Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Big Adventure (Logan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

A Big Adventure (Logan) Empty
PostSubject: A Big Adventure (Logan)   A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Derek loved Hogwarts. It was always so full of adventures. So much fun! Really random stuff too. At school, it was everything from meeting pyromaniac Slytherins to learning new words from pyromaniac Slytherins to being SET ON FIRE IN CHARMS CLASS. He'd thought it was going to be a boring lesson where he learnt a charm he already knew and could do easily, but he had ended up like this! Matthew had cast the spell a little too near to him so his robes managed to set on fire.

Now, he was running along the corridor, clutching his arm, which was very, very painful, because it was burnt and some of his robes sleeve had melted into the burn. And that was bad. Somehow he'd never managed to be injured seriously enough to go to the hospital wing, so he wasn't entirely sure where it was, but he made it fairly quickly considering that. It felt like years, though, because his arm hurt very very much. And he couldn't run fast enough.

When he did get there, nobody was in sight. But there was an office thing. So maybe someone was in there. Derek didn't want to walk anymore, his arm hurt too much. "EXCUSE ME," he yelled. "I THINK I'M ABOUT TO DIE SO I NEED A HEALER PERSON TO STOP ME DYING PLEASE." There. Surely it would capture someone's attention so he wouldn't die. Now just to wait. His arm still hurt.
Back to top Go down

A Big Adventure (Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Adventure (Logan)   A Big Adventure (Logan) EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:24 am

Sorting through his paperwork, Logan was completely wrapped up in a particular piece given to him by the headmaster about one of the students who had some problems. He was so deep into it, that the parchment flew out of his hand when someone was shouting outside in the infirmary. Logan shot up out of his chair and rushed to the door, and anything but ripped it off its hinges.

A kid seemingly in his third year was standing there, and Logan could smell the burnt flesh. He saw the way the kid was holding his arm and he rushed over. He took the boy's shoulder of the arm that was not burned and steered him to one of the beds. "Sit down," he said softly, and took out his wand. He cast a soothing spell that would dampen the pain, and then he looked at the boy, crouching down in front of him.

"How did this happen?" he asked, taking the boy's hand and stretched his arm a bit. That would probably sting a bit, but the charm would keep off the worst pain. Logan inspected the wound, seeing that his very cloak had melted into the wound. He slowly lowered the arm again and rose from his crouch.

He walked over to the medicine locker and got a potion out for burns. Returning to the boy he gave a sympathetic look at him. "The charm will stop most of the pain, but removing the cloth from the wound is going to hurt," he said, and raised his eyebrows. "You ready for that?"
Back to top Go down

A Big Adventure (Logan)
Page 1 of 1