Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Gryffindor Meeting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gryffindor Meeting!  Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 am

Helen walked into the common room. She was disappointed to see that the room was deserted with not even a student sitting around doing their homework or chatting away. She raised her wand to her throat and muttered, "Sonorus." Her voice became loud enough to be heard throughout the whole tower.

"All Gryffindor students are to assemble in the common room. Right now." She said. She waited patiently for the students to come out of their dormitories and appear in the common room. Helen had to do some improvising. But first, she had to get acquainted with the students.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 am

Shah was doing homework in her dormitory. She had no dorm mates since sometimes she seemed to be the only Gryffindor girl who was active and enthusiastic. That was when she heard a loud voice echo through the whole tower. Shah immediately recognized the voice as Prof. Adela's. She gre excited. Was Prof. Adela finnaly here to interact with the lions?

I do hope so....

Shah closed all her divination books and calmy walked down to the common room. She sent a smile to Prof. Adela, who was waiting in the common room, and waited ofr Keith, Katherine and the others to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 am

Daisee was already heading into the common room from the portrait when she heard a woman's voice resonate throughout Gryffindor tower.

"All Gryffindor students are to assemble in the common room. Right now!"

Daisee wondered what could be happening. If she didn't know any better, she would have assumed something has went wrong that she was behind, but she was too new. She hadn't had time for mischief yet. She quickly clambered through the portrait hole and into the Common Room, where she was greeted with the presence of a honey-blonde woman waiting in the Common Room, who had to be the woman whose voice she had just heard. Was this the Gryffindor Head of House?

She quickly picked a seat next to a red-headed girl around her age. Might as well make conversation while waiting for the other Gryffindors. Daisee smiled in what she hoped was a friendly way.

"Hey, my name's Daisee. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 am

Shah grinned a the blonde beside her. "Hello Daisee! I'm Shah Chelsea Hazel or Zellie in short. Nice to meet you." That's what Shah said. But inside she was like:

FINALLY! A Gryffindor girl...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

Daisee grinned back at the vivacious redhead. "Nice to meet ya, Zellie." She looked around the room, which was empty except for the two of them and the honey-blonde woman. "Are we the only ones in Gryffindor?"

She eyed the woman nervously and dropped her voice to a whisper. "Are we in trouble? Who's the woman?" Daisee had barely gotten here, and hadn't had a chance to meet many of the professors yet.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 am

"That's Professor Adela. She's the Head of Gryffindor." Shah explained to Daisee. "No we are not the only one's in Gryffindor. There are a few others but they don't seem to come around much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Daisee nodded at Zellie's explanation. "Hopefully, they all come down soon. I want to know what the Head of Gryffindor is here for." Daisee grinned at her own curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 am

"Maybe she's here to meet us?" Shah suggested. "And it is time, I guess. I haven't met her other than in classes." Shah told Daisee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 am

Eva was just brushing her hair as she heard a woman's voice shooting through the common room and dorm. She gets up and sets the brush down. Walking through the common room door shes sees two girls who are clearly older than her.

"Hello, I'm Eva." she says.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:50 am

Eyeing the Gryffindor Common Room, he couldn't help but stare in awe as everything around him was magnificent. There were too many girls in there, and for a second Ryland thought he'd walked into the wrong room. Happy to not have to deal with any other snotty boys as he did back at the orphanage, he stayed quiet along the walls of the room, listening to what the girls were saying.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:04 am

Shah was just looking around wondering when everyone would show up. She was eager to see what Prof. Adela wanted. A younger girl entered, and Shah saw that she too had red hair. She grinned at the girl who introduced herself as Eva. "Hi Eva. I'm Shah Chelsea Hazel." She was about to ask if Eva was new, because she'd never seen her around, when a boy entered. Shah'd seen him before and she didn't quite remember his name. "Hi there." She waved at him. "Join us." She said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 am

Jason quietly walked to the Gryffindor common room when he heard his head of house call all the Gryffindors to the common room. Hopefully, this wasn't some emergency since the young wizard was fairly confident he wouldn't be of much use since he was only in his first year. Then again, he knew how to use magic in theory from his father teaching him before the letter came. Theoretically, he could do pretty well when it came to a using magic. In practice, that would be a different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 am

Sévérine sauntered into the room. She was just outside the common room when she heard the magically amplified voice. Wonder what's going on, Sévérine pondered as she sunk into a plushy armchair by the fire. She nodded her head at the other Gryffindors in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Helen smiled at all the students. "I know this is very late to some of you, but the others...." Helen opened her arms and said, "Welcome to Gryffindor!"

Taking a seat in one of the chairs, Helen settled down for a long conversation with her students. "I have called you all here today, so we can have a little talk. I have been teaching at Hogwarts for only two years, now. To those of you who do not know me, I'm Helen Adela. I teach Herbology and Charms. And as you all already know, I'm your Head of House. I'm always open to anything queries, doubts, suggestions, or if you just want to talk to an adult. I like the colour red of course. And, just like everybody else, I love butterbeer."

Helen was pleased to see all the students and she wanted to get to know her students. "Now, please introduce yourselves and say a few things about your likes and dislikes."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:13 am

Before he could walk over to the same girl he'd seen before in the hall and in the Common Room, their Head of House made an announcement for them to introduce themselves. With a rare feeling of confidence, Ryland stepped up first.

Glancing around the room, he felt a strange sense of belonging. "I'm Ryland Lucas Marcotte." He introduced himself, making sure to include his middle name as it was important to him. "My father was French, and I never met my mother." He was sure he was going to trail off right now, but he felt they wouldn't judge him for that. "I was raised in an all-boys orphanage in France, and Madame Torres came to me soon after I received my letter." Lowering his gaze, he quickly thought of what he liked and what he did not like. "I really like it when the sky is red and orange. Sunset to be exact. It gives me a sense of harmony. Water on the other hand, is terrifying." Once his awkwardness returned, he stood there and then looked around for anyone else who wanted to go next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 am

Sévérine looked over at Ryland. Seeing his panicked gaze, she stood up tall. She had absolutely no problem with speaking in public. "I'm Sévérine. Sévérine Rivera," she introduced herself. "I'm from Scotland so enjoy the accent. However, I'm also Hispanic. Confusing, I know. I was raised mainly by my abuela, my parents weren't around much. My passion is dancing. I've been dancing since I was 4." Feeling that she had introduced herself adequately, she sat back down in the chair and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 am

Helen smiled at the boy, Ryland. "Nice to meet you Ryland." The boy seemed nervous, but Helen was sure he wouldn't be nervous the next time he spoke to an audience. He was Gryffindor after all.

Then a First year girl stood up, bravely. Helen grinned at her too. "Welcome to Gryffindor, Sévérine." Helen looked around. "What? Is that all? Don't you others have names?" Helen had a habit of losing her temper pretty fast, but she'd resolved to overcome it. Calming down, she said, "Please introduce, yourselves students. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Rebecca had been reading in an armchair for the last half hour. When the Professor had introduced herself, the girl had put down her book, listening quietly. She guessed that Professor Adela would be teaching her Herbology. She couldn't wait.
Then she listened to Ryland and Severine introduced themselves. It was nice to hear more about them- all she knew were their names. At first, Rebecca didn't feel like introducing herself, but when Professor Adela asked them to do it, the girl jumped up.
"Hi," Rebecca smiled to everyone, suddenly feeling hyper. "My name is Rebecca Jones and I'm a half-blood. My mum is a witch and she used to tell me all about Hogwarts. My father, on the other hand, is the Muggle and has no idea what this place looks like. I am the outdoor type of girl, I am always outside-" she hesitated. "Except for when I'm in class or when I'm asleep. I also love to dance, like Severine. I used to go to dancing lessons so I know a few moves. I hate being bored, it's so... boring! I also hate silence and darkness- I like when things are fun and crazy!"
Grinning, Rebecca sat down, thinking that she said too much.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Shah grinned at Rebecca's introduction. She was glad the girl was excited and enthusiastic. Shah then stood up and introduced herself.

"I'm Shah Chelsea Hazel. I'm proud to say that I am a true Grffie and always will be one." She smiled. "I like to eat." Shah stopped short. She didn't really have much to say, so she ended with her parentage. "I'm a half-blood. My mom was killed and my dad disowned and abandoned me." After so many years of accepting that fact, she didn't feel like crying anymore, because that's not what her mother would have wanted her to do.

Then she added, "I like playing Quidditch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Meeting!    Gryffindor Meeting!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Meeting!
Page 1 of 1