Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Investigating Hogwarts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Investigating Hogwarts  Empty
PostSubject: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Clara apparated at the foot of the long drive and made her way up the walk watching the looming castle come into view. Having exchanged her heals for boots and her slacks for jeans she wore her badge from the ministry as she entered in through the entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 am

Leo was cleaning the hallway when he saw a woman on the Entrance Hall. He hadn't seen her before, but he knew she was from the ministry because of her badge.
What is the ministry doing now? he thought, annoyed by her presence.
Silently, he approached her.
"Excuse me, Miss. But can I help you?" he said in a different tone than the one he really wanted to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 am

Clara was gazing at the stone statues in the entry way filled with nostalgia when she heard a voice addressing her. She turned to see an older man and smiled coldly "You must be one of the new professors" she said "definitely someone who was around when I was a student" she held out her hand "Clara Lestrange, Senior Under Secretary to the Minister I am here to see about things at Hogwarts, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:18 am

Leo sensed sarcasm and dislike in the woman's voice. He resisted the urge to snap back at her.
"No, Miss Lestrange. I am the caretaker." he said, motioning to mop in his hand. "My name is Andre." he said coldly. "I'd shake your hand, but a student just threw up in the hallway, and I was cleaning it." he rejected her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 am

"Its a pleasure to meet you Andre, its a pity you have to work during the christmas season" she said dryly "tell me have you seen anything suspicious around the school?"
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:02 pm

By the tone in the woman's voice, Leo could tell that he was not going to like her.
"Suspicious? Well, kids are getting sick that's all. But that's hardly something to worry about." he said, half mocking the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Jace was just accepted as gamekeeper at Hogwarts.. so he decided to take a walk to try to remember the castle, and coming out of the Great Hall "Clara." he said, then the man spoke in a mocking tone. "Hey! Watch how you talk to my sister!" he said defending Clara.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Really? Another one of them? Leo thought as a boy appeared and tried sound brave. As the boy spoke, Leo rolled his eyes and excused himself.
"Miss Lestrange, if you'll excuse me. I think I need to get rid of some unwanted items around the Castle." he said and walked away, not looking back. At least now he could begin to do his real job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Jace narrowed his eyes and looked at Clara as the man walked away. "This is our caretaker? A Malfoy!" he said to get his attention. He could see right through that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm

((Kellin, come out and admit it.. we r both death eaters and we know it. I am looking to befriend Kellin, not alienate him))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:53 am

Clara's head turned sharply and she slapped jace in the arm "And that could very well be your co-worker Jaceon" she said sternly "be respectful, the man gave me his name if he wishes to with hold his truths then he may it does not effect us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 am

Jace looked at Clara with narrowed eyes, then smirked a little. "Yes, sister." he said with a fake smile. He looked at the man with friendly malice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:00 am

Clara took a few steps to run after Andre and put a hand on his shoulder "Please excuse my brother and his childish jokes, I do know his thoughts about you and your name but it is not his responsibility to speak it, If you feel like discussing his accusation that you are a Malfoy i am sure you can find me at the school, Good day." she turned and walked over to Jace taking him roughly by the forarm she said "Were going" and directed him to the front door leaving Andre in there wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:04 am

As she grabbed his arm and dragged him away, Jace laughed. "Nice going, Clare." he said, already being outside in the Entrance Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Hogwarts    Investigating Hogwarts  Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1