Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons

Go down 
+3
Lucy Malfoy
James Riddle
Selene Greco
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons   [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm

"Everything seems great, Shah." he commented, examining the list. He then handed it to Wade, who pinned it up on the wall. "So what should we do now?" he inquired when the Slytherin returned, as Professor Vega hadn't given any further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons   [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 am

"Well, while we wait for the other team," Selene said, glancing at Ellie and Lucy, "I'll work with The Devil's Horntail." Walking over to them, she waved her wand and four chairs appeared, forming a circle. Motioning for them to sit down, she asked, "Okay, what is a dragon? Just a large, fire-breathing beast?" She looked at them and then said, "A dragon is giant, winged, fire-breathing reptile. They are thought to be both, terrifying and beautiful. The Ministry classifies them as XXXXX, most dangerous, or known wizard killers, but despite that fact, there are dragon keepers or dragonologists." She informed them, "Now, you guys have the Horntail, what do you think about it so far?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons   [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Ellie seemed to be in great thought. Maybe, something girly? "The Glitzy Snakes?" Ellie said before laughing at how funny the name sounded. She was horrible at naming groups but she seemed to be having fun with Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons   [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

*Due to the end of the term, this lesson will continue on to the next term.
After we come back, I will post a new thread and I will send you all the information you should have gotten from this lesson. The homework is to roleplay as taking care of your dragon over the summer. Have one person in your group take your dragon and record everything. It will be due at the beginning of the next term.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons   [Y2] Lesson II-Dragons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y2] Lesson II-Dragons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2