Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Letting It Out.  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Letting It Out.  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Letting It Out.  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Letting It Out.  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Letting It Out.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Letting It Out.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Letting It Out.  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Letting It Out.  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Letting It Out.  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Letting It Out.  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Letting It Out.  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Letting It Out.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Letting It Out.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Letting It Out.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Letting It Out.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Letting It Out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Letting It Out.  Empty
PostSubject: Letting It Out.    Letting It Out.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 pm

This thread is closed to Zoran Mandelino.

It was a chilly morning and that gave Shah all the more reason to put on unnecessary layers of clothing. She wore a simple t-shirt and a light pair of jeans, a warm hoodie and a woolen peach coloured cap on her scarlet hair. Plus a shawl around her neck. While walking to the owlery, she was feeling strangely nostalgic. She was a seventh year now. She didn't want it to end. She had no idea what she would do after Hogwarts or where she would go. It was all very unclear.

That nostalgia was what brought her to the owlery. She hadn't visited Otus in a very very long time and she was sure she would experience his wrath. She didn't even know why she had an owl in the first place. There was no one she would send something to. Upon entering the owlery, she found Otus among all the other owls. He was sleeping and looked very peaceful. She didn't wan't to disturb him.

She also  noticed that the place was very dirty. It seemed like no one had even attempted to tidy the place. Well, then, she might as well do it herself. She pulled out her wand, which was in her socks. She didn't know why it was there or why she felt like she had to hide it from everyone. She just did.

"Scorgio." She muttered pointing everywhere. She had to do it a couple of time before the place was actually clean. It even smelled a little better now. She sat by the window staring at nothing, when the loud opening of the door pulled her out of her reverie. She was a little annoyed at whoever that was, because it would wake up Otus and the other birds.

She looked to see who it was with a look of disapproval on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

Letting It Out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting It Out.    Letting It Out.  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Zoran had followed Shah to the Owlery. She was not going to get away this time. He was very sneaky, and she knew that. But she didn't notice him sitting in the Common Room determined to catch her and talk to her.

He waited for a few seconds before entering and when he did, Shah didn't look very happy. But he was. He went over and gave her a big nice tight hug. He was unusually tall for his age, but she wasn't very short either. "Zel!" He patted her shoulders and sat down on one of the stools. "What happened to you? Why are you so hard to get a hold on? Tell me what I've missed." He wanted to ask a lot more questions, but he knew that she didn't like being bombarded with questions, so he stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Letting It Out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting It Out.    Letting It Out.  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:07 am

Shah was relieved to see Zoran. Finally. She hadn't seen him since a long time, a very long time, and she was angry at him for that. She was going to demand a full, detailed explanation for that.

She hugged him back and let go quickly. When he asked her that, she stopped smiling. Her anger was surfacing. "I don't know Zoran. In fact I should be the one asking you that! Where were you?! Did you not think it was worth it to write and tell me where you were? Did you not think I was going to be worried?" She started yelling. "BECAUSE I WAS. I WAS SICK WITH WORRY." She went up to him and poked him hard in the chest. "You can't just barge in here after not caring about me, and ask me all these questions. You can't just expect me to be comfortable with your random appearances and disappearances." She was breathing heavily and she'd didn't know what came over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letting It Out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting It Out.    Letting It Out.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Letting It Out.
Page 1 of 1