Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New Friend In The Garden EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New Friend In The Garden EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New Friend In The Garden EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New Friend In The Garden EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New Friend In The Garden EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New Friend In The Garden EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New Friend In The Garden EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New Friend In The Garden EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New Friend In The Garden EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New Friend In The Garden EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New Friend In The Garden EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New Friend In The Garden EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New Friend In The Garden EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New Friend In The Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

New Friend In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Lyra couldn't believe how fast the time went, she missed her father, but something that always made her feel better were flower, that's why she was walking down to the gardens, which is a quiet place where she can think, she sat down in the ground next to some Forget-Me-Nots, the sky was blue and the flowers smelled good, all in all it was a good day for Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Aoife planned on taking a nice, relaxing walk in the grounds where she could think up plans to kill severely injure Seren, and maybe Jen a bit, as well as finding Ryland and giving him a hug. A lot was going on in her brain as she skipped down all the stairs (humming her original song, "my name is Aoife and I am a sheep") to the grounds and started to move towards the garden, subconsciously. It was pretty, with all the flowers, at the minute. She didn't like pretty things. But never mind.

Since it was quite early and very cold, not many people were outside, but she spotted a figure in the other side of the gardens, so decided to make her way over and say hello. "Oh, hi! You're...Lyrica! The one that fainted when Evan did his stupid flower trick, right? I sat down next to you and didn't do anything! I mean...I tried to help!" Because people needed to know this sort of things before becoming friends.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Lyra looked stunned at the brown-haired girl that startled her, "Um, yeah, i'm Lyrica." she said shyly, she wasn't used to people coming up to her like that, and then she remembered what the girl said 'fainted' "i fainted?, hm, maybe that's why i dont remember anything...thank you for trying to help!, whats your name."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:21 pm

"You don't remember?" Aoife frowned. Showed how forgettable and unimportant she was. "A teacher came and made you better with some cool magic! It all started when that GIT Evan started burning flowers!"

Pffsh, Lyrica couldn't even remember her name. "I'm Aoife!" she beamed. And don't you forget it. But Lyrica was still cool, if forgetful.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Aoife, then it dawned on Lyra, "Oh now i remember you, you were the girl that was yelling at Evan for burning the flowers, sorry i forgot, i must have hit my head on something." Lyra smiled "I like your name, does it mean anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 pm

"Yeah, I hated him. Then I liked him for a bit. Now I hate him again! He blinded me!" Aoife said, laughing a little bit at the memory. All that happened was LoLo made her better and she wore cool sunglasses all day so she wouldn't be permanently blind, so it was sort of fun!

Her name! She knew the meaning by heart since she was that type of awesome person she was. "Beautiful, radiant and joyful! There's a few legends with cool people called Aoife too!" she beamed happily.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Lyra smiled at Aoife and her whimsical nature "That's cool, father said that my name is french for Lyre, you know, the instrument." Lyra looked at Aoife for a moment "you know, you remind me of my cousin Violet, she's in Ravenclaw, her twin sister Abby is in Gryffindor."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:10 pm

"I play an instrument! Guitar! What about you?" Aoife grinned. Instruments were fun, but quite hard to get the hang of. Guitar was the only one for her! "Ravenclaw? That's not me! Ravenclaws are clever, but I'm not. That's why I'm in Gryffindor, the BEST house!" She stuck her tongue out. Hufflepuffs were cool but she wouldn't mention that.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:04 pm

"I play the piano!!" she said excitedly. "It's not whether you're from the same house, its just that the two of you seem to have the same mannerisms." Lyra said smiling, then Aoife stuck her tongue out at her, Lyra stuck her tongue out playfully at Aoife, "I like my house, i wasn't at first but now i'm not, so where you from."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:50 pm

It was cool how they both played an instrument! Well...maybe not the weirdest, most coincidental thing ever. "The piano is so cool!" All...twiddly. And black and white. "Hufflepuffs are awesome!" Aoife beamed. "The second best house, obviously! It sounds cool! Puffy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friend In The Garden   New Friend In The Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friend In The Garden
Page 1 of 1