Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson II-Merpeople

Go down 
+5
Elita Malfoy
James Riddle
Wade Malfoy
Ella Vega
Selene Greco
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Lesson II-Merpeople Empty
PostSubject: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

A house elf placed small colored pieces of paper on each of the student’s desks. Selene looked up from her desk and smiled at her.
“That’s good Gretchen. Thank you.” she said to the female elf with big glossy eyes, motioning for her to come closer. Gretchen smiled back and approached the professor’s desk.
“Do you think you could hang around for a while? Just to keep me in order, you know I don’t do very well in classrooms.” She asked her.
The elf recalled Selene as a student, and understood why she wanted the company of a long-time friend.
“Gretchen will gladly stay and help Miss Vega.” The smiling elf said, the way a grandmother would. Selene put up a chair next to her desk and nicely ordered Gretchen to take a seat, then headed to the center of the room to magically dim the lights.
“See, I wish I could just show them the actual thing, but merpeople are too dangerous.” She said to Gretchen, who nodded in agreement. “I guess I will just have to recreate the bottom of the lake then.”
The lights dimmed, and some candles and buckets flew in from her supply closet. The lights placed themselves around the room, bringing a soft aquatic kind of light. The buckets, filled with seashells and whatnot, scattered its contents around the floor. On the corners and on the walls, fake aquatic plants grew along with a wave of her golden-toned wand, and a light layer of sand ran along the edges of the walls, far away from the students’ desk. After the room was ready, they both waited patiently for students to arrive.

As students entered the classroom, she asked for them to seat where the piece of paper with their name was. Once the classroom was full, she announced, “Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She began, pacing silently in front of the room. “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” Stopping in front of the board, she looked at the kids.
“Find your team, now.”

OOC: If you check the announcements, I have posted a sitting chart that will help you find your place and your team.:OOC

Last edited by Selene Vega on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Ella walked in the classroom and heard Professor Vega.“Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She began, “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” Stopping in front of the board, she looked at the kids.“Find your team, now.”

Ella stood around confused for a bit before searching for her desk and team. She has been in such a trance later, getting confused about everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Kathrine Skipped down the hall and heard Something “Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She began, “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” She continued and Pushed open the door. "Hello" said Kathrine, to a Girl who looked a little bit stressed. She continued Walking Down the isle Looking for her name. "Ah there it is" She said. She looked up from the desk and saw that she was in the second row from the back. "Good, the Professer won't call up on me very often" She thought.

She Sat down in her Desk and Looked around and saw that her colored paper was also at the back desk, Other side, and another one in the front on the other side. She Couldn't Wait to see who she was in a group with. She sat down, got out her Ink and quill and Waited.

Last edited by Kathrine Silvertree on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:24 pm

It was the first time Wade had been into the Care of Magical Creatures classroom, and he was excited to see Professor Vega.
He opened the door slowly, to find that Ella and another girl where already there. The room was dimly lit, and candles were around the walls, creating a soft blue-green light that resembled that of the Slytherin common room. Along the walls, aquatic plants grew, adding a touch to the environment, and on the floor, a soft layer of sand lay, adorned by seashells and other pretty rocks. Wade looked at Professor Vega in awe, and she kindly smiled at him. She asked him to look for the paper with his name on it, and he took a seat. He was seated next to the new girl.
"Hello, I'm Wade. Wade Malfoy." he said to her.
Once the class was full, Professor Vega spoke again, “Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She began, pacing silently in front of the room. “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” Stopping in front of the board, she looked at the kids.
“Find your team, now.”

Wade looked down at his paper, it was teal. Glancing at Lucy, he noticed that her paper was also teal.
"Hey! We've been paired together!" he said to her, happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am

Kathrine was Sitting down when a boy Her age came in. He Looked for his name and sat down Beside her. "Hello, I'm Wade. Wade Malfoy."
"Hello, I'm Kathrine Silvertree."
She waited for the rest of the class to come in when they all did, Professor Vega Closed the door.
“Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople. A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game." She said “Find your team, now.” Kathrine Looked around and saw that no-one from her group was here.
"Shah Chelsea Hazel is my friend" she said "Professor Shah isn't here yet"

Last edited by Kathrine Silvertree on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 am

Selene waited for her students to get acquainted and form their teams, when a Gryffindor girl came to her desk.
"Shah Chelsea Hazel" she said "Professor Shah isn't here yet"
"Oh, well, I'm sure she'll get here very soon Miss Silvertree." she kindly informed the girl, who walked back to her seat, waiting for Shah.

OOC: I know she's not here yet...but you're supposed to wait for most of them to reply. :OOC
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:48 am

James pushed the door leading to the Care of Magical Creatures classroom, and found himself surrounded by a truly beautiful aquatic decor. Professor Vega really made an effort with this he thought, looking around while approaching the others. After searching for it for a couple of seconds, he located his desk, which was in the back of the room beside Ella's. "Hi" he greeted the Slytherin with a smile while sitting down.

“Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” Professor Vega started once they had all arrived. Unlike centaurs, James had never heard of Merpeople, and despite being slightly disappointed that he wouldn't be able to intervene in this lesson, he was still very excited about discovering yet another fascinating magical creature. “Find your team, now.” the teacher instructed after explaining them about the pieces of paper on their desks. James took the green paper and started walking around the room, looking for his teammates. Finally noticing similar ones in the hands of Aurora and Shah, he headed towards them. "It looks like we're in the same group."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:20 am

Ellie walked in and Professor Vega spoke up.“Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She began, “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” Stopping in front of the board, she looked at the kids.“Find your team, now.”

Ellie saw her desk was all the way in the back behind her sisters. She walked to her desk and looked around the room. She noted the decorations and how pretty it was. When she got to her desk she saw the paper was blue/teal and that she was on the same team as two other Slytherins. "Hi, I'm Ellie." she told them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 am

Lucy opened the door to find that the classroom had been beautifully decorated to resemble the bottom of a lake. She looked at it in awe for a little while, and finally made it to her seat, which was diagonally from Wade's.
Once the class was full, Professor Vega spoke to them, “Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She began, pacing silently in front of the room. “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” Stopping in front of the board, she looked at the kids. “Find your team, now.”

"Hey! We've been paired together!" Wade said to her happily.
"Yes!" she smiled at him, happy to have been finally paired up with her cousin.
Minutes later another girl joined them.
"Hi, I'm Ellie." she said quietly.
Lucy and Wade both glanced at her, "Oh, that's right, you're Ella's younger sister." Lucy said.
"I'm Lucy Malfoy. This is Wade. Nice to meet you." she introduced herself and extended her hand for the girl to shake. "Welcome to Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:38 am

The two Slytherins both looked at her, "Oh, that's right, you're Ella's younger sister." the girl said."I'm Lucy Malfoy. This is Wade. Nice to meet you." she introduced herself and extended her hand for the girl to shake. "Welcome to Hogwarts."

"Thanks." Ellie replied taking Lucy's hand and shaking it. "I've heard a lot about you guys in the letters my sister wrote."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 am

Keith walked into the classroom. He took his seat and listened to the Professor talk. “Welcome everyone. This second lesson is all about Merpeople.” She started. “A piece of paper has been placed on your desk; these will be your permanent seats. The color of the paper signifies what group you have been placed in for today’s lesson, which includes what I would call a Warm Up Game.” She finished. "Find your team, now." She added.

Keith looked around the room for Ella and Kim. He knew Kim pretty well, having talked to her in a few other classes. But he wasn't sure he had introduced himself to Ella just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:23 am

Aurora found herself in a beach. Her feet crunched the sand around the wall and the glowing plants around the rooms cast everyone's shadows strangely on the floor. Aurora made her way to Professor Vega's desk, on which sat a number of colored papers with names listed on them. Many were already taken, so Aurora found her name, which was on a green paper, quickly. "It looks like we're in the same group," James' quiet voice said behind her.

"Oh!" Aurora exclaimed, swiftly pivoting on one foot to face him. "Sorry, you startled me. But yeah, we are," she said, glancing at the green paper in his hand. "I wonder what we have to do," she remarked, hoping someone might have some ideas.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to." James apologized, seeing Aurora's reaction."I wonder what we have to do." she then added. James glanced around the room, in search for any clues about what the warm up game would consist of, but he couldn't find anything. "Me too, but I'm sure the game will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Shah skipped down to the CoMC classroom. Probably this was the first time that it was taking place in a room? She'd heard what the teacher said. She smiled at Professor Vega as she entered. She greeted her friends first and then found her note.

"Hi Keith!" She grinned at him. "Ells! How you doin'?"
Shah smiled at Katherine, her fellow Gryffindor. "Hi Kat!" She spot Wade. "Hey Wade! Been some time since I saw you." Shah noticed a new girl. "Hi! I'm Shah. You are?"

She waved at Aurora and James, who were her team members. "Hi James! Hey Aurora! Guess we have to stick together."

//OOC: Wow. Talking about me, huh. Feels awkward but whatever Razz Katherine, your team is PINK in color and mine's in GREEN. How are we in the same team?" Question
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

As she entered the room, many students are already there, chatting with the other ones and discussing their term project. Kim was not very active for the past few days, having trouble with her family back home. Seeing the other students already made their circle of friends made her realize that she is quite far behind.

Kim saw her seat, indicated with the color of purple. She was informed that she will be teammates with Keith Parker and Ella Fontayne. She knew Keith from the other classes and had talked to him a few times but she wasn't sure if she already met Ella. She was pretty sure that Ella is also from Slytherin but she never got a chance to have a chat with her.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Occ: I know Shah The Class seating plan wasen't up untill i had already Posted, But i Fixed it!! (Are you my friend through?) :Occ

Kathrine was sitting amongst Many Students. Everyone was Talking and Saying how much fun it will be, When a Young girl came over and Said "Hi I'm Isabella, I see you have the same paper color as me. That means We are in the same group, Right?" "I beilive so" Said Kathrine, the little girl sat down beside her and they Started talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 am

OOC: Kathrine, Isabella is not here yet, and making her say things is power-playing, which is against the rules of the forum.

"Hey, Shah!" Aurora called, waving at the Gryffindor. She awaited further instructions from the professor, wondering why there was so much aquatic stuff. What are we studying? she wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Lalalalala Occ:Sorry, I didn't know:Occ

Last edited by Kathrine Silvertree on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 am

Keith saw Shah entered the room, noticing her smile at him. "Hi Keith!" She said. Keith smiled. "Hey Shah. It's too bad we're not in the same group, huh?" He asked, slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:33 am

"Yeah," Shah sighed dramatically at Keith. "But it's okay. It's not like I'm gonna leave the school or something." She smiled at him again and walked away before she could embarrass herself anymore.

//OOC: Katherine, it's okay. You have to talk to people in order to make friends.//
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 pm

OOC: Kathrine, don't worry, it's not a big deal, don't leave because of that. We were just trying to help you understand the rules of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 am

"Thanks." Ellie replied, shaking Lucy's hand. "I've heard a lot about you guys in the letters my sister wrote."
Lucy was surprised, "Oh, really?" she asked the girl, but turned to look at Wade.
"That's great. Ella's a good friend of ours. I'm really happy that we get to work with another Fontayne." Replied Lucy, truly happy that Ellie seemed as nice as Ella.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:25 am

Lucy looked surprised, "Oh, really?" she asked, then turned to look at Wade.
"That's great. Ella's a good friend of ours. I'm really happy that we get to work with another Fontayne." Lucy ended.

Ellie smiled. "Yes, she said that you guys were her first friend.Have you guys had a great day? I'm tired from roaming the halls all day looking for my classes." Ellie sighed. Lucy and Wade seemed just as nice as Ella had told her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:47 am

Ella looked at her group members. Blushing slightly and keeping her voice barely above a whisper she said, "Hi guys. I'm Ella." Ella was never good at making new friends but she sure tried. She looked towards Ellie and saw that she was having no problem. "Typical Ellie." she muttered then putting her head down when she realized she had said that instead of thinking it. She hoped nobody had heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 am

Keith saw Ella walk over to him and Kim. "Hi guys. I'm Ella." She said shyly. Keith smiled. "I'm Keith." He said, holding out his hand as he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you." He added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson II-Merpeople   Lesson II-Merpeople Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson II-Merpeople
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next