Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Another Awkward Moment [Evan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Another Awkward Moment [Evan] Empty
PostSubject: Another Awkward Moment [Evan]   Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

As soon as she got the chance to leave the Owlery, Aylee did so. Ryland's invitation had been so awkward that she just wanted to bury her head in her pillow. The guy had admitted that he liked her, and she didn't even know how to deal with that. Agh! It was both frustration and confusion that she felt, she had no idea wether to smile or frown. Maybe neither. She speed-walked back towards the castle and was now roaming the corridors, taking the longest route to the Ravenclaw Tower and thinking over what had just happened. She was too deep in thought to notice that she was almost about to bump into someone.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Another Awkward Moment [Evan]   Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Heading for the library to get some new Martin Miggs comics, Evan noticed Aylee in a corridor. He had a lot to tell her, so he almost ran towards the girl. "Hi Aylee! Well, maybe you're a bit angry with me for some unknown reason, probably too silly and illogical for me to think of, and.." That was a bad start. Even such an asocial person as Evan knew this. ".. and there was probably some misunderstanding between us in the Clock Tower. And in the Courtyard. And probably somewhere else, I dunno. The point is that I want to fix it somehow. So, well, I heard you are in a group B in our Defense class." Evan made a little pause. "It's not like I want to demonstrate my superiority or humiliate you, no. I want to invite you to the party. And say I'm sorry. It's a good way to say sorry, right? You know, "Actions, not words" style." He looked at Aylee, clutching the wand in his pocket in case she was going to blast him with some spell.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Another Awkward Moment [Evan]   Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Aylee turned round as she heard her name being called. And then she came face-to-face with one of the major people that she disliked- Evan. "What?" she asked in an unfriendly tone. Her face showed anger clearly as she tried to listen what Evan wanted now. She hoped that she wouldn't be given flowers again. At the boy's first sentence, she instantly grew offended. "Maybe," Aylee repeated, her voice sweet but angry at the same time. "Probably." Then she raised her eyebrows as Evan said that he wanted to fix that. How could fix it? What was there to fix, even?

"Yes, I am in Group B," she answered. So Evan wanted to rub it in her nose, did he? "Thanks for reminding me o- wait, party?" Aylee's face turned from anger to confusion. The Defence Against the Dark Arts party. The one which she was invited to, by Ryland. Only a few minutes earlier. Her face heated up as she thought of it, and then tried to not think of it. "You're... inviting me..." It was more of a statement than a question.

She shook her head and looked down. "Um... Evan... sorry, but I was already invited 'bout five minutes ago..." she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Another Awkward Moment [Evan]   Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:55 am

Evan wasn't sure whether this was good news or bad. It definitely had both good and bad points. Evan was glad that he could invite someone else, but fixing Aylee's opinion on him didn't go so well. "Um, okay. Just don't think that I knew you're already invited. That would be a perfect plan though. Pretend that I want to invite you, so I could make a good impression and keep my invitation. But that wasn't my plan. Well, if it was, I would say that it wasn't anyway," Evan said. Then he thought about Aylee's words a few more seconds. "Oh. Five minutes ago, you say? Than there is no way I could know it. See? I'm sincere."

"How has it come that you're in a group B, by the way? I thought you're good with books and this kind of homework, you know, looking for some boring information," Evan asked, trying to start a friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Another Awkward Moment [Evan]   Another Awkward Moment [Evan] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:58 pm

"It's fine," Aylee replied, barely taking in what Evan was saying. Something about a plan of pretending to invite her and make a good impression, and some mumbo jumbo about being sincere. She was too distracted at that moment. Then she shook her head as Evan asked her a question, which honestly annoyed the hell out of her. "How should I know?" she asked rudely. "Probably because I left out that part about my blood status- I'm not giving that creep any more info about me. I don't buy his research excuse." She scowled. Or could it be because of the opinions bit? She had given her opinion truthfully and she could bet that she wasn't the only one who had written something against muggle-born discrimination. Aylee scowled and folded her arms. "Pure-blood worshipping git," she muttered angrily. Now she had to face a Boggart again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Awkward Moment [Evan]   Another Awkward Moment [Evan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Awkward Moment [Evan]
Page 1 of 1