Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)

Go down 
+4
Blake Ralston
Lauren Madley
Victoria Campero
Chloe Gracen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
::
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) Empty
PostSubject: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:06 am

Chloe got up early to do some renovations in the classroom. When she arrived, she got out her wand, and made all of the desks move to the sides of the classroom making the floor bare. She used her wand to push her desk to the side as well. She got out the chalk board, and wrote her name on it: Professor Chloe Gracen. She wanted the first day to be fun, so she thought of a game day! She smiled contently at the work she had done, and put the chalk on her desk. She then stood up on her desk, and sat on top of it criss-cross-applesauce style and awaited for her students to arrive.

Last edited by Chloe Gracen on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Astronomy was a class she had signed up for reluctantly. She was one class short of meeting her quota for the semester and it was either herbology or astronomy. As she wasn't particualty fond nor interested in plants, she picked the latter. With her book in her hands she walked into an almost empty classroom, clearly a few minutes early. As long as the class wasn't scheduled early in the morning, Victoria could and liked to be on time.

Her gaze turned to the professor sitting at her desk and she gave her a polite half smile. "Good morning professor", said Victoria as she took a seat in the second row and waited for the classroom to fill with students. Perhaps even her brother would show up for a class or two, but that would be unlikely so she didn't keep her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Lauren entered the class, with a smile on her face. Astronomy was one of her favorite subjects. So, she was willing to learn about it. "Good morning, Professor.", she said as she walked to one of the seats in the back.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Blake left the common room early as he didn't want to risk being late. He had heard that the astronomy tower was one of the worst classes to get to, seeing as there was a lot of stairs involved. It didn't take him as long as he expected though as he entered the classroom and seen that there were only two students there already. But the professor was there so Blake rushed to take a seat. "Hey Professor," he greeted the woman on his way past, wondering what had enticed her to sit on her desk like that. He didn't question it though and he sat next to Victoria. "Hey Victoria, have a good summer?" he grinned at her in a greeting."And hi girl I don't know." He added to the other girl wanting to be polite and thinking it would be rude to just leave her out. He surveyed the classroom and silently wondered why the floor was bare and hoped it wasn't a bad thing. Blake had been looking forward to this class since they had announced that there was a new Astronomy teacher, the night sky was always something that had fascinated him. Not enough to actively seek out information about the stars and such, but enough for him to be excited for the class.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 am

Chloe smiled as the first few students walked into the room. She had a lot planned for them today, and she hoped that they were just as excited about it as she was. She asked the three students that were in the classroom already, "Hey, can you guys help me with something?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 am

Aoife wasn't all that interested in Astronomy, the stars and skies and stuff. But she wanted to go anyway. Because it might turn out to be good. And there might be a really cool teacher. Not as cool as Monsieur Leblanc because that was impossible, but whoever it was could still be pretty cool.

It didn't take her long to get to the tower when she ran really fast. Wow, this really would be the perfect tower to throw Evan off. "Hi, Professor!" she beamed as she came in, then took a seat fairly near Blake and near Victoria. "Hi Blake. Hi Vicky-Tori!" It was hard not to use the little first-year nickname, Blakey, for him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Hunter had done a lot of exploring since he'd arrived at Hogwarts last year. He'd discovered a lot of places, too. But one place he'd never thought to check out was the Astronomy tower, so as he hurried to class it was the first time he'd ever made his way up the rounded staircase that led there. When he emerged into the classroom, he saw that his friends were already there! And that one first year girl that was alright.

"Hello!" Hunter exclaimed brightly as he made his way inside. He had to think about where to sit, because Blake and Aoife weren't sitting next to each other. They only ever did in the past because Hunter had always made it to class before at least one of them. Without him there, they had no reason to. Which was stupid, because they could be awesome friends. Making a quick decision, he dropped his books onto the desk beside Aoife and shot Blake an apologetic look. Aoife was definitely more prone to hitting him, though, if he got on her bad side.

Rather than taking a seat, Hunter left his books at his desk and went to the nearest window ledge, eagerly looking out. They were so high up! It was so cool! "This place is awesome," he said to himself aloud, grinning at the view of the grounds. He would have to start visiting the tower more often.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm

"Hey Blake", she greeted him as he took a seat next to hers. "It was nice to take some time off. But honestly, after a while it got quite boring. I must have read half of our library by the end of summer", she laughed at how typical that sounded coming from a Ravenclaw. But her love of books began when she was a kid, and they still intrigued her. Sometimes books where better company than people. "What about you? Are you excited that your back at school with classes and all? This year I ended up having to take classes that are just too difficult and too boring."

"Hi Aoife! And Hunter", she said with a smile as the two entered the classroom. It was always easier to get through random classes like Astronomy when she was surrounded by familiar faces. That made the whole thing a little less boring. 

Seeing the professor ask a question that was supposedly directed to her, Blake and the Ravenclaw girl that came in right after them. "Um...yes mam?", she asked curious about what kind of help she needed.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:40 pm

"Is it a big library? It's only impressive if its big." Blake replied, wishing he had a library. "And I'm the same, things got a bit boring. But we're back now, I don't even mind the classes!" Blake grinned, knowing that was a big change. "Well this class should be good at least, do you agree?"

Blake looked up when the professor asked a favour from them. "Yeah, of course." It's not like he could really say no, but she did seem nice so Blake didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Lauren looked up at the professor, who asked her and two other students to do something for her. "Sure, why not?", she said as she put her stuff down.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Chloe smiled at her students as they were agreeing to be helpful. She said, "Could you guys please move the desks to the edges of the classroom? This may sound weird now, but it has to do with what we are doing today, and we need the room! And you guys can call me Chloe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:06 am

Elizabeth walked towards the Astronomy tower, that subject sounded like really good idea to take. Even if she wasn't very much interested about it but maybe she will be after first lesson. Soon she walked into the classroom. "Hello," Lizzie said with smile to everyone who were in there. She hoped that she wasn't late this time for her class. She looked around and wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Lauren moved some desks to the edge of the classroom, to prepare for the activity.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:02 pm

"No, it's not really that big. And since it's part of my dad's office all of the books are mainly about international politics and government parties. Quite boring stuff like that", she admitted to Hunter, regretting that her father's collection wasn't larger and more interesting. "Well, honestly I don't know. I mean I don't see what is that special with...stars anyway. To me, they are just dangling little lights galaxies away, nothing more"

"Of course", Victoria said nodding to the professor's request and she started pushing tables to the edge of the classroom. She couldn't help but be curious as to why the professor would ask for this. Clearly this won't be an ordinary lecture and for the first time today Victoria felt excited for what was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Chloe smiled at the girls helpfulness. So for their reward she said, "Five points to the both of you!" She helped the girls push the rest of the desks to the edge of the classroom, and said, "Everybody grab a partner! We are going to have a game day! This will have nothing to do with stars, or Astronomy, but it will help you function as a class, and make you feel more comfortable around each other." She awaited for them to grab a partner to give further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Oh, class was starting! And it wasn't even really class. They were going to play games. Hunter decided that he liked this teacher! They needed partners. Since Blake seemed to be chatting with Victoria, Hunter didn't hesitate to claim Aoife as his. "Partners! Come on!" he said to the red-head with a grin, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her out of her seat towards the empty center of the room where they were obviously going to be playing some awesome game.

"I hope it's a real game, and not some boring thing where we sit in a circle and tell everyone our names," he said to Aoife. "If it is, we'll win for sure! Obviously." Because what better team could there be than Hunter and Aoife? They would definitely kick everyone else's butts. As long as it was that kind of game, of course.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Aoife had zoomed out and was staring absent-mindedly out of the window at the grounds when she was brought back to the real world with Hunter grabbing her arm. Partners? Game? Oh, they must be playing games and needed partners. That was cool. Hopefully they weren't Astronomy related. She wished she'd actually listened to the professor speak because she seemed pretty cool from the lesson.

Cool games, that was a good point. "Yeah, I wonder if we'll get points for winning. If we do, we HAVE to win!" Aoife nodded. She was going to take these games very seriously. Losing sucked. "A bit off-topic, but do you like finger painting?" She had a plan that involved Hunter and finger painting. If he didn't like the idea, it involved Mustachio and a moterbike. Plan C, Leo and some dodgy Irish beer her brother could smuggle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Ryan walked in and saw everyone was partnering up. He saw Lauren and smiled at her. They were always partners, maybe they should mix it up. He saw another Ravenclaw girl he recognized from the sorting ceremony. What was her name? Elisa? Lindsay? Lizzie… Elizabeth! That was it. He walked over to her and said, “Hey, I’m Ryan. Do you need a partner?”
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Lauren saw that Ryan already had a partner. She tried to remember that other Gryffindor's name. Blake! That was it. "Hey, Blake. Would you like to be my partner? It's okay if you say no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Elizabeth did listen what professor said. Girl looked around the classroom and wondered with who she should pair up for that game. Suddenly one boy came to him and asked if she wanted to be his partner. "Hi, Ryan. I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie. I can be your partner," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 pm

"Fantastic." He said with a smile. "So.... what exactly are we doing?" Ryan had gotten to class late so he had no clue what was going on. He looked up when he heard Laurens voice. It looked like she was trying to partner up with Blake. That was fine by him, as long as it wasnt Hunter... the Git.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 pm

"We are going to play some kind of game. Professor haven't explained yet what. We all needed to find partners first," she explained then to Ryan what was going on here right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:06 am

"Oh ok hen. So i didnt miss too much>" He smiled at Lizzie and sat in the corner. He looked at Lauren, hoping she would look back at him so he could tell her he was sorry for not partnering with her.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:03 am

Chloe noticed that everybody was pairing up with their friends. She smiled. What if she were to be evil and switch things up on them? She observed who was with who and nodded. She knew what to do. She said, "Ok, so, I noticed that you all are partnering up with your friends... Let's switch things up a little bit! You guys get to see your friends everyday. Why not meet somebody new?

So, with that being said, Sanchez, why don't you get with Ralston, Night with Madley, Campero with O'Donnell, and VanDerberg, you can help me up here!"

She nodded at the new groups. She then said, "Everybody form a line in horizontal form. Today, we are going to be doing wheelbarrow races! So, pick one person to be the wheelbarrow, and the other carry the others feet! The first group to reach VanDerberg wins! The team with the most points will win points for their house!"

She nodded again. She hoped that this would be an exciting activity to get them warmed up for the next one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:06 am

Ryan nodded at Blake and went to stand by him. "I can crawl, since your bigger than me." He looked over at Lauren and thanked Chloe silently for not pairing her up with Hunter. He wouldn't be able to control his anger if he saw that git touching his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next