Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Paint it black (Open)

Go down 
+2
Lyrica Hexem
Evan Williams
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Why did she always have to be caught by Lucia Henley? Aylee almost groaned. Not that she was doing anything wrong, but the fact that it was Professor Henley, the same person who had caught her out in the corridors at night with James and Morgana, made her frustrated. Who knew what the Professor was thinking? Professor Henley helped Lyra to breathe again and was soon demanding answers. Aoife then explained. At least, tried to explain. It was the trip in the corridors at night all over again. She looked at her Potions Professor and said, "I came up here and I saw these two-" she pointed at Aoife and Lyra. "With Evan Williams. He was conjuring up flowers and burning them, Professor. Then Evan left, and left the fire without putting it out." Then she shot a glance at Ryland. "And um, Lyra felt sick and all. Ryland showed up and put out the fire. Then he was trying to help Lyra up to get her to the Hospital Wing. Then you arrived." That pretty much summed everything up. She gave a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 pm

OOC: They are...but Aoife is still 3 or 4 years younger than them :/

Before he even had a chance to lift the girl up, he had to put her back down. Okay... Ignoring the annoying girl's apology, but keeping in mind that maybe she wasn't so bad after all, he stood back up and faced the Professor. He was about to reply that it was Evan's fault, but he soon realized he didn't know what had happened for sure. Instead, he kept quiet and glanced at the young girl who was now being helped by Professor Henley and listened to Aylee explanation.
Back to top Go down

Paint it black (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2