Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Shah's best friend.  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Shah's best friend.  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Shah's best friend.  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Shah's best friend.  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Shah's best friend.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Shah's best friend.  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Shah's best friend.  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Shah's best friend.  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Shah's best friend.  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Shah's best friend.  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Shah's best friend.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Shah's best friend.  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Shah's best friend.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Shah's best friend.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Shah's best friend.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Shah's best friend.  Empty
PostSubject: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Tuesday August 21st, 2012.

Helloo, Diary!!

Of course, you know me! I'm Shah Chelsea Hazel or Ellie. I just joined Live the Magic, it's my second day!! I wish you were alive Diary. Because you're missing a LOT of things. First of all, LTM Rocks!! And as the name says...this place is truly magical Very Happy
I just made a few friends, like right now, before I'm writing you. Wait..wrote you..written you. Ah, well, you get the point!

So, yesterday I signed up for almost all the classes. Today, I was flipping excited to come back here. But the thing that saddens me is that when I'm online, many people aren't. Curse the stupid time zone! Anyway....I'm having fun!!

PS: I'll find a nickname for you. Don't worry. AND I GOT MY OWL!!! Otus! Pretty cool name huh? Researched a lot to get the name.

Loads and loads of Butterbeer with Chocolates and Laughter
~Shah Chelsea Hazel/Ellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 am

Saturday August 25th, 2012

'Sup Diary!

It's me Shah/Ellie Cool Okay, so I haven't been able to write here for two days. Unlike you, I was busy with my IRL Geography project. But anyway, I found time to come online. So, today, I was in the courtyard when my chocolate suddenly started levitating on it's own. I was extremely shocked. Then, it was Ella--my first friend at LTM. I'm just kinda sad that not many people are talking to me, other than Ella of course.

What else....oh yeah. I'm still waiting to see if I've been accepted as a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

Classes I've been accepted into:
    *Potions
    *Flying
    *History of Magic
    *Transfiguration
    *Charms
    *Defence Against the Dark Arts
    *Care of Magical Creatures

I'm soooo glad I've been accepted into these classes. Can't wait to start 'em! bounce

PS: I've found you a nickname!!!! It's.... ROBYN! I love that name as it sounds like a guy's name and girl's name. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am

Wednesday August 29th, 2012

Hi Robyn!

Yeah, yeah, you know who I am. Very Happy So, how you doin'? I'm fine. Actually, I'm super excited! I just started attending Transfig and Herbo! And trust me Robyn, it is super amazing! Though, they haven't yet started teaching it's fun to RP all the same. I met another Gryffindor today and yesterday! Can you believe it? I'm so glad! Keith Parker is my second friend at LTM. I got accepted into
Herbology today (at least I checked today).

PS: It's been sometime since I've seen Otus. But I bet he's having fun. And....I hope you are too! I don't like to be a pest.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Tuesday 4th September, 2012

'Sup Robyn!

The potions lesson is going very slow, and you know I felt really bad when he took 5 points from Gryffindor. I just asked Keith if I could copy his answers because I didn't know. All I can say is that he's earned himself a anti well-wisher. Speaking of, you know Keith....I think he is....I....well, you get the point! And I haven't spoken/ seen Otus in a while. To tell the truth I'm just lazy. But I'll see him sometime soon. Smile

And life goes on....IRL life I mean. If you don't know, then I should say. You see I don't have any friends IRL (maybe one or two) but I'm all alone. Just yesterday one girl comes up to me and says, "You look like a lonely soul." What the hell was I supposed to do? I was supposed to try with all my will-power not to cry, which I did. I don't write a diary IRL because I'm lazy and I don't have time. And my stupid school keeps chucking so much homework on my shoulders, I don't think I'll even be able to finish it by Christmas. And I have to study every subject because I failed in Chemistry and Math. Math's fine, but Chemistry? How is that even useful in life? When I asked my brother that, he laughed and told me that I was being stupid--because I'm living because of Chemistry. Whatever! The reactions and all are fine, but I don't understand the point of equations and balancing...blah, blah, blah! So, yeah, life goes on....and I think I'm getting a tiny hint that I'm gonna live alone. Sad

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Thursday September 6th, 2012.

Hi Robyn!

Today was boring. I don't understand why it is so. But, I found this lovely fan-fiction written by Ella called "The start of something new". It sounded really awesome to me, though I have this curious feeling if Ella likes Wade. Well, if she does or does not, it's not my business. So I'd better keep my nose away. But, it would be so my business if it goes the other way round, except with Ellie in it. Shocked

Well, let me shut up about that and go on to my classes. We've started brewing some potion, which sounds like fun. But I'm still kind of feeling bad because Wayne took away 5 points from Gryffindor, when I was dead-determined to earn many points for Gryffindor. But whatever. So CoMC. Today Keith actually told me this: "Hey Shah. It's too bad we're not in the same group, huh?" And I said something really stupid like, "Yeah. But it's okay. It's not like I'm gonna leave the school or something." Seriously, I don't think anybody talks like that.

If I have or haven't told you this, then here it is again: I'M A CHASER ON THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM!!! How cool is that! But's it's kind of sad that the rest of the Gryffindors are not taking an interest in it. Pity them. The inactive ones have no idea how much fun LTM has become since I joined. Razz Kidding.

I always thought I never had time to write all this or even come on the internet. But, it turns out that LTM is the only place where I can have fun (other than the Football ground of course, at which I'm really really good Smile Say my friends).

Well, all I'm doing is hoping for something fun to happen on LTM (as if it's not alread fun!) and IRL. Since you know, I told you my IRL life is just boring and lonely. Anywho, today was a boring day.

~Shah/Ellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Saturday September 8th, 2012.

Hello Robyn! Very Happy

Yesterday I brewed a potion. I have no idea what it's name is. Today when Wayne comes to examine it, he makes this disguested face which annoyed the crap out of me. But I have to learn to keep my temper down. Otherwise, I'm just going to lose more points and disappoint the Gryffindors, especially Keith. (I wouldn't want to do that, would I?) And, I have to do my potions homework as well. Let's just hope he gives me a good bunch of points for that. Rolling Eyes

So, I was sitting in the garden eating my favorite muggle chocolate, when James joined me. And then, Keith. I can't actually believe I made so many friends in, like, three weeks or something. I would be so proud of myself if I knew everyone on this site Very Happy

And I have to talk about something. WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY COME ONLINE WHEN I DO?!? It's sad for me actually. Everyone lives almost in the same place, except me. Stupid time zone. I have to wait for one whole day to see what the others' reply. You know what? I'm going to mention this is every entry in this diary, from now on. Maybe that will ease the irksomeness. Even though I have many friends, I'm alone. Just like IRL. Sad

PS: Did I ever mention that I LOVE your name? Duh! That's why I'm calling you that. Wish MY name was that...but I'm actually happy with my name. It's unique. Very Happy Aaaand, I also haven't met Otus in a while. Can you believe how lazy I am.

~Shah/Ellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Wednesday September 12th, 2012

Hello my dear Robyn!

How are you? Ah, you'll be fine considering that you're always under my pillow where no one can even touch you. So, me. How am I? At the moment, I'm
SUPER HAPPY! Otus actually came to meet me!! I was so lazy to go there myself, so my lovely bird came to me! How the classes are going? The classes are going slow I should say. And Keith just asked me to be his partner for practicing the Knockback Jinx. Can you believe it?! Well, all I've got to do is, try not to embarrass myself. Embarassed

So, anyway, I had a row with Ella two or three days ago. And I'm kind of seeing the inner Ella. But I'll just have to say the right thing at the right time and mind my own business. I just can't believe it. My first friend at LTM turns out to be kind of mean. But whatever. I'm not going to judge her about what happened and I'm not going to apologize either, because
I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. Anywho, I'll just mind my own business and try to act normal in front of Keith.

PS: My time zone sucks to the core! I'm alone every time I'm on-line and that's how it feels when you're lonely. Lonely. I'm so sorry Robyn. Now I know how you feel. I'll try to write here more often. Very Happy

~Shah/Ellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 am

Saturday September 15th, 2012

Hi Robyn!

I was RP'ing with Keith in the DADA classroom, the knock-back jinx. The spell is fun, I can tell you that (Not that you will ever be faced with the need to use or that you even have hands). So, DADA's going good. Thank the gods potions is over. I was afraid I would lose any more points. I just started Divination and it sounds like fun. Herbology is over. I just finished writing my homework and I sent it off. Charms, Muggle Studies haven't started yet. Neither has Flying. My favorite subject!! I'm so keen! Very Happy Anyway, I've got nothing to tell. Love ya! Very Happy

PS: I'm keeping my promise: TIME ZONES SUCK!! And so does Geography.

~Shah/Ellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:48 am

Wednesday September 19th, 2012

Robyn!

How you buddy? Wink I should say the truth: I'm not fine. I have IRL mid-term exam next week and I haven't even started studying as yet. But I'm sure I'll pass the exam. And I don't really believe that getting the highest marks or being the topper of the class is going to help me in my dreams. Of course, I'll get a really good job and everything, but I it's not gonna help me. I can tell you that much.

So, I have Divination homework to complete. I don't have any idea what that is. I wasn't there last class and it is my first class. If the Prof. Evans insists that I HAVE to the homework, then I'll do it. But if she excuses me, considering that I'll do all the homeworks from now on, then I won't. But Keith hasn't done his homework.

Anyway, so today, I also joined James and Wade in the courtyard today. We're going to "create a creature". I'm pretty sure it's going to be fun. But Kim hasn't showed yet.

Nothing else interesting happening in my life, Robyn.

PS: TIME ZONE SUCKS!!!! And, I don't think I'll be able to write in you any more often at least until next month. So, I'll miss you mate.

~Shah/Ellie Cool

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Sunday October 14th, 2012

ROBYN!!!

God, I missed you! You remember me right? Shah? Zellie? Very Happy It's me. I'm back!!!! But few of the user s are inactive. But I'm sure they'll be back.

Anyway, I can't wait to get back to class. And I just learned how to make those cool signatures they use in all those RP websites. It's fun, interesting and very....I dunno. I can't find the right word.

Well, I'm just back, and I have nothing to say. But I missed and I know you think I'm this very bad owner of this diary who abandoned you or something. Don't think that. I'm back Very Happy

PS: I hate timezones!!!

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Monday October 15th, 2012
Hi!

Robyn! I'm back, I'll try my best to write as often as possible in you. I'm attending potions and divination right now. I finished a quiz in divination. I have to say, it was pretty easy. Very Happy

Oh, and remember how I told you that I am learning how to make one of those signatures? I made one for Thalia Rodriguez and I earned 15 points!! Right now I have some 25 points or something. Smile But Keith has somewhere around 100. I'm so gonna beat him!! xD

Well, that's all for now. I just wish everyone would be more active. Of course, they'll come back. But I wish there were more Gryffindors..

PS: I HATE THE DAMN TIMES ZONES! "Nobody" came online when I did Sad

Loads and loads of Butterbeer, with Chocolates and Laughter
~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Tuesday October 16th, 2012

Yo!

Zellie here! Very Happy I know you're fine under my pillow, so I'm not gonna ask. Me? I'm okay. Just 'okay'. My IRL vacations are going on, and I've made a resolution to read as many books as possible. Oh, don't be so happy already. That was just the good news. The bad news is, I have a heck lot of Holiday Homework. Which subject? Biology. I love that subject, but I don't really fancy drawing my stomach or respiratory system. Reason? First, it's too sophisticated. Second, it's pointless and I'm not jobless Razz

Anyway, Wade suggested that we should take a few traits from the Basilisk, and I added saying that we should maybe take some from Vampires? Well, let's just wait and see how that turns out Very Happy

PS: Time Zones suck to the burning hot core!

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Thursday October 18th, 2012

Hi Robyn.

There's a new head of Gryffindor!! And she seems to be different from the other heads of the houses. Not that I've ever seen how the other houses work. She sent a "Common Owl" to all the Gryffindors! It was amazing. I feel like she's going to bring a change, big time!

Well, that's all for now. I'm just waiting to see how her classes turn out. Very Happy

PS: Time zone sucks!! Sad

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Thursday October 18th, 2012

Hi Robyn.

There's a new head of Gryffindor!! And she seems to be different from the other heads of the houses. Not that I've ever seen how the other houses work. She sent a "Common Owl" to all the Gryffindors! It was amazing. I feel like she's going to bring a change, big time!

Well, that's all for now. I'm just waiting to see how her classes turn out. Very Happy

Oh, and I found this hilarious picture on facebook. I thought I could share it with you:

ROFL! Laughing

PS: Time zone sucks!! Sad

~Shah/Zellie Cool

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Saturday October 20th, 2012

Hi!

Hello Robyn! How you been mate? I'm okay. Well, my vacations are not really that great, I'm not going anywhere. Away from Hogwarts Very Happy I'm just gonna read books and books. That's what I'm gonna do. Well, I've got nothing else to say. Still hoping that more Gryffindors show up and Gryffindor wins the house cup and Professor Helen Adela is awesome! Very Happy

You know it's kind of cool, to be the only Gryffindor who is active. Keith's going to be back and I'm going to be glad. But right, now it's only me. And I feel kind of proud. I've earned 30 points for Gryffindors and I'm not going to stop. Very Happy
Sometimes, it feels like there are two groups on LTM. First group consists of Ella ( Evil or Very Mad ), Lucy and Wade. Though in the beginning I thought Wade would be a great great friend. Hmm, I guess not. Second group consists of James, Kim, Keith and me. Well, either way, I LOVE LTM! <3

Take care.

PS: Time zone sucks! But not so much, because when I'm online, either James or Kim are online. Both of them are great friends.

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:32 am

Tuesday December 18th, 2012

Robyn.

God. I've left you alone for two months! I do not like that at all. But what can I do? Stupid internet connection. I'll try to keep me promise to you. So, anyway, I missed a LOT while I was gone. And I'm trying my best to keep up. Can you believe it? My signatures must have been good, so many people are asking me to make one for them! I would love to! Very Happy I finished my CoMC homework. Tomorrow I'm going to begin to catch up in the other subjects too.

OH MY GOD! Can you believe it?! I have to sit with ELLA in the CoMC classroom. No! We're worst enemies. I wish I could ask Prof Vega to change my partner, but I don't want to sound like I'm whining. So I won't. She won't like to sit with me as much as I do. I just guess I have to bear it then Sad

We'll see how that goes.

PS: Time zone is okay, I think. I mean, Daisee is on when I am, which is better. KEITH IS NOT BACK YET! I really hope he comes back fast. *sigh* i wanted to write something else, but I forgot Razz I'll write when I remember. And I'm really sorry for not keeping you updated.

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:19 am

Wednesday December 19th, 2012

Hi!!

Robyn my dear girl/boy! I don't why I'm so excited today.. probably because my RL Christmas vacations have begun!!! Or maybe because I'm listening to David Guetta feat Snoop Dogg's Sweat! It's a really amazing song and it makes me groove! Wink

Anyway, Prof Vega and Daisee liked the signatures that I'd made for them. Very Happy I'm improving. I'm going to go and sit beside Fontayne even though I don't want to. I'll let you know if some cool girl fights happen Razz

PS: I hate time zones!!!!! Keith is not back yet!!!

~Shah/Zellie Cool

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:26 am

Thursday December 20th, 2012

Hey!

Robyn! Exclamation It's 20th December 2012!! What does this mean you ask??

It means that there's only
ONE more day for 21st December 2012!!! For the END OF THE WORLD!!

Haha. I don't if it'll even happen. My RL best friend keeps saying that it's "scientifically proved". But, I really wish it DOES happen. I wouldn't have to write my 9th grade Final Exam OR my 10th grade Board Exam. You might think it's stupid of me, to think this way. You might think I'm selfish. I'm not. If the world ends tomorrow, then the "present" 10th graders in my RL school wouldn't have to write THEIR Boards! Wink

We'll see if it happens. Twisted Evil

So, anyway, here in LTM, I just finished writing my Astronomy homework. It was pretty easy, but I know that it'll become more difficult later on. And, by the way, I hope I become a 2nd year! sunny

PS: Time zone sucks!!!! No one is on! Sad I'm going to go and see Otus. Very Happy

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 am

Saturday December 22th, 2012

Robyn!

Hello. Smile How am I? I'm bored. -_- How are you? You're fine and I know it Very Happy So, yesterday, the world didn't end. It's kind of a let down for me, you know, after I sat for like an hour hugging my pillow thinking that I would FINALLY get to embrace death, but no. NO such thing happened. My dad was saying something about the world ending (rumour probably) on 2029. I hope I AM and AM NOT alive till then. Huh.

Well, anyway, yesterday, I wore my favourite red dress. Wade and Lucy said I looked pretty. Lucy also said that Gryffindor suits me. I agree with her. I LOVE Gryffindor. But, again, this is also a let down that, right now, there's no one other Gryffindor other than me and Daisee. I miss Keith! He said he'd be back in a month. It's been around 4 months.

I have nothing else to say.

PS: TIME ZONE SUCKS!!! Otus was glad to see me yesterday Smile

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 am

Tuesday December 25th, 2012

It's Christmas baby!

Robyn my dear! It's Christmas time!! I am having a lot of fun at home! Smile Right now, I gotta hurry. I'm going to host a Christmas party in the great hall! I'm going to dress my best and get all the food and just enjoy. Smile This one's for you babe:

Shah's best friend.  0280

Have fun dear. I'll get you some food (in your case: I'll get you some "words") Wink

PS: I don't care if the Time Zone is horrible. I'm going to make sure that I have fun! Very Happy

Loads and loads of Butterbeer with Chocolates and Laughter and Christmas vacation
~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Friday December 28th, 2012

Hey there Robyn!

I don't why, but I'm just randomly excited! Okay, these may be the reasons: 1) Wade asked me to dance with him! 2) I have just realized that there's going to be a more adventurous plot from now onward! 3) People are actually liking my Christmas party. 4) I'm just randomly excited!! Very Happy

I have absolutely nothing more to say. I'll let you know how the dance goes. Wink

Loads and loads of Butterbeer with Chocolates and Laughter and Christmas vacation
~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Tuesday January 1st, 2013!

Heloo!

Hey there Robyn! Today's January 1st 2013!! Happy new year!!! It's a brand new year, promising and bright! Very Happy It's a new start and I'm ready to begin learning new things.. Wink

Anyway, the party's still going on..I hope everyone is having fun, though clearly Christmas spirit is gone. Wade and I were dancing, when he asked me about Keith. He asked me how I was feeling because Keith wasn't around anymore...honestly. Is that what somebody asks when they're dancing? So, I told him that Keith and I were only friends. And it is true. Nothing really happened between us. I was just excited because he was the first Gryffindor MALE students to actually befriend me. Wade also asked me if I had a 'thing' for Keith. I don't have anything for anybody!! But I kept calm and cool. Wade is a really good friend, and he can ask me whatever he wants as long as he knows his limits. Wade's good. Very Happy I like him.

You know, Wayne used the cruciatus curse on Wade! That is just OUT OF LIMITS! It's a VERY VERY good thing that he's gone now. Gone....as in run away! Very Happy And what does this mean, you ask. It mean's no more of that annoyingly cruel teacher! He's probably gone over to join the dark wizards.. or you know what I hope? I hope he was KILLED while doing so.

I don't know if I told you, but there are MINISTRY MEMBERS in my party! Did I invite them? OF COURSE NOT! But they showed up, and I'm not gonna kick them because they are not doing anything they're not supposed to be doing.

So, Wade said that he was fine now, when I asked him if he was ok. To me it seemed like he was lying. But if he doesn't want to talk about it, then I'm cool with. Yet, I offered him to tell me whatever he wants, because he can trust me. And he can.

He said he wanted to talk to me somewhere away from people. So, we went to the stone bridge..

More later! Wink

Loads and loads of Butterbeer with Chocolates, Laughter and NEW YEAR WISHES!
~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Tuesday January 8st, 2013!

Hey there!

Hi Robyn! I'm sorry I have talked to you in a week. I was busy with my RL school starting. Anyway, I'm really excited today!! I have been made an admin and all of [Ella, Kim, Jennifer, Daisee and Wade] are going to make Hogwarts the best place to be!

A few days ago, I got into a serious fight with Ella Fontayne. Can you believe it?! She almost tried to kill me with sectrumspemra! i was not planning to get expelled, so I used the fight with the spells that were allowed.

I have just learnt a few things about Wade. Most other people, if there were in my place, they would leave him, or avoid him the moment the hear the fact. But, I'm not going to do that to him. He trusted me with this piece of info, and I'm not breaking his trust. And I'm not going to stop talking to him because of this. I'm a very good friend Very Happy

I have nothing else to say....my RL life is hectic, with homework and studying.. Sad But, I'm going to go EVERYDAY because of my hot crush. I don't he's even noticed me. But then again, I caught him staring at me, during lunch today. He's a year younger than me (I think), and my friends are making such a big deal of it. Age is just a number, baby. Cool

Love you! Talk to you later, Robyn.. I love you

PS: I'm getting along with the time zone problem I think. But I have to wait for one whole day to receive the answers to my post.

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Tuesday January 11th, 2013

Hey!

Hi Robyn! Smile I'm really excited!! The next Friday I'm going to be dancing for the 10th graders who are going to leave our school and go apply for a college. So, I'm dancing!! [RL]

Oh my God! Did I forget to tell you? I'M A DANCER!! I'm born a dancer, I'll die a dancer. Not a soul on earth can change that. Very Happy Very Happy

So, anyway, LTM. Jace/Jeremy/James is starting to really get on everybody's nerves. Sure, he's a great man and has some amazing suggestions, but the way he goes about it....I think he should instill some patience in his system. I'm not saying that everyone here has to sweet, kind, loving and sappy....there has to be some difference in emotion here. Well, let's see what happens.

The term ends tomorrow!! Will I be a 2nd year??

You tell me.

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Wednesday January 16th, 2013

Hellooo Robyn!

I AM A SECOND YEAR!!! Can you believe it??! I'm really excited for the term to start..!!! Very Happy

I am taking the following classes next term:

1) Transfiguration
2) History of Magic
3) Herbology
4) Potions (Ugh!)
5) Care of Magical Creatures
6) Defene Against the Dark Arts

Though, potions won't be that horrible (I hope) since Wayne ran away. Very Happy He probably chickened out. Razz Well, I sort of used to have a bit of fun when he was around...

PS: Time zone? I don't care about it anymore. I don't care about anything any more. Why? Because my CRUSH doesn't even KNOW I EXIST!! Sad

~Shah/Zellie Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shah's best friend.    Shah's best friend.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shah's best friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next