Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:40 am

Daisee led Taison to the Great Lake, which glittered softly (as it was frozen over). She smiled softly at the Hufflepuff boy next to her, who looked as cute as ever flushed from the cold. "Isn't it beautiful?" Daisee whispered.

As she looked down once more to admire the view, she had to stifle a gasp. A pale green face was staring up at her from below the ice. It was fierce-looking, with sharp, needle-like teeth, and wild green hair. It was nothing like the stereotypical mermiads in Muggle farytales, but she knew that's all this creature could be.

At first she wanted to run, but something in the mermaids face stopped her. The creature looked like she wanted to communicate something. She tugged on Taison's hand.

"Look!" Daisee pointed at the mermaid.

Last edited by Daisee Dursley on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 am

"It is quite beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." Taison beamed. She looked gorgeous the way the moonlight shone down on her. Her cheeks were slightly flushed from the coldness in the air. He offered her his hand.If nothing else, it'd keep her fingers warm.

His first reaction when he saw the mermaid was the same as any other boy's reaction would be when their love could be in danger. He grabbed Daisee around the waist and pulled her into him. He didn't want anything to happen to her. "I hope she can't get us through the ice." Taison said debating on checking the thickness of the ice with his weight. "What do you suppose she wants?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 am

Daisee blushed with pleasure at Taison's praise (Her? Pretty?), then gasped in shock as Taison pulled her protectively into him. "I-I'm not sure." Daisee stammered in response to Taison's question. "But it looks like she wants to tell us something."

She looked up at Taison. "I don't think she can hurt us- the Ministry would never allow murderous creatures on school grounds, would they?" She looked back down at the mermaid, who was now looking pleadingly up at her.

"Any ideas on how to break the ice?" Daisee giggled at the unintended pun. "Literally, I mean?" She was pretty sure that the ice between her and Taison had already been broken back in the Great Hall, where he had kissed her on her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 am

Taison giggled at Daisee's pun. He loved the feeling of her in his arms. He put his other arm around her as well and looked down. "Well I've heard merpeople could be pretty cruel. I'm not sure on how to break the ice though. Are you a daring one?" he smirked as he spoke with a growl-like voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 am

Daisee giggled as Taison put his other arm around her and half-growled in her ear. "You know I am." Daisee whispered playfully. She frowned at the mermaid, who now seemed to be rolling her eyes at their playful banter.

"How much you wanna bet she's still single?" Daisee muttered to Taison. Then she got back to business. "All right, since we can't speak to her in the usual way, I guess we're gonna have to improvise." Daisee looked down at the mermaid and signaled her idea and got the mermaid's agreement before turning to Taison.

Daisee grinned. "I guess we're gonna play charades!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 am

Taison laughed at Daisee's insult to the mermaid. Suddenly, she got an idea. "Charades?" he asked. "This will be quite interesting. I have to watch." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 am

Daisee laughed cheerfully at Taison's response, then signaled the mermaid to start. The mermaid held up two fingers. "Two words." Daisee whispered. The mermaid now held up only one finger. "First word."

The mermaid then began to exaggeratedly mime choking. After a few seconds, the mermaid let herself float until she was bobbing at the top, softly bobbing into the ice a few times before going back to normal.

The creature blinked up at them, obviously hoping one of them got it. Confused, Daisee looked up at Taison. "What do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Taison watched the mermaid with enthusiasm. When Daisee looked up at him he smiled. "Could it be death? Maybe someone died? Or it could be choking but she looks to be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 am

At Taison's guesses, Daisee shrugged. "Worth a shot." She mouthed, "Death?" to the mermaid, who touched her nose in reply. Daisee grinned excitedly at Taison. "You got it!"

She looked back down at the mermaid and signaled for her to continue. The mermaid held up two fingers this time. "Second word." The mermaid then grabbed a passing fish (quite a large one as well) and starting to devour it whole, right then and there. With a sick look on her face, Daisee turned to Taison again.

"Assuming that was a clue to the second word, what do you think?" Daisee asked, trying not to puke as the fishes blood and guts started to cloud the water.

((OOC: I was going to have the mermaid devour a Grindylow, but HP wikia states that they keep Grindylows as pets. I'm not sure what the policy is among mermaids about eating their pets, so I made it a random fish instead.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 am

Taison smiled a little when he realised he had the right guess. Then suddenly, the mermaid devoured a fish. Disgusted, Taison grabbed Daisee and pulled her face into his chest holding her. He could tell she was grossed out as well and didn't want her to be sick. He buried his face in the side of her neck and whispered, "That was gross. I guess she was hungry?" He hugged her tight and peeked. He noticed the mermaids face had turned sour and the water cleared. "I think it's all good. I'm not sure what that meant." he was confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 am

Daisee nauseous feeling evaporated into butterflies- a much pleasanter feeling- as Taison pulled her into him again, this time burying her face in his chest. Her neck tingled pleasantly as he whispered into it.

"It sure WAS gross." Daisee exclaimed. But as she saw the mermiad's face go sour at Taison's next statement, she shook her head slowly. "I don't think she did that because she was hungry. I think she did that because it was a clue."

She thought. Death Guts? No. Death Blood? No. Come on, think! Daisee raged at herself. What could the mermiad eating.... Oh!

"Death Eaters?" Daisee whispered, and the mermaid went wild, signalling that she was correct. Daisee went pale. Death Eaters, like in her History of Magic textbook?

"Where?" Daisee demanded of the mermaid. She turned to Taison frantically before she could see the mermaid's response.

"She's warning us there's about to be a Death Eater attack! No WONDER the Ministry showed up! What are we gonna do?" Daisee wailed at Taison,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 am

Taison went pale and his fingers gripped Daisee's hand, not too tightly however. "How?! How is it possible?!" Taison was frantic. He looked back down to the mermaid and saw her point. "Hogsmeade?" The mermaid went wild once again and Taison grew paler.

"We have to warn everyone! Hogwarts may not be safe after all." Taison whispered, trying to not let fear sink in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 am

Somehow, Taison's panic cleared Daisee's own. Her face set determinedly, she pulled away from Taison to look up at him. "We gotta warn the others! They're having a Christmas party in there! The Ministry might suspect, but they don't know for sure!"

She turned to the mermaid. "Thank you." She told her fervently. "Are we cool?" The mermaid nodded somberly before turning around and swimming off.

"Hey, at least I have a good relationship with the mermaids now." Daisee remarked. "You never know when allying with them will come in handy. Like now."

Motioning for Taison to follow, Daisee started running toward the Great Hall, desperate to get back and warn everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)   Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Merpeople (Closed to Daisee and Taison)
Page 1 of 1