Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Crash course (Closed to Logan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Crash course (Closed to Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Tessa walked into the book store and made a bee line for the action section. she turned a corner and slammed right into someone. they both fell to the ground, with her on top of him. "oh my god, I'm so sorry." she climbed off of him and got her first look at him. "here let me help you." She offered him her hand and smiled.

Last edited by Tessa Di Angelo on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Logan had been spending his whole day in Diagon Alley, trying to search for everything he'd need when he went back to Hogwarts after the summer break. He had been to the ice cream parlour as well, happy to eat some ice on this warm morning. He was currently standing inside Flourish and Blotts, reading the back of a book in the action section. It seemed pretty interesting. It was about a society that was controlled by some sort of machine, but the main character seemed to be divergent to it. Logan then shrugged and put the book back into the bookshelf. A bit too girly for him.

He then turned around and was going to walk to the health section when someone crashed into him so hard that he lost his balance and fell back. His head hit the floor and a groan escaped his mouth. He then slowly, painfully opened his eyes, seeing a girl lay on top of him, before she scurried off and rose. She quickly apologized and offered him a hand. Logan accepted it and was pulled off the ground.

Logan looked at the girl. Or woman. And gave her a soft smile, rubbing the back of his head, which was still a bit sore. "Don't worry. It happens to everyone," he said lightly. She was pretty. "But, I think you owe me a name for the bump-in," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Tessa smiled at him and said, "Tessa. Tessa Di Angelo. Im so sorry. Are you sure you’re ok? No nasty bruises or anything to worry about?" she blushed lightly as she bit her lip. He was cute. She looked into his eyes and felt her face heat up instantly. She laughed and nervously twirled her hair around her finger. “So what brings you here?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Logan smiled at the girl. She seemed somewhat awkward. He didn't find it weird though. He wouldn't feel all that well himself if he had tumbled into someone either. "It's nice to meet you Tessa, even in this unseemly fashion. I'm Logan Stark," he said kindly, reaching out a hand for her to shake.

He noticed how she blushed, but being a gentleman, he didn't point it out and let it slip past him. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, and he didn't even know her well enough to be able to tell if she was uncomfortable or not.

Logan shrugged. "I'm healer at Hogwarts and I just need to get all the things I need before school starts again. And I love Diagon Alley, so I keep coming back here just to relax. This is where everything started, you know," he said with a smile. "And what about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 pm

"Im training to be an Auror. Figured I'd catch up on my action novels. Pick up a few tips." Tessa laughed and said, "Just kidding. But I am an Auror in Training. You work at Hogwarts? My brother is a professor there and my little sister just started school this year." She smiled again, "What a small world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Logan blinked but didn't let on his surprise; who was he to question or judge people by their size. Honestly, though this girl was petite, she looked strong. Also, that was the epicness of magic; size honestly didn't matter. He gave the girl a smile at her joke.

"Is it interesting? Training to be an auror, I mean? And how long does it take until you're a full-on auror?" he asked her curiously. He then gave a twitch of his head. "Yup, the world is small. What is he a professor in, and which year is the girl?" he asked; he didn't yet know all the professors, as he had barely had the time to settle in at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 pm

"Training is hard. Intense but fun. My trainer can be.... difficult for lack of a better word." Tessa thought and said, "It takes maybe 3 or so years to become a full fledged auror." She smiled and told him, "Luca teaches flying and Vanessa is a 1st year Slytherin." She picked a few books she wanted to buy and made her way to the counter to purchase them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Closed to Logan)   Crash course (Closed to Logan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash course (Closed to Logan)
Page 1 of 1