Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Investigating (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Investigating (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Investigating (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Investigating (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Investigating (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Investigating (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Investigating (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Investigating (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Investigating (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Investigating (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Investigating (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Investigating (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Investigating (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Investigating (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Investigating (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Jeremy didn't know exactly what had gone on in Hogsmeade yesterday, but he was going to find out. It seemed Mr Shuter was at fault, but Mr Mercer had also admitted to tackling the other man in his anger. David was going to be the first one to his office, since he'd disapparated before he had the chance to confront him. Of course, Miss Di Angelo and Mr Mercer would also be paying him a little visit but not just yet.

One of his strengths was hiding anger or worry fairly well and maintaining a calm and sure exterior. He wasn't particularly angry since it was a sunny morning and he had a coffee in front of him, but anything he did feel was unrecognisable by his face and body actions. He'd owled David and now was just waiting for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:06 pm

David was not scared or afraid when he had received the letter from the Minster of Magic. he knew what it was about, and he knew his story would show that, yes, he had let himself show to much emotion, but he did react well to the attack, and left before he could harm Di' Angelo by drinking her. He felt ashamed of him self, but was still slightly proud how he had not drunk the first human blood he had really smelled.

He knocked on the door, and walked in after a few seconds. "Good Morning, Mr Rufford" he said, in a professional tone, he did not want to give Jeremy the wrong impression from a happy tone, or any other type of tone.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 pm

"Come in!" Jeremy called when he heard a knock on the door. Hopefully it was David. Yes, it was. He took a sip of his morning, first-coffee-of-the-day drink and then set it down on his desk. "Good morning, Mr Shuter. Please, have a seat." He beckoned to the nice comfy chair opposite his desk, where he could stare directly at people and see how guilty they looked. Or smile nicely at them! It really depended on the situation.

Now, rather than make small-talk about the whether, he decided to get straight into investigating. "Can you please tell me, in your own words, exactly what happened yesterday in Hogsmeade?" Then he could compare it to Mr Mercer's account and ask what Miss Di Angelo remembered happening. "Please, be honest. I won't interrupt, or be angry." It was better that than him lying to defend himself. He wasn't REALLY a Dalek, so David was safe from extermination. For now.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 pm

David took a seat as beckoned to by Jeremy. He suspicions were correct, Rufford wanted to know about the incident in Hogsmede. "its a long tale, with a little back story. I'll start with the back story" he took a deep breath then launched into his tale.

"well, as you know, I was assigned to train Tessa Di' Angelo in the ways of the Auror. so the first day she came, i was nice, dishing out to her what the requirements were, and she was okay with it, then I said how we would start the next day. Then she invited me for a drink, to get to know each other better. Which i accepted, cause closeness is important in the field, as you well know.  After one drink, she started going on about going somewhere else, I tried to refuse, but she insisted, so I grudgingly agreed. After she sung a song, she came down, talked a bit, then out of the blue... kissed me. Of course I pushed her away, and she was upset. I had no choice though, because you know, its not allowed for a TO and the trainee to be romantically invovled. After this, I retreated to my home, where not ten minutes later, she knocks on the door, blabbering about a Death Eater that killed her parents, how she just ran into him on the street. She wanted to go get him, but I refussed, because she was not trained to handle the situation, and we did not have the clearance to engage. She got upset and started crying, which i had no choice to bring her into my home. she kept crying and then started flirting with me. I wanted her out, but knew it wasn't safe to do so, so i had her stay the night. which she first tried to ask nicely if she could change out of her clothes, which i knew was just another way for her to try and seduce me. But I agreed as long as she stayed her room, as i gave her one of my shirts to sleep in." he took a small break, to let that sink in. then continued "In the middle of the night, she was banging on my door, I opened it, and she fell into my arms, crying again, in a shirt that was partially undone and barely made it past her waist, and nothing else. then after i finally told her to act perfesonial, she stopped crying and asked every so nicely if she could sleep with me. well I finally put my foot down and kicked her out. I knew at that moment she was too emotionally unstable to be an auror. But she still came the next day to train, so I had to change my tactics, I would have to make her strong myself. It was rough, but if she was really determined to go through with it, she could be a decent Auror." he had finally finished his back story. It was long, and he hoped the minister hadn't fallen asleep.

He then continued "Now we get to yesterday at Hogsmeede. so I had invited a....friend... for a drink at the three broomstix's, if truth be told, I planned on asking her out.. but there Miss Di'Angelo was, butting her nose in again. Finally the friend showed up, and invited Di' Angelo to stay. I gritted my teeth, but stayed silent. Then Mr Mercer showed up, and I find out they were dating, now, I'm not sure what was going through my head at the time, it could have been jealousy, but I asked how long they had been dating. Di'Angelo said 2 days, which was just a couple days after she had tried to throw herself at me. She then started asking if Chloe... the friend.. was my girlfriend.. or just my play thing. I regret to say that i had finally lost it, I reminded her that she tried to be my play thing just a few days previous, and spoke my mind about her. Mr Mercer attacked me, and I tried not to harm him, just keeping him away from me so he did not harm me. I'm not sure what really happened next, because i was a little preoccupied. But next thing i know.. i smell blood, Di'Angelo's blood. I could feel my instincts trying to take over, which allowed Mr Mercer to get a good hit in, which, after all, I am grateful for, without it.. I may have attacked Di' Angelo. The Mr Mercer pulled out Garlic, which made me finally come to me senses. I grabbed Chloe, and apperated away. That is the truth, and nothing but the truth." he slumped in his chair slightly. He had admitted things to Rufford he really did not want to, personal things.. But he was asked to be honest, and he did.

"I am ashamed of what happened. I wish i could change it." he finally said after a few moments silence. The whole thing had been hard to tell, because David did not like to admit that sometimes, the vampire in him tried to get the better of him. He did not like how it changed who he was, if he had not been a vampire, it was quite possible none of it would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:37 pm

A little backstory? It really wasn't. It was a LOT of backstory. Like a nice, good Minister should, he listened without interruption, nodding or sighing every now and then. If he had these problems with Miss Di Angelo, he should have been in contact with a higher-level colleague to complain and something could have been done in advance, before it evolved into this. And was closeness really an important part of being an auror? Jeremy had been an auror and it had never required closeness. Young people nowadays.

It seemed he'd been getting too involved in other people's personal lives, but certainly wasn't the only one at fault, he observed when the man had finished talking. There was a pause for a moment, when he tried to organise his thoughts and took a sip of coffee. "You said and did some regrettable things," he said finally. "It is good, however, that you do regret these actions." Then he took another pause. "Get back to work. I'll think about it and come back to you later."

ooc - AIDAN, YOU'RE UP! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Aidan walked into the Adminstration Offices, looking very guilty. Attacking Mr. Shuter, wasn't something he meant to do, he was just furious. Everyone was lucky he didn't burn The Three Broomsticks down, especially  while Mr. Rufford was in his presence, because that gorgeous tracksuit would go to waste. "Greetings, Mr. Rufford. How may I help you today?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

"Good morning, Mr Mercer," he said, once again getting small-talk over with as soon as possible. "You know why you are here, don't you?" Rhetorical question, of course he knew that. "Was it you who attacked David first? Were you provoked by what he said or did he say these things after you attacked him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (Closed)   Investigating (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating (Closed)
Page 1 of 1