Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Words about me looking lonely | Matthew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppy Rose-Darling
Second Year
Second Year
Poppy Rose-Darling

Location : Hufflepuff Common Room, Hogwarts, Scotland, United Kingdom

My Character
::
Activity:

Words about me looking lonely | Matthew Empty
PostSubject: Words about me looking lonely | Matthew   Words about me looking lonely | Matthew EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:18 pm

While Poppy would have loved staying outside to do her homework, it would have been kind of hard to write a one scroll long essay without her ink getting all blotchy and unreadable with the rain that was now going on outside.
It might be spring, they were still in Scotland and a week without rain was basically unheard of, unless if there was a heat wave. So Poppy had been forced to get her book-bag and herself back inside the castle and make her homework inside, which she was now doing in the library.

A lot of Hufflepuffers seemed to prefer making their homework in their common room, but Poppy got too easily distracted by the nice hearth and the decorations there. The only thing here to distract her were other students, who were not looking for an eleven year old to keep them from doing their work, and different kinds of spell and history books. Those were probably too difficult for Poppy to understand since she was already having a hard time with her current school books, so she wasn't keen on opening up those either.

Bend over her scroll of parchment which contained about two inches of writing, Poppy let go a deep sigh and fell back into her chair, her quill falling from her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://andamongstotherthings.tumblr.com

Words about me looking lonely | Matthew
Page 1 of 1