Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
An Awkward Meeting EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
An Awkward Meeting EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
An Awkward Meeting EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
An Awkward Meeting EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
An Awkward Meeting EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
An Awkward Meeting EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
An Awkward Meeting EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
An Awkward Meeting EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
An Awkward Meeting EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
An Awkward Meeting EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
An Awkward Meeting EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
An Awkward Meeting EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
An Awkward Meeting EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
An Awkward Meeting EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
An Awkward Meeting EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

An Awkward Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Jennifer walked - no, strutted - into the girls bathroom. The bell had gone just a couple of minutes ago and when her class was ended she rushed to the loo to do her makeup and stuff. Letting her hair loose as she walked towards the first sink and mirror, the girl carelessly dropped her heavy school bag (filled with endless piles of BOOKS) on to the shiny floor next to where she was standing, her eyes glancing down at it every once in a while. So nobody would steal it.

Beginning to apply some sparkling lipgloss and making a mistake while putting it on, Jen started to walk towards a cubicle to get some toilet paper to wipe it off. Started to. When she was about half way here, she tripped, landing heavily on her ankle and crying out it pain.

Why was she always so unlucky?
Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 am

Daisee left the cubicle she was in after finishing up her business. She had just turned to face the door when she saw a Slytherin girl she hadn't met yet walking toward her. Daisee opened her mouth to greet the girl, but before she could, the girl tripped and landed sprawled upon the bathroom floor.

The scene looked so ridiculous that Daisee couldn't hold back a giggle at the sight of the disheveled Slytherin. She immediately felt horrible for laughing when she heard the girl cry out in pain. It seemed she had landed on her ankle hard.

Covering her mouth in shock and shame, Daisee knelt to help the girl. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to laugh, especially since you're hurt. Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Ouch. Now what was she going to do? When she heard footsteps outside the bathroom, Jennifer looked up hopefully. Maybe someone nice would help her up or call the nurse or SOMETHING.

Then that mean girl LAUGHED. At her PAIN. That was the sort of thing she'd do, but nobody had ever laughed at her misfortunes. Ever. In outrage, Jen, without thinking, began to stand up, the result being her squealing in more pain. That Gryffindor girl would probably laugh again, the spiteful thing.

Oh, NOW she was all apologetic. It would take more than that pathetic acting to convince Jen. "I'd rather have help from a mountain troll who was about to EAT ME!" she exclaimed unfairly, snarling. Using all her efforts, she grabbed on to a cubicle door and slowly pulled herslef up.

"MEANIE."
Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Daisee straightened up indignantly as the girl snapped at her. It wasn't like she was TRYING to be rude! Daisee was willing to bet that if their roles were reversed, this girl would have laughed at the sight of her.

"Well, unfortunately for the both of us, there's no mountain troll waiting to eat you!" She snapped back. "So do you need help to the Hospital Wing, ungrateful, or can you manage on your own?" She hoped the girl didn't need her help.

Daisee snorted as the called her a 'meanie'. "A meanie? That's the best you can come up with?" Daisee taunted. "Are you going to stick your tongue out at me too?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Jennifer smirked as she other girl stood up, raising her eyebrows in an earnest attempt to be annoying and anger the girl, who suddenly seemed quick tempered. A weakness which she would be able to use.

Gritting her teeth, Jen pulled herself the rest of her way up. "A shame, isn't it." Avoiding the question, because she knew that she needed help, but didn't want if from that THING in front of her. Unable to answer, she shifted her feet embarassedly. What was she supposed to say, anyway? Yes, I would love some help, be my best friend forever? Yeah, right.

Jen's normally pale cheeks flushed a dark shade of red at this remark. "Because you've got SO much better," she replied bitterly, blushing again when the girl spoke of sticking her tounge out. That had crossed her mind, actually.
Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am

Daisee raised her eyebrows mockingly as the girl smirked. She recognized the Slytherin now. This was Jennifer... Jennifer Moss. Daisee remembered her Sorting. Daisee was willing to bet that the girl found her anger amusing, like it was something she would be able to exploit. Jennifer was about to get a rude awakening, if that was the case. Daisee's temper was a weapon Daisee could yield, not something an enemy could exploit.

She laughed out loud at Jennifer's response, especially when the Slytherin's cheeks flushed, a telltale sign that the girl did in fact need help, though it was equally plain that she wasn't going to take it from Daisee.

"I actually don't need anything better." Daisee replied. "I just one-upped you with just that." Daisee smirked at the girl again as she went on. "You were thinking of sticking your tongue out at me, weren't you?" The girl's dark red face practically spelled it out for her.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
Activity: Adult

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Ashton heard the noise coming from the girls' lavatories. Although it is non of his business to enter the place, the noise he heard seems to be troubling. "It is Professor Clark. I am about to enter your lavatory," he warns.

There, he saw a Gryffindor and a Slytherin girl. They both seem to have a terrible conversation with each other. Ashton didn't bother to ask what was happening, since he has some more things he needs to be done. "Ms. Moss and Ms. Dursley, please do not always pick the girls' lavatories as a war field between the two of you." Upon noticing the girl's injured foot, Ashton leaned to it and tried to figure out how to reverse the happened injury. "I don't want this to happen again," he said while producing a white light from his wand. "There, I think that'll do it. I need to go now. Please take care of yourselves." Ashton went away from their sight, continuing his undone job.
Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:57 am

Daisee was about to continue when Professor Clark's voice sounded outside of the lavatory door. After warning them he was about to enter, he stepped inside. Daisee glared at the floor as he warned them not to use the girl's lavatories as a war field.

It wasn't fair! Daisee thought. The Slytherin brat started it! But when Professor Clark healed Jennifer's foot then left without giving them any punishment, she decided he wasn't so bad. She fixed Jennifer with a piercing glare.

"From now on, Moss, this IS war!" Daisee snapped before stalking out of the place without another word.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Jen stopped glaring at Dursley when she heard a voice outside. Her expression quickly turned to a smirk as she heard it was Professor Clark. Obviously this was all the other girl's fault - she was the one with the injured foot, after all.

Sighing with relief when the man healed her foot, Jennifer turned to look at him. She'd probably get a punishment too, but it would be totally worth it if Daisee's was worse. Oh. And he walked away. Without giving the she-devil a punishment. Great. That was one-nil to the Lion, not that she'd ever admit it to the gir.

A small giggle escaped her lips when Dursley announced war. "Bye, sweet Daisee," Jennifer called after her mockingly. "It was so nice meeting you. I've never met such a lovely girl." Giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Awkward Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Meeting   An Awkward Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting
Page 1 of 1