Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Paint it black (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Paint it black (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Paint it black (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Paint it black (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Paint it black (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Paint it black (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Paint it black (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Paint it black (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Paint it black (Open)

Go down 
+2
Lyrica Hexem
Evan Williams
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Paint it black (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Clock tower was the perfect place for a new secret Project in Evan's opinion. Not many people usually came here, so he probably wouldn't be discovered. Evan closed his eyes in concentration, waved his wand, and exclaimed, "Orchideous!" He repeated this several times and now was surrounded by lots of flowers. Perfect. Initially he wanted to use birds instead, but the next step would be much trickier in that case.

Despite Evan was sure that no one would disturb him in this place, he heard footsteps. The most humiliating thing - to be discovered surrounded by tons of flowers. No no no no. At least now he knew that this place wasn't as safe as he though.

((( OOC: Evan is a second year here. And your character most likely should be a year younger then they are now too. As the new term hasn't started yet, this is happening in the last one. )))
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Lyra went to the clock tower, she missed her dad, and wanted to go there to watch the photo album he had sent her. Her sister told her that the clock tower was always empty, and was a great place if you wanted privacy, it was also very beautiful.

Lyra herd clutter, like someone was there and decided to investigate, she suddenly smelled the lovely smell of orchids, her favorite flower, and saw Evan, the boy from the middle courtyard, surrounded by orchids.

She giggled and said "I see your still practicing your spell, ah Evan."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:53 pm

"Oh, hi Lyra!" Evan said. "Today I'm up to something greater than just a spell practice!" Evan made a dramatic pause and continued, "I prefer to keep my secret Projects in secret, that's the point of secret Projects, but as you were part of my other Project, I'll let you see my work." With these words Evan drew his wand, made a wide swing, and shouted, "Incendio!"

As the orchids burst into flames, Evan turned to Lyrica and explained, "I'm trying to make a temporary paint. Just wait a little bit and you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Aoife still hadn't explored the whole of the castle, mainly because she'd been sidetracked by the amazing grounds. Which she was still wandering around, murmuring contentedly to herself. Nobody seemed to give her a second glance, but that was okay. She just wanted to explore, undisturbed. Before long, Aoife had found not only some sort of tower-y thing, but a couple of students, surrounded by weirdness. Because nothing in HER life was weird.

It turned out the Irish girl was just in time to see flowers burst into flames. She stood there, her mouth wide open. Eventually (well, about half a second later) some words managed to come out. "How COULD you? You MONSTER! HOW DO YOU THINK THOSE FLOWERS FEEL YOU HEARTLESS DINOSAUR? THEY WERE SO PRETTY! THEY HAD THEIR WHOLE LIFE TO LIVE AND YOU DESTROYED THAT!" Aoife was full-on yelling at this stranger boy now. He totally deserved it. Cruel boy. She burst into tears. "H-h-how could y-you?"
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Lyra looked astonished at the gryffindor girl that was crying in front of her, and decided to console her "Please dont cry, they weren't real flowers, just a spell, Look, Orchideous!"

Suddenly, Lots of beautiful Orchids sprouted from the cracks on the floor, with varies color.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 am

For some reason, Aylee found herself out in the Clock Tower Courtyard. She was leaning against a wall, staring at the sky when she heard someone go in the tower. Her head turned around and then she saw brown hair vanish inside the Clock Tower. Curiously enough, she followed. The Clock Tower was one of the places which she had not yet explore and it was great to finally have an excuse to. Might get her mind off things. Slowly, she walked up the stairs. Then she heard yelling and crying. Eh? She continued climbing the stairs, this time running.

Then she saw Aoife, Lyra and Evan. Burning flowers. A crying Aoife. A curious Lyra. "What's going on? Are you trying to set this place on fire?!" Aylee exclaimed, looking at Evan, then back at the flowers. She flinched a bit at the sight of them.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: I feel like I should wait my turn :(   Paint it black (Open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:44 pm

After the other girl magically made all those pretty flowers appear, Aoife stopped sobbing and beamed. They were only fake? That was totally fine then. But it was still mean. What did the fake flowers do wrong? Whoever that boy was was very odd. Very very very odd. Like, the oddest person she'd ever met. Yeahhhhh.

Then Aylee turned up. "Hi Ayleeeeee!" Aoife grinned, watching curiously as she shouted at the weird boy who it appeared she knew. But that was a good point. She didn't want to get really burnt or anything. Just see what the heartless dinosaur was doing.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 pm

As the flowers burned down, Evan heard girl's voice. The girl was quite disappointed by his actions, and then she burst into tears. Oh no! What have I done? But before he could do anything, Lyrica had already explained the situation to the girl. I was right when I offered her the contract for the first time. She could be a great assistant.

Then he heard Aylee accusing him on trying to set the tower on fire. Evan really liked the girl, but they always met in the wrong place and in the wrong time, so he always looked like a bad guy. Or an idiot. Or just a weirdo. It depended on situation.

It seemed like the Griffindor girl knew Aylee, as she greeted her loudly when saw. "Calm down, girls. No crying, no shouting, please. Pleeease," Evan said as calmly and slowly as he could. "Let me explain. I'm currently working on my new Project, and these flowers are just a sacrifice to the wizarding science! Also, they wouldn't last long anyway, as they were created by magic. A couple of minutes, I suppose. And that's the point. You burn temporary flowers - you get temporary ash. You use temporary ash to create a temporary paint - you can make temporary paintings! Well, or just make someone's face black. Temporary."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Aylee couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. "What are you now, a Professor?" she asked rudely as Evan tried to tell them to calm down. Then the boy continued explaining about a project which sounded really silly. "You know you could just buy paint... right? Or use spells?" she asked. Evan's last sentence got to her, though. Make someone's face black. Temporary, she repeated the words inside her head. I bet he's going to try use it on Kynan. She folded her arms awkwardly and stared at the fire.

Then she heard Aoife greet her. Aylee turned around to see Lyra conjuring up new flowers and Aoife saying hi. "Hey, Aoife," she said, her voice a bit weak and tired.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Evan smiled at Aylee's words. "Well, if by Professor you mean intellectual superiority, then I suppose you're right. But something tells me that you mean something different," Evan replied to her, still smiling. He was sure they could be perfect friends if there was no Kynan accident. "There is a problem. Several problems, in fact. As a second year, I still don't know spells that would allow me to control colors. Except hair color, but it's not really useful, to be honest. And secondly, I can't by any magical temporary paint while I'm at Hogwarts, and my parents can't do this as they're muggles."

"Anyway, I have much more experience in burning things now," Evan said, then he made a sudden movement of his wand and a bunch of flowers appeared in his hand. "As well as a flower-creating experience. Just look at them, all colors you can imagine. They even smell!" He stretched his hand and passed Aylee the flowers. "Take them. I doubt any other student practiced enough to create such cool ones."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 pm

It seemed like the perfect day to getaway from things. The sky was blue, the clouds were soft, the air was cool and the sun was up. It was the perfect weather for Ryland. Leaving the Gryffindor Tower was mandatory; adventures waited just around the corner. Putting on much comfortable and decent clothing, he stepped out of his dormitory and breathed in the fresh air. His footsteps were shallow, giving no idea to bystanders that he was passing by. He smiled to himself, realizing that was also one of his newly acquired traits.

Seeing as his favorite place to be was the Clock Tower, that sacred spot in which he could always feel at easy and ignore most of his problems, he headed that way with a positive feeling. He wondered how he'd feel if he were ever to go back to France. It seemed reasonable that Phoenix would ask him if he wanted to visit, as the orphanage in which Ryland had lived had recently burned down. The event had been tragic, apparently. The whole place had left about 40 or so kids without a home, most who were now supposedly in other homes and others in the street. It was a sad thing, that some of the people he had studied with were now left on their own, yet he had nothing to worry about but himself. Except the whole love and family thing.

Still, he let his worries slip as he reached the familiar spot, a sanctuary for the boy. Outside, he heard voices up in he Tower, and what he thought was crying. He stayed still for a few seconds but decided to keep going. He wasn't going to lose his place because someone was having a bad day. Ryland walked up the stairs, slipping inside the tower. Ryland's happy, green eyes widened as he analyzed the scene before him, taking in the details. There was a young girl, first year maybe, crying and being comforted by a slightly older girl. Aylee was there too, receiving flowers from Evan. Aylee was receiving flowers from Evan. In a spin, Ryland apologized for entering so suddenly and headed back the way he had come from, a part of him turning his cheeks pink with embarassment and anger, the other turning his green eyes a darker shade, bordering brown.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:17 pm

"Right," Aylee replied sourly to Evan's statement. Then the boy continued explaining about the flowers and temporary paint and rubbish about how he couldn't find a spell or buy products for temporary paint. She frowned as Evan decided how good he was at burning things. "So you're still planning to burn down the tower," she said, something between a statement and a question. Then Evan was handing her flowers. Aylee took them, not really bothering to look at them but sniffed them curiously.

A voice then got her attention, and she turned around to see Ryland apologizing. Hm? She watched, confused, as Ryland walked out of the Clock Tower. What was that all about? Then she looked at the flowers in her hands and flinched. Her eyes showed hurt. Without knowing what she was doing, she threw the flowers into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:31 pm

WHAT? EVERYTHING WAS SO CONFUSING. WHY DID HOGWARTS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED AND DRAMATIC?

Everybody knew each other except her and the boy was making temporary paint by burning flowers and the flowers were fake ones and everything was all muddled and mixed up. It looked like they knew what was going on though, so everything was alright.

ICK ANOTHER OLDER BOY HAD COME ALONG AND MADE THINGS MORE CONFUSING. Seriously, Hogwarts was like a soap. People everywhere being all dramatic and everything going on. Aoife sighed as he left. "BYE!" she shouted to him, whoever he was.

Maybe she should just leave and let the stupid teenagers get on with their stupid lives. But maybe not, since this was like an adventures and adventures were the best things ever. So she was staying for now.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Lyra decided to sit on the floor with her back against the wall, suddenly feeling flushed courtesy of the fumes the fire was creating, she started breathing heavily, Is this a panic attack, she thought too herself.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Aylee threw the flowers into the fire. What? Evan couldn't believe his eyes. Why? Why this girl despised him so much? He always tried to be friendly to her, but it seemed like she didn't really appreciate it. Evan looked at Aoife, who didn't object to burning flowers this time. "Why? Why did you do this? Well, okay, don't answer, it doesn't really matter now," Evan said and turned his back to Aylee, slowly heading to the exit. "Today's question is why the world is so unjust? I mean, when I do something, anything, it's always represented in some kind of bad light. When I burn flowers I'm an arsonist and a heartless dinosaur, but when you do this everyone's okay with it." By the time Evan said this, he had reached the exit. But he didn't want to go away with unfinished speech so he turned around and continued, "And, you know, when you give someone flowers and they are burnt as a response, it's not a good sign." The last words were said and Evan disappeared from the room.

After a couple of seconds it became clear that those weren't actually the last words. "You can put out a fire, if you want," said Evan from somewhere below. "Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:09 am

Aylee frowned as Evan continued talking rubbish about burning up the flowers. She didn't bother to hide her anger. She realized that she hated Evan. Lyra was now sitting down and coughing, and Aoife was just... there. For a moment, she considered storming out of there and go explain everything to Ryland. But Evan had already disappeared, his parting words being the cruellest she had ever heard from the boy. "So much for being smart, you coward!" she yelled after Evan as loud as she could and glared at the empty doorway. Then she turned to the fire. It wasn't big and it didn't have much wood to spread on. So Aylee leaned against the wall and sighed, trying to remember any spells that could help put out the fire.

In the end, she decided she couldn't. "Let's go," she told Aoife and Lyra, her voice weak and tired. "We don't want to get blamed for a fire we didn't start."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:49 am

Ryland stopped as he reached the courtyard. What had he done? Had he really acted like a jealous three year old? Yes. Cursing himself for his reckless actions, he stood by the entrance to the Tower, wondering whether or not he should go back up there. He was always hanging out there, with or without other students. Aylee and her gang shouldn't be a problem. But it is! He stood, slightly awkwardly, waiting for a sign from any god or magical being that would definie his next actions. It came in the form of Evan walking out, most likely ignoring Ryland's presence, and out of his sight. Ryland considered simply leaving, just like Evan had done, but he couldn't. In a rush, he walked up the stairs again, leaving him almost breathless, and heard enough of Aylee's voice. "I can help you put it out." He said as he came in through the open doorway, feeling heat rise to his cheeks. The truth was, he'd never let Aylee take the blame for something that wasn't her fault, let alone if Evan was the guilty one. Almost instantly, he glanced at the other two girls. "Hi." He simply said.

Last edited by Ryland Marcotte Malfoy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Aoife's previously relaxed face tensed as she saw the girl who'd explained about the fake flowers sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. She was breathing heavily and didn't look well. "Aylee..." she trailed off, motioning to the girl. Maybe it was a panic attack? Her sister used to get those. The Gryffindor bit her lip nervously, nodding when Aylee suggested they go.

Seriously, what was up with that dinosaur and the other boy? The younger one had stormed off and the older one came back, offering to help put out the fire. Lovesick teenagers. Pffh. Aoife was going to be a cool teenager who just liked sheep and wasn't so dramatic.

She knelt down next to the girl who she STILL didn't know the name of. "Are you okay?" Aoife asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:54 pm

As soon as Aoife called her name, Aylee looked around in hopes to find a window to open or something. But then Aoife was frowning, and then she could hear a voice. She quickly turned to face the doorway, although she knew who it was before she looked. It was Ryland. Her face showed surprise, but she hid it as quickly as possible. It wasn't just Ryland who blushed. Aoife was talking to Lyra, so she just shrugged. "Sure," she replied, then looked at the fire. "I don't suppose you have any water?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 am

It hurt slightly to see Aylee turn away so suddenly, but he expected it. After the little embarrassing scene he'd created for about 5 seconds, and the emotional turmoil Evan had caused within him, Ryland would really appreciate not seeing Aylee directly. Helping her to not get blamed for the fire was simply his good side coming back, but his selfish side wanted to go back down and walk away as if nothing had happened. Still, he stayed. Ryland took out his wand and, from where has standing in the doorway, he murmured, "Aqua Eructo." A small jet of water shot right into the fire, diminishing it until it eventually was lost. "No, but I have magic. That's always enough." he glanced at Aylee once more, with small hope that she was looking at him.

What would he do if she wasn't, though? He'd probably be sent into much more emotional journeys that he didn't want to go through. Instead, he quickly turned his gaze to the younger girls. "You should get her to the Hospital Wing." He stated the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Aoife rolled her eyes at that weird Aylee lover boy when he said she should take the girl to the Hospital Wing. "What a great idea! I wish I'd thought of that!" Note the sarcasm. Weren't the first-years supposed to be the thick, uneducated ones? "And how do you suppose I do that, genius?" She couldn't carry the girl, nor did she think she could walk herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Shrugging, Ryland gave the younger girl a half smile. "Having a sharp tongue doesn't mean you have a keen mind...thank you for demonstrating how true that is." He was too tired and fed up with younger students thinking they owned the place. If a small, seemingly ignorant eleven year old was going to sass him, he'd make sure he found something better to hit her with in return. He turned to the other girl, a Hufflepuff, he decided, and bent down to face her. "I can carry you, just help me out a little bit." He said as he tried to slip his arm under her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 pm

OOC: I though Ryland and Aylee are still fourth years in this thread?

Aylee gave a weak grin as Ryland put out the fire with his wand. Immediately, she wondered when the last time that she smiled properly was. She looked at Ryland for a moment before he was addressing Aoife. So she looked at the girl, who was being a bit too sarcastic. Hm. Then Aoife spoke again, and then Ryland was trying to help Lyra up. Aoife and Ryland didn't seem to be getting along. Aylee shrugged to herself and just watched.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Lucia was walking around the castle randomly when she saw the smoke leaving the clock tower. She frowned and instantly rushed to the steps that would take her up there. She reached the room in a few seconds and was surprised to see four students there, three of which were standing, one was sitting. Mr. Malfoy seemed to be trying to help the Hufflepuff girl, and Ms. O'Donnell seemed to be somewhat frustrated or maybe even angry. Ms. Walters seemed to be trying to give them some space, or just staying out of it.

"What's is going on up here?" she asked softly, announcing her presence to those who hadn't seen her, but she didn't wait for an answer. She looked at the cloud of smoke inside the room, but was very relieved to see there was no fire. She looked back at Ms. Hexem, who seemed to be in a bad state.

"Mr. Malfoy, place her back down," she quickly said and walked over to the girl, sitting down in front of her. "Intoxication. Nothing to worry about. That's quick to fix," Lucia said, and waved her wand, the smoke in the room evaporating instantly. "Just breathe," Lucia said soothingly and aimed her wand at Ms. Hexem's lungs. She expelled the smoke from the lungs, a spell that wouldn't be sensed at all, apart from noticing the fresh air again. "You should be fine, but I suggest you take a trip to the infirmary all the same," she said softly.

"But before you do," she said, and rose up, looking at all four of them. "What exactly happened here?" she asked, her voice serious.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:22 pm

"Sorry," Aoife muttered to that older boy, who seemed irritated. She was completely sincere, just not too great at apologising. "I didn't mean to be so..." Sarcastic? Stupid? Something like that. She was just worrying. And he was helping to bring this girl to the hospital wing. Time to quickly turn away. Awkward subject, apologising.

Then Professor Henley turned up. And used her magicky magic to make the smoke go away and make the girl (who she still didn't know the name of) feel better. And what was she supposed to say about what happened? Aoife didn't want to snitch on the heartless dinosaur, but she was a terrible liar.

"Well, there was a fire and she-" Aoife pointed to the intoxicated girl "-got all ill." That wasn't a lie. It was obvious, but still true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint it black (Open)   Paint it black (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paint it black (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next