Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lonely (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lonely (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lonely (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lonely (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lonely (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lonely (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lonely (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lonely (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lonely (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lonely (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lonely (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lonely (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lonely (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lonely (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lonely (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lonely (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

Lonely (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely (Open)   Lonely (Open) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Lyra had been doing her best to avoid people altogether, and it was going alright. Obviously there were the inevitable meetings, like having Ariel in the same dorm as her, and classes, but it didn’t mean she actually had to interact. And classes, she had hardly turned up to anyway. Charms had been the extent of her learning so far. Maybe she would start going to more soon, but for now it just wasn’t worth it. Once classes were over, she had been stuck on where to go. Students would be everywhere. But then she remembered that wonderful little hut out in the grounds. Wonderful because nobody went there. Which meant she could probably be alone.

It was sort of wonderful in other ways, she supposed. It was pretty and comfortable inside, with nice furniture and a cosy atmosphere. Once she’d finished the long walk from the castle to the hut, freezing cold the whole time, she took a seat in an armchair and pointed her wand at the fireplace to warm the place up a bit.

Hogwarts had been miserable so far. She had decided that it would be better than home, since there were no memories of Jack associated with it, but everything sparked the memories now. The fireplace made her think of Christmas at home, with them crowded in the living room exchanging gifts. This armchair made her think of the one Jack would usually sit in. That table made her think of the one in the kitchen, where they would eat scrambled eggs. It was that simple, and Lyra felt horrible every single minute of the day. And she was still unable to shake the feeling of guilt, that he was dead and she was alive, and she had practically killed him herself.

She swallowed. Why had she bothered to come here? Silence left room for thoughts. She took a book out of her bag and tried to start reading in the hope that it would distract her from… everything. It didn’t work. Nothing worked. Because she was stuck here, regretting everything, and wishing that there was something, anything that she could do to get Jack back. She was lonely because he was gone, and nobody understood how it felt. People who said you got over the loss of a loved one eventually obviously had never experienced the loss of a loved one. She would never, ever get over this.
Back to top Go down

Lonely (Open)
Page 1 of 1