Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Let It Go (Matthew)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

Let It Go (Matthew) Empty
PostSubject: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Ari didn't understand how wizards could live without the movie Frozen. She couldn't understand how Wizards could live without A LOT of things. Like microwaves, and toaster ovens, and cell phones, and...the list could go on. But Frozen was her favoritest movie ever, and here she was practically BELTING "Let It Go" and skipping down the hallway. She didn't care if anybody heard her. She had a fantastic voice, and was an amazing singer. Even better than Idina Menzel. Not that the Wizards knew who they were. But she could blow the song out of the water.

She was just about to start the bridge when she spotted a boy in the hallway outside the library. She smiled. He could tell her she was just as fantastic as Idina Menzel. She was currently wearing her Frozen shirt that had "Let it Go" on it. She asked, "Want to hear me sing?" Of course he did! What person didn't want to hear her!? She was AMAZING! She noticed that he was in her house! She hadn't met any Slytherin's yet. They were automatically BEST FRIENDS. Ari would make him a Frozen expert in no time.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 am

The library at Hogwarts was pretty cool. It was full of awesome books, some of which contained cool fire spells that Matthew wasn't talented enough to do yet. But he figured that he would check a few out anyway and take them back to the common room and rip out the pages that he liked to keep for himself and then return them. So as he found a seat in the library that day, he had an armful of spellbooks that he would spend time later looking through. Matthew was determined to learn every fire spell known to man by the time he graduated! He'd already started making a list of them and their effects, and had put them in order of the most awesome.

He hadn't gotten through a few pages of one when it hit him. The sound of someone singing. And not just someone singing. Someone singing that song. That terrible, awful song from that movie from years and years ago - for whatever reason, it still hadn't been outlawed. Matthew turned to find the direction it was coming from so that he could go opposite when, suddenly, it's source was right in front of his face, asking if he wanted to hear her sing. "Not that song," he replied, disgusted. He really wanted to just run away, but she'd pretty much cornered him and he'd have to push past her to get away. "That's the worst song ever." he told her, scowling. Then, he noticed her robes. "Hey, you're a Slytherin!"

Last edited by Matthew Bennett on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Ari was appalled. IT WAS NOT THE WORST SONG EVER. That was probably some metal band's song that her Uncle listened too... She said, "Excuse me?" And tried to add in some attitude. But his resistance against the song, made it even better. She would sing it just to annoy him. And her voice was AWESOME. So, that was a plus. She said, "It's not the worst song. It's the best. You're music taste probably just sucks."

There. She was defending her favorite movie and song. And then, he went to state the obvious. She was a Slytherin. DUH. She said, "Nope, I'm in Hufflepuff, I just like to dress like a Slytherin." She laughed a little bit and said, "I'm just joking. Yeah, I'm a Slytherin. I'm Ariadne, Ari for short. And you are? OH! What did you think of my singing? We are going to be best friends!" She liked this kid.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:26 am

"That movie is so old, anyway," Matthew retorted, rolling his eyes. "And it's all about snow. Who wants to watch a movie about snow?" Honestly, snow was boring. All it did was exist. And then melt. That was it. "If they made it about someone with fire powers, then it might have been a little bit cool. Fire is awesome! It can burn down things and make light and melt snow." This girl clearly didn't have any idea what she was talking about. Fire was much cooler than ice. Always. Because fire could melt ice. And ice couldn't do anything about it.

"Awesome, I haven't met anyone else in Slytherin yet! Slytherin is awesome! Except that you're a girl, and that makes it less awesome. But still sort of awesome. More awesome than if you were a girl and were actually in Hufflepuff. That would be pretty boring, actually." Matthew took a breath, not having taken one for a bit, and listened to her introduce herself. "What kind of a name is that? Ari sounds much better than Ariad-whatever-it-is. Oh, and I'm Matthew!"

The girl's next two sentences didn't have anything to do with each other, so Matthew decided to take them one at a time. "Your singing might not be too bad if you sang something else. Almost anything else, really. With a few exceptions." They were going to be best friends? And she said it like it was already true. Matthew raised an eyebrow at her and snorted. "Don't bet on it. I can't be best friends with a girl!"
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:32 am

Ari didn't surprisingly mind that this kid was bashing her favorite movie and song. Apparently her name was weird. Well, it was, and sometimes she hated it. And other times she was glad that she wasn't one of ten Samantha's in her class. She said, "Nice to meet you Matthew. And it shouldn't matter if I'm a girl or not. We are already best friends... So..." At least he said her singing voice was good. That was technically all that mattered.

She the. Decided to make herself at home and sit next to him like they had known each other their entire lives. This was the first person she had met from her house that wasn't a stuck up know it all like her roommates. She hated them. Actually, she didn't particularly get along with other girls.

Like when she met the blue headed Gryffindor. That was weird. So she decided to talk about her. She asked, "Have you met the blue headed Gryffindor yet? Her name is almost as weird as mine, and she wasn't very nice at all. I didn't like her. Who would ruin perfectly good red hair like that?!"

She folded her arms and huffed just remembering her meeting with the blue headed smurf. She laughed and said, "she reminds me of a smurf!"

Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:51 pm

"Well it does matter that you're a girl!" Except they were apparently already best friends, despite anything Matthew had to say about it. "You know, in order to be best friends, don't both people have to agree? One person can't just say hey we're best friends and then just expect it to be true! It's a mutual - hey, what are you doing?!" Matthew cut himself off with a hint of disdain in his voice when the girl just plopped down next to him. "I didn't say you could sit here! I don't sit with girls!" Who did this girl think she was?

Blue-headed Gryffindor with a weird name? Of course Matthew had met her, and he nodded in response, his face settling into a look of disappointment. "Course I have! Aoife! She was really cool when I met her, even though her nose is weird, and she had awesome fire hair - " he told Ari, an appalled tone to his voice. "Honestly, who would want to ruin fire hair? It's the best kind of - wait a minute!"

Matthew interrupted himself again as his eyes widened in realization. "You have awesome fire hair too!" How had he not even noticed before? Maybe he was too focused on the horrid singing about horrible things like ice and coldness, or too focused on how he couldn't be seen with a girl. But now, as he looked, her hair was definitely the exact color of fire. "Fire is awesome! So fire-colored hair is the coolest kind of hair!"
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:20 am

Of course he would like her hair! Her hair was ravishing! It was beautiful! It was the most beautiful thing ever! She was gloating to herself so much she could feel red coming up to her cheeks. And redness and red hair didn't go good together. She liked this kid a little bit more now.

She tried to remain cool ignoring everything else he had said. She was letting the compliment get to her head. So, she decided to be nice for once. If she wanted him to be her very first best friend, she had to be nice like her Aunt Evelyn. So, Forgetting about the smurf they where talking about. She said, "thanks." Suddenly very speechless. She only gloated about herself because nobody had ever done it before besides family. And they didn't count. She smiled a little. It felt good to not gloat about herself. She would have to work on it. But she wanted a friend. Him in particular.

She then said, " what song would you like me to sing?"

What? This was out of character. Especially for her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:34 am

Ari completely ignored him when he informed her that he didn't sit with girls - ever. Girls weren't cool like boys. They were boring and obsessed with their hair and clothes and stuff. While Matthew had more important things to be bothered with - like Ollie, the best brother in the world, and fire. There wasn't anything more important than those two things, but most girls couldn't understand that because they were stupid. "Don't you listen?" Matthew said exasperatedly, sighing. Of course she didn't. Because she was a girl.

Whatever. Matthew would just ignore her and read more about fire spells. This one was called bluebell flames - and it wasn't supposed to be too hard. AND it wasn't supposed to actually catch anything on fire. You could even hold it. After staring intently at the page as though it would help him to understand, Matthew pulled out his wand and prepared to try the spell - until he was interrupted. He looked up at the fire-hair girl in annoyance. What did she want now?

"I don't care. Sing whatever you want as long as it isn't that," he retorted a little sharply. "But can you at least wait until I try this?" Without waiting for an answer, Matthew focused his attention back on his wand. He swished his wand the way the book said and muttered the spell, and to him amazement a small flame popped out of the end. "Hey it worked!" he exclaimed happily, staring intently at the tiny, almost nonexistant flame that was now sitting harmlessly on the table. Matthew reached out and scooped it up with his hand, beaming at the fact that it didn't burn him."So cool!"

Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:49 pm

The boy was officially crazy. Which was why it was perfect that HE was her best friend. She smiled as he correctly produced fire from his wand. She hadn't done much studying at all recently, and didn't know one could even produce fire from the little wooden stick she received from Ollivanders.

She had so much to learn about this world, and was glad that she was forced into it. She said, "I don't want to sing, unless YOU sing with me! Best friends do things together, so why don't we sing together? You can pick the song!"

She smiled at the boy. He wasn't as cute as the older boy she had met in the broom shed, but he was pretty dang close. Maybe if her chances with the broom closet boy, Hunter, didn't work out, then maybe she'd...she didn't know. She'd have to talk to Aunt Evelyn about her boy problems.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:55 pm

"I don't sing," Matthew snapped, looking at the girl like she'd grown three heads. "And I don't care what you sing, don't you get it?" Singing was boring. Making fire was not. He leaned down and stared intently at the little flame in his hand, a huge smile spreading across his face once more. If it wasn't burning his hand, did that mean he could touch it? It was almost disappointing, actually - was it even really fire?

Curiously, Matthew reached his other hand out and poked the top of the fire with his finger. "OUCH!" he exclaimed loudly, pulling his hand back immediately. "Okay, so it is real fire," he said out loud to himself, rather satisfied despite the stinging in his finger. He looked over at the girl, wondering why she hadn't complimented his fire spell yet. And wondering why she was still there. If she was going to sit there and be annoying, the least she could do was compliment his magic.

"I'm going back to the common room," he announced, her mere presence getting on his nerves. He stood up, dropped the blue flame to the ground and snuffed it with his shoe. And then he began to make his way out of the library. Surely she could take a hint - he never expected that she would actually follow him.

Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:25 pm

He touched the fire. What a STUPID boy. Ari didn't care though. He was her best friend. And Ari's best friend's weren't stupid. He was cute in a baby way, but not as cute as Hunter. Hunter was cuter. She couldn't imagine thinking Matthew was cute in the way she thought Hunter was cute.

He then was getting up to leave, stupidly stating that he was going to the common room. But he wasn't stupid. He was her best friend. Best friends weren't stupid. She stood up and said, "I'll come too! Because we are in the same house, so we have the same common room!"

She smiled and started humming a tune as she followed him down to their common room. This was going to be so much fun! They could play ALL day! She could watch him perform fire tricks with his stick, and she could sing a fire song! She would have to find a fire song first though. She didn't know one at the moment.

She asked, "What's your favorite color? Mines Green! Like Slytherin! What's your favorite food? Mines Taco's. I haven't had a taco in a while...."

She went on and on. She was going to know every detail about this boy. After all, they were best friends.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Matthew sighed in frustration when the girl instantly rose when he did and practically glued herself to his side. He took a few steps sideways to distance himself from her, and for a moment considered shooting a fire spell at her so that she would go away. But that would probably be bad, because she would get hurt and Matthew would be expelled and not be able to use fire spells ever again. He'd always thought the water spell would be boring, but now that he thought of it, it could be useful. Because then he could spray her with water when she was being annoying.

"Oh yeah, how did I forget?" Matthew replied sourly when she pointed out that they had the same common room. "Fine, I guess you can walk with me," he said, though it didn't matter because she was already walking with him. But it made him feel like he was more in control of the situation at least. Even though he knew if he told her to go away she probably wouldn't. "But if you sing that stupid song again, you can't ever walk with me again."

Matthew liked to talk. He could talk to anybody, and he got excited really easily. But he'd never wished that someone would shut up so badly before - silence was better than this torture! "Do you ever stop talking?" he asked her, rolling his eyes. But regardless, he answered her questions, because her answers were completely wrong. "Green is boring. Red and orange are the best colors obviously." They were fire colors, and what could be better? Nothing that was green was cool or exciting or interesting. "Tacos are alright, but pizza is better. Don't you know anything? They don't ever have pizza here, and I don't understand because pizza is the best! The food is great, but they should still have pizza because really, who doesn't have pizza?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let It Go (Matthew)   Let It Go (Matthew) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let It Go (Matthew)
Page 1 of 1