Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)

Go down 
+4
Blake Ralston
Lauren Madley
Victoria Campero
Chloe Gracen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 am

"Of coure not, Prof- Chloe. It wont happen again." He gave her a reassuring smile then nudged Vanessa, "Right, Di Angelo?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:49 am

"Of course not Matthews. I just got lost today. It is a big castle after all." She nudged him back and smiled. He stared at her with those hazel eyes and she couldnt help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Jessica walked towards the Astronomy classroom, she knew that she was late already for there. It was still little bit hard to find all these right classes. Girl really haven't used with this school yet. Jess soon walked into the classroom and saw that lesson was already begin. "Sorry," she said quietly and did sat down too somewhere as soon possible.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Victoria grinned at her exhausted partner at their victory. Finally, some points won for Ravenclaw! "You would great! I didn't know you could be so fast", she said quite impressed that they beat all the boys in the class. She high fived Aoife before taking a seat in a circle for another game. Glad to participate, she listened carefully to the rules. As long as they played games, that meant no homework afterwards - or at least in her mind.

As Blake tossed the ball towards her, she grabbed it and started thinking of a story. A 'sad bunny' storyline gave her enough freedom to be as creative as she wanted. "Derek was so lonely than he turned all the humans in the world into rabbits", she continued and tossed the ball to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:02 pm

They'd won! They'd beaten those stupid two gits! And she'd been super fast and awesome, like always. Beaming, Aoife high fived Victoria and followed her to go and sit down in the circle. The new game sounded cool. All she had to do was wait for her turn and think of something vaguely creative and add it to the story!

There wasn't much to work with to start off with. Blake's over-enthusiastic beginning was very un-thought-out. Vicky-Tori managed to drag the story out of the mud and make it better. And tossed the ball to her! "But these mindless clones were no good friends for Derek, so he turned to comfort eating to make him feel better, eating all of the potatoes in the world." She was potato girl, so had to live up to the nickname. She threw the ball at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 pm

That game might have been awesome if Hunter hadn't been split up from Aoife and forced to stand in front of the room and do absolutely nothing. But at least Aoife won anyway. And at least that Ryan git didn't win. And now they were playing another game. When the professor told them to go sit in a circle, he slid into the spot next to Blake. He would get a good partner this time! Only this game apparently didn't need partners. And it sounded pretty stupid.

Hunter sighed and leaned back onto his hands as a ball was tossed around the circle. This game was stupid. What was the point? Hunter quickly stopped paying attention. Which was unfortunate, because a few minutes later the ball collided with his head, startling him from his thoughts. Damn, he hadn't even been paying attention. What was the story about? He tried to catch Aoife's eye to see if she could be of any help - since she was the one who'd thrown the stupid ball at him - but didn't have time to wait for an answer. Better to just come up with something unrelated, then. "Er, and then... a herd of zombie sheep arrived and started taking over..." Good enough. Hunter threw the ball to Lauren next, glad to be rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Chloe was having fun with the games, but she could tell that her students were getting bored. She wouldn't blame them... They were kind of childish games. So after Hunter had the ball she clapped her hands and said, "OK! I think you all have had enough fun for one day." She went to the chalk board and picked up some chalk and wrote down the schedule for the next few classes:

Next Class:
In class research

Class After That:
Meet at Astronomy Tower at 9:00 PM!

She continued, "Every other class will be at the Astronomy Tower. The class before you will pick your constellations that you wish to find, and then after that we will find them the next class! Alright! Be thinking about what you want to find! Class dismissed! See you all next class!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)   Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 7; Lesson One--Getting to know you more (1-4)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3