Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

When worlds collide (Logan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

When worlds collide (Logan)  Empty
PostSubject: When worlds collide (Logan)    When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Tessa stepped into the Three Broomsticks and ordered a Firewhiskey and Butterbeer. She had the day off and was planning on enjoying it. She looked around the pub in search of any familiar faces, but failed to find any. She sighed and sipped her drink and closed her eyes as the delicious liquid consumed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When worlds collide (Logan)    When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:41 pm

As Christmas had arrived, Logan had a couple of days off to himself. He decided to go to Hogsmeade that day, and left the infirmary and wandered the long reach from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade. He hoped he wouldn't meet any students, though; he enjoyed a few days without having to worry about the students. This often made him take the longest way to the Hog's Head, but today, he supposed there wouldn't be many students in the streets.

So he entered the Three Broomsticks instead and walked up to the bar. "Firewhiskey, please," he said with a smile. He then turned around as he waited, leaning against the bar, his elbows upon the disk. He looked around the inn at the people there. No students. Nice. He then looked across the bar and saw a familiar face. Logan grinned. He got his firewhiskey and walked over to her.

"Hey," he said kindly, "Tessa, right?" It was a while since he'd seen her, but he was pretty good at names. "Mind if I sit?" he asked, pointing the barstool next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: When worlds collide (Logan)    When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Tessa opened her eyes and saw a very familiar face. "Sure go ahead. And yes, I'm Tessa. Logan, right? The Doctor?" She giggled and remembered when she totally trampled him in the book store one time. "How are you? Hows the job going?" She sipped her drink and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When worlds collide (Logan)    When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Logan smiled and took a seat next to her, drinking some from his glass, and gave a chortle. "Yes, indeed," he said, "And you're the auror, right?" He wasn't sure if that was right, but something about it clicked. He shrugged. "I'm good, Christmas break and all," he said jokingly, "And the work's good. Students stopping by every day with their ills and pains. They're mostly decent kids, though, so it's all good." His patients, though some of them were obnoxious and demanding, were mostly just happy teenagers who had a lot of fun and got hurt. Or the flu. "How about yourself? What's your job like?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: When worlds collide (Logan)    When worlds collide (Logan)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 pm

"Yes, the auror." She giggled and listened as he spoke, "Well I'm glad things are going well for you. Things are great in the auror business right now. Wlel for me at least." She was getting closer to catching the man who murdered her father. "Were on a trail for a wanted Death Eater."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When worlds collide (Logan)    When worlds collide (Logan)  Empty

Back to top Go down

When worlds collide (Logan)
Page 1 of 1