Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Founders of Hogwarts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Founders of Hogwarts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Founders of Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 am

I was looking up Rowena Ravenclaw and stumbled upon these wonderful fanart and I had to share it with you guys. My favorite is definitely Godric Gryffindor!  Here is a link to the artist if you want to check out some of her other work

Founders of Hogwarts _salazar_slytherin__by_herzfield-d47rrg6

Founders of Hogwarts _helga_hufflepuff__by_herzfield-d4ap8zn

Founders of Hogwarts _godric_gryffindor__by_herzfield-d48rwlr

Founders of Hogwarts _rowena_ravenclaw__by_herzfield-d47bzde
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:49 pm

They're so awesome! Surprised

I love Helga's the best because the artist made everyone else look so wise and brave and cunning and scary. Helga just looks nice and kind.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 pm

I think Rowena looks really good, but Aylee's right, Helga look so nice and gentle! I'm going to say she's also my favorite. On the other hand, I found this one image that I think Narnia fans like me will enjoy Smile
Founders of Hogwarts Tumblr_mbwu22XSYa1r8clrgo1_500
This one! If it were true I would be dying! I'd love to see how everything begun and fell apart.
Founders of Hogwarts Tumblr_mm8pwsr7891qfv89lo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 pm

I love the one of Narnia (I'm a fan too, did you hear that they're gonna start working on the Silver Chair soon?) And the picture explains loads on the Pevensie's personalities- Edmund is jealous of his brother so he is very ambitious, Peter is always trying to be brave and save the day, Susan doesn't like straying from reality and is wise and intelligent, and Lucy is super-nice and awesome. Someone on Tumblr said that Lucy was the first to find Narnia because Hufflepuffs are particulary good finders XD

OMG I WENT TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC, SORRY!

If the second picture is true, I'll die too! Rumor has it that the new Harry Potter movie is gonna be one of a series so there MIGHT be a movie for the founders!

Not long ago I stumbled upon a Founders fanfic (still a WIP tho) but I loved it so far and it explains loads of things- the Sorting Hat, how Slytherin's hatred for muggles began, how Quidditch was invented, etc. I'll put up the link here when I find it because this fanfic is just too amazing to not read!
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:12 am

I know! Narnia is one of my favorite series and even the movies! I really enjoyed the movies! No, I didn't know they were working on The Silver Chair! GOD I'M EXCITED! Honestly, I was always told I remind people of Helga....They say I'm too nice Razz
And that thing about Lucy finding Narnia is priceless and so very true!

I would really like it for that to happen! I'd die to see what happens and if rumors are like you say then I MIGHT AS WELL DIE OF HAPPINESS NOW.

On the fanfic, did you know people actually SHIP SALAZAR AND HELGA?! I can't believe that! They're so different! And yeah please post the link! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:16 am

*huge Narnia fan*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 am

The Narnia one doesn't work.

Edmund can't really be Slytherin, because he prizes loyalty over ambition.  It comes out in Caspian when he backs up Lucy and in Voyage when he's talking to Eustace.  Edmund is also shown in later books to be the strategist of the family. He could be Ravenclaw, but I think his personality is more Hufflepuff.

Susan's whole story arc is supposed to show that she isn't intelligent or wise.  If you think she is, you're missing the point. The text straight out says that Susan values superficial things "like nylons and lipstick" more than she values truth.  If one of the children was going to be Slytherin, it would be Susan.

Also, I'd bet Lucy would end up as a Gryffindor.  Her defining trait is strong faith. Gryffindor's traits are chivalry and bravery.  Part of the chivalric code is the trust in god (however, loyalty is also part of it).

I don't actually think any of the Pevensies would realistically end up in Ravenclaw, but I think Eustace probably would.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Link to the fanfiction: http://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=324317

The fanfiction ships Rowena and Salazar at first BUT I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE IT WILL SPOIL THE AWESOMENESS!

And this is one fanfic about Helena Ravenclaw and the Bloody Baron http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=499506&i=1

If you want to find more Harry Potter fanfiction (there's seriously every kind of fanfiction on this website), go here http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/storytype.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founders of Hogwarts   Founders of Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Founders of Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1