Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

heartbreak at Hogwarts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

heartbreak at Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Sydney sat underneath her favorite tree by the lake and opened the letter. It was from her boyfriend, Jason, back home. She read the words and started to cry.
Dear Syd,
I’m sorry to do this over letter, but I can’t take it anymore. You’re never home and I never see you anymore. I’m sorry but I think we should see other people. Ill always love you.
Love, Jason
She ripped up the letter and burst into heart wrenching sobs to where she felt like she couldn’t breathe.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:56 pm

The sun shone bright as James made his way through the castle grounds, taking advantage of the nice weather as he knew it rarely lasted at this time of year. A sudden sound disturbed his peaceful walk. He headed in the direction it came from and found Sydney crying her heart out under a tree, while small pieces of paper were scattered at her feet. "What happened?" he inquired in a worried tone as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Sydney didn’t look up when she heard the voice. She knew who it was, she knew the voice anywhere. It was James…. She couldn’t look at him. She knew she looked like crap. “Jason broke up with me.” She managed to say through her tears. She slowly lifted her head and wiped away the tears. She could feel her mascara all under her eyes down her cheeks. But she didn’t care. Why should she? He was gone…..
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Jason? James wondered. Sydney had never mentioned him before. Saddened to see her in that state, he took a seat beside her. He wanted to comfort her in some way, but he never had been good at that. "I'm so sorry." he finally uttered with sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Sydney leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. “I don’t know why this is happening. We were so happy.” She said through her choked sobs. “Why would he do this to me?” She hid her face in his neck and tried not to cry more. It was so hard. “Make it stop, James…” She said softly.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

James hardly moved as Sydney laid her head on his shoulder. He had gotten used to her tendency for slightly excessive physical closeness over the past year, though he still felt rather uncomfortable with it. "I don't know." he admitted, clumsily giving her a friendly pat on the shoulder. "It must be hard for him. You know, since you're here all year." he tried to rationalize. "Maybe... you should be with someone from Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:56 pm

She looked up at him and asked, “Oh yeah? Like who? Who would possibly have the slightest interest in me?” She rolled her eyes and started pulling blades of grass out of the ground. She dug up a fist full of little blades and opened her hand. She watched as they blew away with the breeze and sighed. “There’s no point. I’m just destined to be alone.”
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:45 am

"Don't say that. You know it's not true. You have Aylee, and Leo.. and me." he said softly, pained by her despair. "And I'm sure there are plenty of boys who would be happy to be with you." he added, hoping it would raise her spirits. It was true, Sydney was pretty and always kind, at least to him. Even too kind sometimes. I wish Aylee was here, she would know what to do, he thought, aware that despite his efforts, his comforting skills were lacking, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Morgana was walking around shore, feeling at peace, when she saw two people sitting under a tree. She didn't know the guy, but Sydney was there. She frowned and saw that the girl was crying. She wasn't a great friend of Sydney's, but she didn't mind her. And she felt as if she might need someone now. Not that the guy wasn't doing his job. He probably was, but heck, maybe she needed more friendliness.

"Sydney?" she asked, walking over to them, "Are you okay? Can I get you something?" Morgana wasn't the best at comforting others, not quite understanding their sentiment. So, she simply tried as best as she could.

She gave a nod at the guy as well. "I'm Morgana Gaunt," she said kindly enough, but directed her attention quickly to Sydney again.

Last edited by Morgana Gaunt on Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:32 pm

James pondered desperately about what else he could say to cheer her up, when he heard faint footsteps approaching. A rather short, dark-haired girl stepped towards them, her light blue-green eyes fixing Sydney. She seemed to know the Ravenclaw already, even though James could only recall seeing the girl a few times. She was certainly one of the first-years he still didn't have the opportunity to meet.

After inquiring about Sydney's state, the Slytherin introduced herself to him. "James" he briefly nodded back, as the girl faced Sydney again.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Aylee was walking down the lake, feeling in a search-y mood. She had decided to try find Sydney here for some reason. With no idea why, she scanned the area, looking for Sydney or anyone who might know her. Suddenly, she spotted three figures by the lake.

From there Aylee could see Sydney, James and another girl she didn't know. She mustered all the courage she had and walked towards them. I need to apologize for being a brat... she kept repeating in her head over and over.

"H-h-hello," she greeted the three people, fidning herself stammering. Looking at Sydney, Aylee found the Ravenclaw crying. She shot James questioning look and wondered if she should sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Sydney looked around her at all of her friends. “I’m fine guys. Just being over emotional and over dramatic as usual.” She let out a soft chuckle and wiped her eyes. “It’s just…. Jason broke up with me.” She turned to Aylee and said, “I’m so sorry, Lee. I’ve been an awful best friend. Can you ever forgive me?”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Aylee closed her eyes for a moment. She took a deep breath as she heard Sydney talk about being dumped. "I'm so sorry," Aylee said, feeling her eyes getting watery. "You'll find someone better." Somewhere out there was the perfect guy for Sydney. She'll find him... Aylee thought.

She sat down next to her friend. "I should be apologizing," she said slowly. "I was the brat." Then she grinned a little. "Although I would apppreciate it if you stopped calling me Lee?" Maybe she just over-reacted about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:38 pm

“Ok. Ill stop calling you that. I just thought it would be like something only we had. But ok.” She looked up at James who gave her a look and she nodded. She made her way over to Aylee and went for a hug. “Hugs?” She asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Aylee wiped away a tear and nodded. She leant in and hugged Sydney. "I have been so very stupid..." she murmured. The she pulled away. "Friends?" Aylee asked.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:49 pm

“No. Were not friends, Aylee. Were best friends!” She said teasingly and hugger her bets friend.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:03 am

A wide smile appeared on James's face as the two Ravenclaws made up at last. It had been confusing to see them mad at each other without even knowing the reason for their dispute. Whatever it was, it didn't matter anymore, as it seemed forgiven and forgotten. Furthermore, the reconciliation had visibly helped Sydney with her sentimental trouble as well. Giving Aylee a grateful look for helping him with that, he remained silent, letting the two girls savour the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:46 am

Aylee smiled again. Best friends again, she thought. She felt like she was getting squeezed a bit when Sydney hugged her again but she didn't mind.

"Don't worry," Aylee reassured Sydney. "You'll find someone better than this Jason. He was an idiot to dump you."

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Morgana looked on as a new girl made an appearance. Ravenclaw. She seemed to know both the guy and Sydney fairly well, so she decided to watch the talk as it commenced. Something had obviously been going on between them, and they made up, which made Sydney seem a bit happier. The two girls hugged it out, and Morgana realized that she had absolutely nothing to help people with. It somehow made her a bit sad, but at the same time, it was fine. She wouldn't be a good friend, and it was okay. So, she simply felt relieved that Sydney seemed better and watched on, knowing that if she simply left, it could make Sydney feel guilty or sad or anything, at the same time as it might not matter. But Morgana decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Sydney smiled and said, “Thanks Aylee. And thanks James. You guys are the absolute best!” She hugged them both and smiled at Morgana. “Girl, you best get over here.” She opened her arms and gave her a look that said she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:44 am

Morgana gave a small smile when Sydney hugged her friends, but it vanished for an instant when she wanted to hug Morgana as well. One thing that came with her sociopathic tendencies, were aspergers. She really didn't like physical contact, and she was pretty sure she wasn't hiding it very well either. But she really didn't want to hurt Sydney.

"Okay, the deal is, Sydney, I have problems with physical contact, but if the hug is short, I have no problem with it!" Morgana said, letting a smile show through again, and gave Sydney a swift, but real hug. "I'm glad you feel better."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:50 am

James glanced at Morgana when they were all done hugging. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who had issues with physical contact. The only difference was that the Slytherin had the courage to admit it.

"Me too" he said, giving Sydney a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:28 pm

Sydney smiled at Morgana and said, “Deal.” But when James said he had the same issue she turned to him and gave him a look. “What? You never told me that…. Why did you never tell me?” She recalled all the times she had hugged him and how he reacted so weirdly. How could she never have noticed.“I’m sorry, James…. I never knew.”
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:22 pm

"No, I meant that I too was glad you were better." he quickly tried to correct the misunderstanding, but Sydney seemed to grasp the reason behind his odd behaviour whenever she would show excessive physical closeness. "I... I..." he began, but he didn't know what to say. So he did what he would always do when in an uncomfortable situation. He ran away.

"I have to go." he finally managed to mumble, forcing himself to smile as if everything was all right. "But I'll see you all later." he added, and without waiting for their reply, he turned around and headed towards the Castle without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Morgana gave a big smile as Sydney accepted that she wasn't fond of hugs. And then the misunderstanding developed. Evidently, James seemed to actually have troubles with physical contact, but seemed not to be comfortable enough to tell people. And now, he stood there spluttering. And then he said he had to go. Oh, so he wasn't even gonna stand by and own up to it when it was realized either? Morgana didn't say anything, and her face was a clear mask no one could read, but she was wondering if the third year was a bit of a spineless guy when he was confronted by others. But she didn't say anything, and let him go without any indication of stopping him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heartbreak at Hogwarts   heartbreak at Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

heartbreak at Hogwarts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next