girl sing somewhere, she would probably turn as red as a tomato while she sings. And look at her feet, of course. Expecially if she would have to dance while singing... That would suck greatly!

Than the boy said... a word. One of those that her parents wouldn't allow her to use. And she wouldn't be really sure if she would use it or not. So she just didn't. But she was aware of it meaning. And that didn't help her in finding out if she wants to use the word or not. She bit her lip at his explanation of the word afterward. "Yeah, I'm a war of the word. Though I don't use it... Now thinking about it, I use the word man and such. Which is pretty near that meaning, I guess. " she said before looking at her poor book again. How will she get it back?!? Maybe that brother of this boy could help...

She rose her eyebrows when she noticed he didn't notice her joke. So she chuckled slightly. She decided to not let him know she didn't mean it seriously. And frowned when he mentioned about his brother being mad about braking a tree. How often did this boy fall from trees onto people? And why would a boy be mad from a broken tree... It wasn't like he was some tree protector or something! Or maybe he was... "Nice to meet you Matthew! And nice name!" She said. It was the truth! Than the girl began to wonder where she heard the name... She thought she had but wasn't sure. "In which House are you?" The girl asked, interested. She wouldn't hate him if he was Slytherin. She herself could have been sorted there after all.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Matthew beamed happily at the girl when she insisted that she was alright, but his smile fell into a look that was a mix between confusion and wonder. "Weapons?" he repeated, his voice slightly awe-filled. "Even though you're a girl?!" he added a bit skeptically. Because Matthew was pretty sure that using weapons wasn't a girly thing to do, and it was possible that this girl was just lying so that she could look cooler than him. Because having weapons and being able to use them was probably the only way that a first or second year could look cooler than a third year. But as she went on, she seemed to be telling the truth, because she was being all serious and talking about not being able to train or anything. What kind of weapons do you use?" Matthew asked, deciding to ignore the fact that she was a girl so that he could get some information about whatever weapons she was talking about. "Do you use a sword? Or a bow and arrow like Legolas in Lord of the Rings?!" he asked, his voice raising in excitement. "Or are you a samurai, with a katana and everything?" There were so many cool kinds of weapons that she could use. Hers better be awesome.

"I don't use any weapons," he told her a bit sadly. "I'm lucky that I can get away with playing with matches at home - which I have to resort to, because I can't use magic outside of school and I have no other way to make fire." Matthew nodded when Saryana said that she knew of the word but never said it. "Mum says that kids can't say it. Only adults. But I've been saying it since summer, and nothing bad's happened to me so far! Unless mum hears me say it, of course." Then, he ended up grounded, with no fire and no trees to climb and nothing. Because his room was so incredibly boring at home, and he was almost never in it until he had to sleep. "Sucks about your book," he commented happily, but still made no move to try and help retrieve it.

"Thanks!" he exclaimed happily when she complimented his name. "Most people think it's boring, but at least it isn't weird like Ariadne or Aoife," he pointed out. "Yours is cool, too, but one of my friends has the coolest name ever!" Dramatic pause. "I have a friend whose name is Arwen!" he told her, excitement in his voice. "Her name is Arwen, and she's never even read Lord of the Rings! How ridiculous is that?!" It was incredibly ridiculous. "Oh, I'm in Slytherin!" he replied immediately. It was so weird that some people didn't like Slytherin, it was obviously the best house along with Hufflepuff. "I'm a second year!! What about you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing? (Matthew)   What are you doing? (Matthew) Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing? (Matthew)
Page 1 of 1