Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) Empty
PostSubject: I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver)   I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:45 am

Today had been completely AWESOME! He had went exploring down by the lake, and had actually SEEN THE GIANT SQUID! IT WAS SO FREAKIN COOL! He had wanted to tell Aoife all about it, but hadn't found her all day, and didn't think anybody would believe him since he was the only one there. He wanted to also brag to that git Hunter. Because he doubted he had seen the giant squid and he was in the same year as Aoife. He was itching to scream it out to all the Hufflepuff's in the room, so that they would know that he Phineas Button saw the squid in the lake. He pretty much thought he was the coolest kid on the planet right about now.

He was a tad cold since the squid had splashed him with icy water, so he wanted to warm up by the fire. And if anybody had happened to come and ask him why he was drenched? Well... He would calmly say that he saw the giant squid and it splashed him. Not that anybody would believe him. Did he think that already? So, it was then, that somebody actually came down and sat next to him! This was his moment. His moment to make first year dorky Phin, into first year really cool Phin. I mean. He was already cool...Ok, it would make him cooler... Lets get the facts straight.
Back to top Go down

I'm So Cool, I Saw the Giant Squid (Oliver)
Page 1 of 1