Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) Empty
PostSubject: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:00 pm

This was a cool book. Most books weren't very cool and it was cooler to be outside doing something interesting. But this time was different, because it was a much cooler book than all her class textbooks and stuff like that which really wasn't worth reading at all, in her opinion. It was all about animals and everything, which she liked. So obviously, she liked the book. She'd been sitting there for a while, with her book. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, concentrating intently on the little words.

And soon, she'd finished it! It was probably the fastest time she'd ever read a book in. But then she realised something. Something terrible, something totally awful. "THERE ARE NO MAGIC SHEEP!" Aoife exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hand when she realised she'd said that aloud accidentally. IT WAS TERRIBLE! WHAT COULD SHE DO? NOTHING. NOTHING ABOUT MAGIC SHEEP.

OH NO.

This thread is open to Leila and anyone else who wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year l

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Stupid library, Leila though pouting, she'd been walking around that library for what seemed like hours, she'd look everywhere for her history of magic book, "I know i left it here somewhere". She walked near the empty table when she suddenly heard someone talk about magic sheep, "Magic sheep, theirs no such thing." she whispered to herself. she decided to investigate, she was shocked to find Aoife there sitting there reading a book, oh man i hope she still isn't angry at me.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Aoife had her head in her hands, sobbing madly when she heard someone approach. Whoever it was, they needed to leave so she could mourn over this great loss of which she had no idea. Terrible. Awful. Horrendous. She had to allow herself to take a break for a second, just to see who it was and if they were approaching her.

Oh, look. Leila. The girl who'd tried to distract her from her fight with Seren and lift her up in the air. As well as being about to make a move on Hunter's hair before the fight started. FUN. Not. "Leila," she sighed. Even Aoife knew it was bad to start a fight in a library. And she wouldn't anyway since the Slytherin hadn't been directly mean.
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Leila nonchalantly checked the books around her as she acknowledged Aoife "Hello, Aoife." she smiled sheepishly, " I see you've cool down since the last time i saw you." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Cooled down, huh? Yeah right. "IF you are trying suggest that I am in any way SOFT, then I would advise you to leave now before I do some unfixable damage to your pretty little face," Aoife beamed sweetly. Anyone who thought she was weak or a pushover would receive the same treatment, especially after trying to make a move on Hunter's hair.

Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Leila stood back shocked, her smile completely wiped off, "Why are you angry at me?, i was just joking." she said calmly. she didn't quite understand why Aoife was like that.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:48 pm

BECAUSE ANY SANE PERSON OR SHEEP WOULD BELIEVE LEILA WAS JOKING. NOT.

And, being the totally sane sheep that she was, Aoife wasn't convinced by this SLYTHERIN'S cool words. So far at Hogwarts, she hadn't met any nice Slytherins, and the person she disliked the most in the entire school was in the house. Of course, she didn't judge people by their houses, but that was just a valuable statistic to take note of.

"Angry?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I was just giving you some advice. I mean, by sister had a bald patch for a while after I pulled out a chunk of her hair last year. And my brother Tag still has a huge purple bruise on his leg from when I got into a fight with him in the summer." Just a couple more statistics for Leila to take note on. Not her best victories. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Leila nodded, she crouched down to look at the bottom shelf to see if she could find her book "Why did you fight with your siblings?, i mean i fight with my brother two, but i've never hit him, just pranks."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Why did she fight with her siblings? Claire, because she'd turned into a proper git, lovesick teenager with her stupid boyfriend and her refusal to cool stuff, pranks and the likes. "Because they fight with me," Aoife responded, slightly astounded that Leila apparently didn't fight with her brother. That was probably a lie. "My sister started it because she snitched on me to my mum" - after she'd got into a fight with a boy at school - "and my brother decided to throw my old stuffed toys in a swamp." And drown them. But she couldn't act like that bothered her.

"So what do you want, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Leila stared wide-eyed at Aoife "Wow, i'm so glad i don't have a sister, my brother doesn't to that either, he just ignores me."she said "Jerk."she mumbled angrily. "I'm looking for my history of magic book." Leila sneezed as she picked up a dusty book "Sorry, i think i'm allergic to dust." Leila bit her lips "Hey Aoife, do you know a girl named Jen?."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 pm

"Jerk?" Aoife asked, narrowing her eyes. "I'm a lot of things, but I'm NOT a jerk. Hey, Leila...what does jerk mean, anyway?" Just to clarify so she could really have a go at the Slytherin. She noticed a heavy-looking textbook that Leila probably hadn't seen, so pointed at it. "Is it that one?" Oh no, she hadn't meant to say that. Showed how nice she was.

Then Leila mentioned a Jen she knew and her head automatically snapped up. "You know Jen?" she murmured darkly. "The same one? Blonde? Sixth-year? Evil? Moss?"
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Leila was taken aback by Aoife's comment "I'm not calling you a jerk, Aoife, i'm calling my brother a jerk." Leila saw Aoife point to a book, "Oh yes that's the one!!, thank you." Leila heard Aoife talk about Jen "Yep, that's the one, well i don't know her  personally, but she got my cousin, and i was sorta kinda wondering if you and Hunter would help me get her back?." she said nervously "You know... if you like pranking mean people, i mean." she said with more confidence.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:22 pm

"Good! Because I'm not a jerk! Whatever that is," Aoife shrugged. Unless it meant "awesome Irish person", in which case she was the biggest jerk ever. "No, I won't help you get Jen back." Short and curt because there was no way in all of Ireland that she would ever do that. Maybe she should elaborate more, though? "If I tried to prank Jennifer Moss, I would be cursed into the middle of next week. Probably killed, actually. Also, I don't know your cousin so have no good reason. And I don't like you." In the nicest possible way.
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:44 pm

"Ouch", Leila said as she held her hand to her chest, "Wow Aoife, that's really cruel, i mean, you don't even know me." she shrugged her shoulders "your not a jerk, jerk means a contemptibly obnoxious person. your more of a whimsical type person, but you are very head-strong."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Well, she did know a few things, actually. "I know that you're a HunterHair-stealing brat," Aoife smirked. "That you LIKE Seren. That you tried to LEVITATE me." There was more, but the other girl was talking about her PERSONALITY now! "Look, it's not just you! It's that you'd have to be an idiot to try and prank Jen!"
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Leila looked at Aoife wide eyed "Ok, first how did Hunter get in this conversation, second i don't like Seren, i don't even know her that well, and third i levitated you because i thought it would make you stop fighting, i didn't want you to get in trouble, and as for me being an idiot, well maybe your right, i'd be suicide to do it, but i like standing up for the people i love." Leila ranted, catching her breath Leila could't believe she talked that fast.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:39 pm

"You tried to steal his hair, that's why. You like Seren because you tried to get me away from her. I got in trouble anyway," Aoife said quickly. Yes, she could rant at super speed just as well as Leila could. "But, anyway, if you want to commit suicide, then go ahead." She picked up her bag from the floor and played with the zip idly.
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:15 am

Leila looked at Aoife confused "what do you mean i tried to steal his hair, and by the way, how can i like someone i only met once?."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Pffsh. Leila was a pretty good actress, though. "It's obvious you have a thing for his hair! I'm not stupid!" Aoife scoffed. "I liked Hunter the first time I met him! I hated Jen the first time I met her! It's easy!"
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Leila thought of Hunters hair "Well, i'm sorry, his hair shiny, i'm attracted to shiny things." she shrugged. then Aoife was talking about liking Hunter and hating Jen "Look Aoife," she sighed "I don't know if you truly hate me but, i'm not Jen, i'm just Leila, and Hunter is just my friend, well he's the only friend i've made so far, and maybe if you got to know me, we might be friends as well." Leila said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)   Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Books and Awkward Glaring (Leila)
Page 1 of 1