Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Professor App] Cheyenne Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Professor App] Cheyenne Black Empty
PostSubject: [Professor App] Cheyenne Black   [Professor App] Cheyenne Black EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Your Full Name: Cheyenne Black

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: History Of Magic

Why do you want to become a professor? To help further the young witches and wizards in life.

Why you have chosen this subject? The History Of Magic is a big thing we can't progress if we don't know what we have done in the past.

Have you applied for any professions yet? no

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? yes I will Be able to.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? no

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

The Professor sat at her desk, wondering if she had everything planned for today’s lesson. She was doing something differently then what she usually did for her lessons and she wanted it to go smoothly. Her gaze lifted from her papers as she heard students walking in, but she paid them no mind today. Once the last student sat down, Cheyenne stood up and finally acknowledged them. “I hope all of you has had a good break, but now it’s time to get back to work.” She said, softly as she walked around the classroom, noticing the students.

“We’re going to be learning about the three other schools today. That’s right, Hogwarts isn’t the only school for Magic.” She said, turning around and sitting on her desk. She looked at the rows of students and frowned. Three boys were staring at her, noticeably not listening to what she had to say. Snapping her fingers, she walked over to them and tapped them on the shoulders. “You three can help me today. A little.. extra credit, I should say. C’mon, get up.” She said to them and herded them towards the head of the classroom. Turning them around, she faced the class.

“Your three classmates will help me today. The first school is Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. It’s located in Southern France and the school colors are light blue and purple. They also have a school uniform like we do, but...” she said as she flicked her wand towards the first boy and he suddenly wore the garb of a Beauxbatons students which was blue silk. “Now, don’t make fun, there are boy students at this school, not only girls.” She said as she turned to the next boy. “The next school is Durmstrang Institute of Magic. It’s said to be somewhere in the European parts of Russia. Their school colors are dark blue and green.” She said as she flicked her wand and the boy wore the garb of that school.

Nodding slightly, Cheyenne could tell she had the attention of the students. “The last school that I’m going to talk about is the Salem Witch Academy which is located in America. This school was built exactly a century after the Salem Witch Trials and their colors are white and grey.” She said as the last student’s clothes changed to those of that school. “Those aren’t the only three magical schools, but they’re the most famous after Hogwarts. We’re all allies in a way, and Beauxbatons and Durmstrang stayed here at Hogwarts during the Tri-Wizard Tournament during Harry Potter’s Fourth Year.”

The red-head continued her lesson while she changed the boys’ clothes back and shooed them back to their seats. Once the class was almost over, Cheyenne smiled and waved towards the homework bin. “Your homework is in its usual corner. Have a great day, everyone.” She said as she dismissed the class and watched the students walk out.

Back to top Go down

[Professor App] Cheyenne Black
Page 1 of 1