Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:30 pm

READ FIRST:

Alek wore his school uniform, only black pants and a white button-down shirt, no longer crisp and clean but wrinkled and dirty thanks to the day's activities. The green Slytherin tie had been ditched a long time ago, shortly after Care of Magical Creatures, and the robes were too much to handle during the day. He had taken some pictures, nothing especial, and finished his homework with just enough time to reach out under his bed and get out a backpack he'd brought with him without his parents or Rudi noticing. He'd hidden it at the very bottom of his trunk, under packs of books and layers and layers of clothes and coats. The backpack, though small and made of leather, was actually Rudi's old school one but Alek had taken it to carry his drinks with him to Britain. There was a charm in it, one Rudi had casted himself to be able to fit all of books and coursework, so it was the perfect place to hide his entertainment. Taking out the backpack from it's hiding place, Alek reached in and took a bottle of mead before shoving it back under his bed.

He walked out of his dorm and into the Common Room. It was dimly lit and rather eerie. It was well past curfew, probably midnight or so. Alek wasn't that big into sleeping. He wasn't troubled or anything, he would just rather stay up drinking for a bit before heading to bed and commit for the night. Walking past the furniture and decoration, Alek decided to head out to the Entrance Hall or somewhere around that place. Nobody was awake anyway. They were all sleeping, or pulling an all nighter to try and finish studying or homework. Yes, Alek would have a few minutes to himself. Leaving the Common Room, he popped his drink open and just drank. Russians didn't need games like Americans did. Russian drank. As simple as that. Alek, as a good patriotic native Russian, had to follow that example.

Thankfully, he actually loved mead. It was better than beer, much better. It was semi-sweet, just like he liked it, and strong enough to give him a slight intoxicated effect to make the world turn upside down and make every person look much better than they did when he was sober. Actually, Alek had never gotten drunk. Tipsy, maybe, but not fully drunk. When he was younger, around fourteen, his parents had only allowed him to drink a certain amount of beer, so his chance to get hardcore drunk had never arrived. And he wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight either, he just wanted to enjoy the peacefulness of the night.

Walking around the cold corridors was much more soothing than he'd expected, and between downing his drink and thinking of his brother, Alek's steel blue eyes suddenly began to blur, and the groud began to curve inward and a fuzzy feeling spread through his nerves. Chuckling, Alek's footsteps became louder, and his hands reached out to touch the wall. The contact between his pale fingers and the freezing wall made him shiver, as if an electric shock had passed from the stone into his body. That was the thing about alcohol. It made everything so much cooler, but unlike muggle drugs it was legal. Legal enough for him, anyway. Alek had actually tried drugs before, between his partying and guilt it had seemed an appropiate escape. He wasn't sure which one he liked because he never learned the names, but his favorite was the one that made him see vibrant colors and hear music that electrified everything around him and see things where they weren't. Yes, he likes that one best because it was mindfucking.

With his bottle still in hand, Alek walked until his legs felt like they were about to give out. Giving up, he pressed his back against the wall and slid down until he was sitting, his hand still gripping the bottle tightly. Running hand through his hair, Alek realized he had to cut it. His mother wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Evan was doing his daily patrolling. It usually was a good opportunity to subtract some points and make Ravenclaw one step closer to winning the House Cup. The point was to turn a blind eye on any Ravenclaws' misbehavior and be extremely strict to any other students.

He always did the patrolling with Darcy, who was the other Head Student. But they always split up, and there were many reasons for that:
1) It made the patrolling two times faster.
2) Evan wanted to show Darcy how rational he was and how much he valued her time.
3) He could make Ravenclaw win the House Cup.

It was pretty late, so Evan could take points from anyone just for breaking a curfew. Late evenings were Evan's favorite time now, he even had a notebook with him where he kept all his point subtractions, written in green, yellow, and red ink. Not blue. Never blue.

Sometimes Evan really wanted to walk along the corridors together with Darcy, talking about something. Transfiguration, poisons, homework. Or maybe some stuff girls usually talked, like makeup or the ways of homework cheating. He sure heard girls talking about cheating a lot. Not that Evan could say something about makeup, but he could pretend he was a good listener. He read somewhere, that people liked to be heard. Anyway, just walking and looking at Darcy would be a nice plan, but it had several drawbacks. For example, it was quite impractical to patrol together, and Evan didn't want to look that incompetent in Darcy's eyes. He always tried to move as fast as he could in hope that Darcy could notice what a good Head Student he was.

And so Evan walked, thinking about Darcy, the House Cup, and his potions essay, and suddenly he noticed a student, who was sitting on the floor. The student was wearing neither robes nor a tie, so it was impossible to say which House he was from if Evan didn't know him personally, which he didn't. So there was a 25% chance of him being a Ravenclaw, if all students behaved the same. But, according to Evan's records, curfew breakers were usually Gryffindors and Slytherins. Together these two Houses made about 86% of curfew violations, so Evan had a pretty good chance to catch the "right" target.

"I command you to stand up immediately!" he said, enjoying his power, "It is not nice to sit when a Head Student talks to you personally!" Yes, mentioning him being a Head Boy was Evan's favorite part of these conversations. "Name yourself and explain why are you violating a curfew!" he asked. Actually, the reason never mattered. Only belonging to Ravenclaw House could save the guy.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:20 pm

With his back against the wall, still thinking of how short his hair should be cut, Alek lost his balance and fell to he side as he heard a rather annoying voice yelling at him. This voice commanded him to stand up immediately. Commanded. Chuckling, Alek regained his spot on the floor and stayed sitted, because there was no thing better than to defy authority when it took itself a little bit too seriously. "You command me?" He half laughed, because as he looked up his steel blue eyes settled on another guy. This guy, with moppy brown hair and pale skin, looked unfit for Head Boy status. This little encounter reminded him of a quote he'd seen in a muggle picture, somewhere in the deep parts of the online world that muggles adored. "In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society." Alek replied, the corner of his lip curling upward. "I'm having an adventure, sir!" He continued, in his best English.

From his looks, Alek gathered that this guy, whose name Alek should know since he'd been already warned by other Slytherins, had never even kissed a girl. His brain was spinning, a mix between an intoxicating blur and a happy German polka. Alek didn't like to interact with other while in this state, not unless it involved Darcy and a bed, so he prayed to Buddah and all the other gods that this guy would leave. Still, he took his bottle and raised it up for the Head Boy to see, "Want some? I'm feeling generous."
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Most people got on Evan's nerves, but this particular guy was the worst so far. Even Hunter and Kynan seemed nice for a while. "Yes, I command you. And as a Head Boy, I'm going to deduct even more points if you don't obey immediately," Evan said coldly. That guy had already lost five points by questioning his authority. "If your society abolishing adventure wasn't past the curfew, I wouldn't mind," he continued. "But now you have to stop it at once."

And then Evan noticed a mead bottle in guy's hand. And in the next second that undignified scum offered him some. "This is not acceptable," Evan started, and he had a lot to say. "First of all, you're breaking the curfew. Moreover, you question my right to command, then you neither stand up nor introduce yourself, disobeying both of my orders. And now you're breaking rules of alcohol consumption AND alcohol propagation." Evan took a short pause. "Yes, propagation, since you offered me a drink. And you know what? I think this is enough to make you expelled. Come on, we are going to the Headmaster's Office, right now!"

Evan was so busy with speech that he didn't notice Darcy joining them. And even if his head wasn't occupied with expulsion plans, he probably wouldn't hear Head Girl's footsteps anyway, so loud he spoke. And because of this loudness and good acoustics, Darcy most likely heard Evan's long and tense speech. That was good for Evan, since he didn't like to say things twice.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:32 pm

As Darcy exited the castle, she instantly wrapped her arms around herself. The summer might be near, but the chill of the spring hung in the air. Despite this, Darcy didn't really complain; she liked the cold. But right now, she was ready for the warmth of the sun to take over. Winter had been long this year. She walked towards the bridges, and to the Gamekeeper's Hut, and was happy to see no one. She had caught quite a few first years around here after curfew; they seemed to think that they could get away with it. Well, they were deadly wrong.

She yawned as she walked back and along the lake, on her way to the Entrance Gates. She would usually have caught up with Evan by now, but not today. Maybe he'd stumbled over a particularly naughty first year. At least, that would be preferrable to anything else that could happen on the school ground. She knew it was stupid to be worried about him, because Evan was much more than capable of taking care of himself. At least in account to what Darcy knew of him. She was so happy they'd become Heads, because that had given her much more time to hang around him, which had been really nice. They weren't as close as they once had been, but they were closer than the last couple of years, so Darcy was happy.

She could see the gates and didn't see anyone, but then she heard chatter. And not in a very nice tone either. One of them definitely belonged to Evan, but she couldn't quite hear the other voice well. Darcy could hear that Evan was getting more and more annoyed with whoever he was talking to. She could hear what he said and as she continued walking, she knew that whoever it was, he deserved what Evan was throwing at him. She could finally see them properly and saw that the guy was Aleksander Krupp. For some reason, Darcy wasn't very surprised, but she had also dreaded that it might've been Hunter.

She walked all the way over without saying anything and stopped next to Evan. She looked at the two of them for half a second. Aleksander was drinking on school ground after curfew, so it was easy to see the predicament. She looked at him and frowned. "You do understand that this is completely unacceptable, right?" she asked the Russian and crossed her arms, more to try to warm herself up than anything else. She looked back at Evan and sighed. She was pretty sure he also knew they would have to report this to the headmaster, and she just couldn't be bothered to worry about that right now. "What did you give him?" she asked Evan, wanting to catch up to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:51 am

“You can’t command me! You’re not King!” Alek replied with a grin, his drunken state making everything seem funnier than it should be. “You’re head boy?” Alek laughed again, this time more loudly than the first. “Head boy! I’m glad you enjoy your title, it suits you.” Yes, this guy looked pretty perfect to be one of those guys. Actually, he looked very familiar. Alek had definitely seen this guy around, maybe even been in the same room and within a few meters distance away from him. “Hey, society abolishing is good at all time. You can’t put a curfew to that.” His words slurred a bit, his English worsened, making his accent sound thicker than it should. Alek sounded a bit more stupid than usual, and he was sure it would be embarrassing the next morning. Thankfully, Alek never remembered what he did while drunk. Thank all the gods that were ever believed in, yes.  

“Ah, come on!” Alek said, finally realizing that this asshole was the one that French Transfer, Agnes, had been kissing at the Halloween Party a while ago. “I saw you drinking firewhiskey with my little Agnes. She’s a friend, you know.” he motioned towards his bottle of mead. “Us foreigners have to stick together.” As Head Boy/Prick Boy continued his speech, Alek nodded at the right moments, making it look like he was mocking the guy. “I read nothing against alcohol on the handbook. I did not get a handbook, even.” he said, frowning like it was the most devastating thing in the world, which at the moment, it was. How could a school not hand out a handbook with rules and guidelines that students had to go through?

Alek raised his hands in defense, and was about to follow head boy when suddenly the most majestic woman appeared in front of his very eyes. His pupils widening, Alek grinned as Darcy came into full view. She is so perfect! Even more so now that the world was beginning to spin. Everything revolved around her. She was the center of the earth, the center of the world. She was the sun and Alek was a lousy planet, orbiting around her willingly.

Seeing her frown broke his heart a little bit. Just a little bit. “Aw, Darcy, don’t frown!” he said, “Here. I’ll put it away!” he took his wand out and attempted to make it disappear, but his brain couldn’t conjure up the right words, and his hand was shaking slightly. Giving up after a few tries, he just put it to the side. God, Darcy was so amazing. She was powerful, absolutely perfect. When she asked something about what he’d given this Head boy guy - clearly mistaking the question - Alek replied, “I didn’t give him anything. But I’m sure Agnes did, didn’t she? During Halloween?” he smiled, because if Alek was going to look like an irresponsible shit in front of Darcy, so would this gay shit or whatever he was. And if what he saw of him and Agnes was the only thing Alek had to use against him, then he'd wear it out as much as he could. “Oh, wait. I don’t think Agnes hooks up with gays.” Alek crossed his arms over his chest, but that was more show than he needed, so he brought them down again and looked at Head Boy.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:45 pm

"Not a Minister, you mean," Evan told the Obnoxious Guy (later in text OG). "Kings have no actual power here." Evan did it not for OG's education, but to give him a hint that he didn't belong here. "Thanks, it suits me, I know," grinning proudly, Evan replied to OG's Head Boy comment and ignored his statement about society and curfews.

"First of all, it was Butterbeer. And secondly, everyone better stay away for a shitbag like you. Even other foreigners. You are a bad example. But," Evan made a teasing dramatic pause and then continued in a happier tone, "It's going to be okay when you are expelled. Everyone will be save from your corrupting influence."

At first Evan was glad that Darcy joined them. He got some more chances to impress her with his magic or seriousness, and also some more time in her company. But then OG talked to her like they were old chums. And the looks he gave Darcy were even worse than that. But soon it wouldn't matter, because OG was about to be expelled, to Evan's delight.

"Lies," Evan replied to OG's comment about not giving anything. "You gave me a headache. And you also gave me some good reasons to make you expelled." OG tried to offend Evan, but his attempt was quite lame. Gay? Really? Is it even something bad? Those foreigners. But if OG considered this offensive, he probably should have been pissed off by being called gay himself. "Doesn't she? I thought you said you were friends."
Back to top Go down
Oddmund Hansen
Second Year
Second Year
Oddmund Hansen

My Character
Activity: Breidablikk - year I

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 am

Okay, this thread is going to stay as it is now.
Summary of what happened next:
- Lots of sassy and angry arguing
- Evan concludes that Darcy is with Alek now, or at least was with him at some point
- Some more arguing
- Evan thinks she deserves better and Alek is generally a moron
- Even more arguing
- Evan decides to kill that guy by launching fireworks in Slytherin common room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)   He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

He Acts the Hero, We Paint a Zero (Closed)
Page 1 of 1