Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)

Go down 
+4
Blake Ralston
Lauren Madley
Victoria Campero
Chloe Gracen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Elizabeth listened what professor said now and nodded. Even if actually she and Ryan just met, it didn't matter actually. She had to thought for awhile was Madley. She tried to remember this name from sorting, oh girl named Lauren. She then looked around and soon saw her too. She walked to her. "Hey, I guess we are partners," she said to her. "Who will be who, I mean who will be wheelbarrow?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:21 pm

OUTRAGEOUS! Just when she thought Chloe was a nice, fair professor, she just split up the most awesome best friends in the entire universe. Hunter didn't even get to play properly, just stand at the front. Frowning and glaring at the woman, she made her way over to Victoria. The girl was really nice and one of her friends and everything, but she wasn't Hunter.

"Hi Vicky-Tori," Aoife said with a small smile at the girl. "I'm small, do you want me to be the wheelbarrow? You can if you want. I'm pretty strong." For someone of her size, anyway. She cast a glance at Hunter at the front, raising her eyebrows a bit to send some sort of cool secret message.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 pm

"I'll crawl, but it's okay if you want to. I'm not that heavy anyway.", she said to Lizzie, the girl who used to be partners with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Blake got up and helped the other girls move the tables in silence as the other students arrived.

He sighed inwardly to himself when he heard what they would be spending the class playing games. He hated games, how old were they? Plus, for once he actually had an interest in the subject and couldn't wait to learn. He supposed that would have to wait for another day. Before Blake could could even say yes to Lauren, although he felt bad for leaving Victoria, the professor was putting them in their own pairs. Blake resisted rolling his eyes and decided that he hated games even more now when he was put with Ryan. At least he hadn't had the audacity to use the term Blakey, yet. Although Blake was laughing at Aoife's made up name for Victoria and shot her a sympathetic look.

He had to hand it to the professor, she was enthusiastic and it was kind of contagious. Plus he had earned some house points, he chuffed proudly to himself as he remembered this.

"Ok then." Blake agreed with a shrug. He didn't even bother greeting the boy, since he dove straight into talking tactics. He didn't really feel like arguing, but he was a lot scrawnier than Ryan, even if he did have a few inches on him. Blake made to grab his ankles and made sure he was ready to run when Ryan began to move. He hoped he was quick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 pm

As everybody was getting settled in with their new partners, she nodded at her helper, Hunter. She said, "Alright, don't worry Hunter, you'll get to play to, it would've been awkward if you were partnered up with me... Anyways... Everybody line up a crossed the room, and get into positions! Ready, set, GO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 am

Ryan crawled across the room on his hands with Blake behind him holding his ankles. Ryan was super fast. He was halfway across the room in like 15 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 am

Blake egged Ryan on as soon as the professor told them to start. He still wasn't too keen on playing games, but his competitive side had come out and this guy could move! Blake was having a tough time keeping up, and he was using his feet! As they reached the halfway mark Blake refused to let Ryan slow down and kept encouraging him. "C'mon Ryan, we're nearly there!" Blake had to laugh at how invested he was becoming in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 am

Elizabeth nodded on Lauren suggestion. She was okay with. "I don't mind it you can crawl and I can hold you," she said with smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Ryan sped up and pushed through till he reached Hunter. WHen he did, he collapsed to the floor with a smile on his face. He looked over t Blake, "Did we win?" He laughed and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

"Sounds like a plan", she said with a grin. Thankfully, Aoife was small enough that Victoria will have no trouble carrying her legs in the air. She still wasn't sure what this game actually had to do with astronomy, but hey she wasn't going to complain. And if they somehow ended the class without having a ton of homework assigned for next week, it would be a prefect day.

"Let's get ready. We can do this faster than the guys I'm sure of it", she said with a smile and a competitive mindset. After losing so many points already, Ravenclaw really needed those extra points, and they seemed easy to get. "Ready, set, go!". Victoria held Aoife around her ankles tightly as they raced with the other pairs to the end of the classroom. "A few more steps!", she encouraged Aoife as they picked up speed coming to the invisible finish line.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Aoife was pretty sure she was going fairly fast as Victoria held her legs. She couldn't see much but she was trying her hardest to simply move straight ahead, and it seemed she was doing alright, since Vicky-Tori said something about being almost there. "A few more steps, a few more steps," she murmured to herself as she went, because her wrists were apparently not that strong and hurting a bit.

Then she saw Hunter's feet and she collapsed on the floor. Finished! "We did it!" Aoife beamed. Now it was just working out if anyone had got there before them and, if so, who. But right now, she was just lying on the floor and taking a moment to relax, thinking about sheep.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 pm

"Yes!" Blake exclaimed as soon as they passed Hunter. "I dunno, it's too close to call." He said confusion clouding his face as he tried to gauge how close the others had been when they crossed. He looked over to Hunter and the professor for some clarification.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:24 am

Ryan looked over at Aofie lying on the ground at Hunters feet, "No way. We totally beat her, right professor?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 am

Chloe smiled as they were all nearing Hunter, the invisible finish line. Ryan, Victoria, Blake, Elizabeth and Aoife were all staring at her to make a decision. Chloe replied, she said, "Well, the winners were Aofie and Victoria!" She nodded at her decision. They did reach Hunter first. So it was fair.

She sat on her desk as she thought of a new game to play. She thought as the first game went so well. She got into the middle of the group and said, "Now, we are going to do something fun! This activity will get your imaginations working. I will start with a phrase, and we will build off of it. Like if I say "Once upon a time" I point to Aofie, and she comes up with the next sentence and she says the next persons name, and so on and so forth. So, lets get in a circle, and sit on the floor so we can see each other better! I will start, "There once was a..." *Chloe tosses a ball to Blake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:03 pm

"WHAT!?" That was so unfair and so not cool! Ryan reached the line before those girls. He totally did! This was so unfair. Stupid girls. Ryan stood up totally peeved off and crossed his arms. He walked over to a spot far from their professor and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Blake groaned loudly when Professor Gracen announced that Aoife and Victoria had won. He hated losing, and especially to Aoife! But he wasn't about to go sulk in the corner about it like Ryan, at least he was more mature than that he thought wryly to himself. As the professor started explaining another game Blake zoned out wondering when the class was finally going to end. He was sick of games already.

He looked up suddenly and just about caught the ball that was thrown in his direction as Chloe said 'There was once a..' He had played this game before. "Sad little bunny called Derek, who had special powers." Blake said in a tone he tried to make sound more excited than the bored he was feeling. He then tossed the ball quickly over to Victoria, glad to be rid of it and hoping he it wouldn't have to take part again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 am

Eiros had wandered around for a bit before he realized he was supposed to be in a class. He shook his head and began hurrying to the Astronomy tower. Only the stairs weren't working with him so he was becoming later and later.

When he finally made it to the class room he was sure he had missed most of the class. But he knew he had to go in anyway. He walked in and muttered, "Sorry I'm late." All the while looking around the room questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 am

Vanessa walked into class extremely late. Instead of calling attention to herself she sat down silently. But she just happened to sit down next to Lauren, "Hi. What have I missed?" She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Chloe looked at the two who walked in late. She would've been mean and taken away house points, but instead she said, "Next time kids, I will take house points. This is your warning." She then pointed at all of them so that they know they will get one warning before a punishment is served.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 am

"Yes, Professor Henley. It wont happen again." Vanessa kept quiet and watched what everyone else was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:36 am

Zander silently walked in and shot an apologetic look at Professor Henley. He found an open seat next to Vanessa and sat down. "Hey, Nessa."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 am

Vanessa smiled as Zander sat down, "Hi Z. Welcome to class. you're late." She stuck out her tongue and poked him playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:58 am

"Well that wont be happening again." He smiled at the pretty blonde girl and laughed. "What is this? Story time or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Elizabeth did sat down somewhere finally too and listened what they will do now and what others said. She herself stayed quiet right now, she had nothing to say at all.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Chloe sighed as another student walked in late. She said, "I hope you guys don't make a habit of this! And I'm Chloe Gracen. Your new Astronomy teacher. You guys can call me Chloe. If you had been here on time, you would've known that." She said smartly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next