Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone

Go down 
+10
Hunter VanDerberg
Lyn VanDerberg
Lyra VanDerberg
Ariel Wilde
Blake Ralston
Jennifer Moss
Vanessa Di Angelo
Lauren Madley
Rosey
Aoife O'Donnell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:05 pm

After deciding just to ignore Ryan, unless he tried to hit on Lyn, Lyra was happy when Ariel came over to them. She liked Ariel. The girl was nice and scarily pretty. "Hi Ariel!" she beamed. "How are you?" But unfortunately, before she could hear anything else from Ariel or say anything else, Hunter had turned up and was dragging them away. She got that he didn't like Ryan, but they were talking to Ariel!

"Hey!" she protested, but her brother's grip on her shoulder was too tight for her to get away. "We were talking to Ariel! Now we've left her all alone with that git Ryan! Oh, and happy birthday, you moron." Poor Ariel. But she was smart enough to make an excuse and get away from that creep Ryan. Maybe he was hitting on her too. She was pretty.

Then Hunter left to go and talk to his girlfriend, leaving them with Blake, who protested. Faking a hurt look at what he said about babysitting, she went in the direction of the cake, took two slices (one for her, one for Lyn) and went back to her twin and babysitter. It was amazing cake. "Here you go, I got you a slice," Lyra smiled, offering her sister the plate. "I don't know what flavour it is, but it's amazing!"

She wasn't surprised when Hunter returned and immediately started lecturing Lyn about Ryan. Lyra hid a giggle at Hunter in overprotective brother mode. She was glad he liked Lyn more than her, because she probably wouldn't ever get a lecture about boys this badly. Maybe from Jack, though, if he ever heard about the boys in her year. "You think Lyn would ever go out with HIM?" she asked when he'd finished, wrinkling her nose in disgust at the thought. If Lyn tried, Ryan would wake up in a hospital bed the next day.

Since he'd started wearing the sunglasses since going to talk to her, it was pretty obvious they were from Aoife. "Yeah, they're cool...but it's October! Why?" Lyra asked curiously. Hunter's future girlfriend had just gotten her sunglasses for his birthday, which was in October. That was normal. Seeing Lyn give Hunter her present, she handed him a bright pink gift bag.
Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Ryan walked back over to Lauren since Hunter had taken Lyn and Lyra away. He sat next to her and grabbed her hand, "Hello, Love. Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Ariel raised an eyebrow. Well, if that guy was intent on ignoring her, then fine. She watched as he walked away over to the girl Ariel remembered was named Lauren. She sighed. Was she really that unnoticeable? She grit her teeth and considered walking over to Blake, Zander and the twins and Hunter again, but that Slytherin girl had been rather unfriendly to her, so she didn't really feel like it.

But then she decided she could go and take a piece of cake, since Hunter had already gotten one. She smiled and walked over, cutting one for herself and then decided that five kind ones to one unfriendly one was better than being on her own, so she walked over to the group in the corner with a smile. Besides, she might have misjudged Vanessa. Maybe Ariel had simply been a bit loud.

"I'm good, how about you?" she said to Lyra, wondering if the girl would catch on. She then looked skeptically at Hunter. "Sunglasses? Really? When did you join the harley crew?" she asked with a grin. Then she shrugged. "But I guess they're pretty cool," she added and sniggered.

She then blinked. "Oh, but I got you something as well!" she said grinningly and gave him a small package. Inside it was a tiny broom that she had - with the help of Darcy - managed to enchant into flying around in circles. "It's from me and Darcy," she said with a big grin. She then looked around. "Where is Darcy?" she added, more to herself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:09 pm

So, Hunter was having a surprise birthday party. I'm still older than him! Kynan thought, when Aoife had invited him. Of course, he was going. He had bought Hunter a bunch of sweets which Aylee had paid for, and wore a shirt that wasn't wrinkly! The only problem, was Aylee. Aoife had said that students from all houses could come to the Gryffindor Common Room, but the problem was that it wasn't technically allowed. And his stupid goody-goody sister Aylee hated breaking the rules. That frustrated him every time. She's so going to die alone. He had told Aylee that the party would be in the Great Hall, and planned to tell her the real location at the last minute. So, he did.

Kynan had to go up to the Ravenclaw Common Room to fetch Aylee. When there would be parties at Hogwarts, they usually liked to arrive together or meet up there. So when he got outside the Ravenclaw Tower, he met up with Aylee and led her through the confusing maze of corridors. It was at the last minute that Aylee had noticed that they weren't going to the Great Hall at all, and after an argument, Aylee stormed off and Kynan had to follow her back to the Ravenclaw Tower to persuade her to come back. Yes, Aylee was that frustrating.

In the end, Aylee gave in, though so Kynan could finally go to the party without trouble. And there was surely going to be food, so he wouldn't miss it for the world! When they arrived at the Fat Lady's portrait, he winked at her and whispered the password- he hoped that the lady in the portrait wouldn't grass on Aoife. Aylee reluctantly entered behind him. It was great! The first thing Kynan set eyes on was the food, and Aylee immediately walked over to Hunter so she could wish him a happy birthday. Kynan rolled his eyes as he watched his sister join Hunter and his friends. Looking around, Kynan saw Aoife and Rosey so he hobbled over to join them. "Hi Aoife! Hi Rosey!" he greeted them both, then beamed at Rosey. "The food looks amazing! Good job!" Then he looked at Aoife. "You too, the place looks great!"

Meanwhile, Aylee walked over to Hunter and exclaimed, "Happy birthday Hunter!" She handed Hunter the present and beamed.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Darcy was sitting in the girls' dormitory when she heard a lot of noise from the common room. What was it now? Honestly, people were being too loud... it was hard enough to do homework as it was on quiet days. She sighed and jumped out of her bed, putting the lid on her ink bottle. She walked to the door in her normal jeans and a white shirt, her hair waving its way around her shoulders. She was too stressed about the noise to even bother about her bare feet.

So, she trotted down the steps and into the common room. And her eyes opened wide. She blinked again and again and then made a big 'o'. It was Hunter's birthday party! How could she forget about it? She quickly started grinning and noticed the cake, the house-elf, Aoife, Blake, two twins who looked a great deal like Hunter, the birthday boy himself and her sister. She also noticed Jennifer Moss standing a bit off. She wondered why she was even there, if she didn't even want to socialize...

But she grinned and walked over to the big group of people with one Gryffindor and one Slytherin she didn't know. As well as the twins. They had to be twins. They were too similar to not be twins. Besides they did have a lot of the same facials that Hunter did.

She grinned. "Hey Hunter, happy birthday!" she said happily, giving him a quick hug before throwing her arm around her little sister's shoulders. "And how are you holding up, are these people scaring you already?" she asked jokingly, before looking at the four people she didn't know the name of. "Hey, I'm Darcy, Ariel's sister," she said kindly, beaming at them.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 pm

"Hello Darcy. I'm Vanessa." She said with a smile. This girl seemed nice, maybe too nice. Vanessa would have to keep an eye on her. "Sister huh? You guys dont exactly look alike. Well maybe a little. I look nothing like my siblings."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:50 pm

"This party is nice, Ryan. But wait, I'll be right back." Lauren walked over to Hunter and said, "Happy birthday!" She gave Hunter his present, a lot of candy and some Honeydukes coupons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Ryan watched as Lauren ran off towards Hunter and felt his stomach knot up. He was getting bored and walked over to them. "Happy birthday, Hunter." He wrapped an arm around Laurens waist and pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:55 am

Lyn hadn't protested when Hunter had led the twins away from Ryan, but naturally Lyra exclaimed indignantly about being dragged away. "Ariel's not my sister," Hunter responded simply. "And I don't have three arms," he added, indicating that he would have happily pulled Ariel along with them if he could have. Not that Ariel couldn't handle herself, of course. Just that Ryan didn't deserve to be near any of them. "And thanks," Hunter grinned when Lyra told him happy birthday and insulted him in the same sentence. Is she taking lessons from Aoife? He raised an eyebrow as Lyn greeted Blake in a familiar tone. "I didn't know you've met," he said, looking curiously between the two. "But I suppose that saves me the trouble of introducing you, so great!"

Hunter returned to the group just in time to hear Lyra say that she wasn't sure what flavor the cake was. "It's butterbeer!" Hunter exclaimed excitedly. Butterbeer was amazing. The best thing in the entire wizarding world by far. But he wasn't supposed to have ever tried it, because the only time he had it was when he'd snuck into Hogsmeade with Aoife and Kynan and Aylee. He'd have to tell his sisters about it, of course, now that they could understand what Hogsmeade was and everything. But not in the crowded common room. So instead, he just told them, "We aren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade to get butterbeer until third year, but Aoife got them to make me a butterbeer flavored cake so I don't have to wait a whole year to taste it!" That was true enough.

Hunter stared at Lyn with a you better not like him kind of look when she protested against his lecture. "Good," he said. He smirked in approval at Lyra's reaction, which made it clear that she didn't approve of Ryan either. Luckily, that topic of conversation didn't last long, because Ariel had returned and everyone was questioning his awesome sunglasses.

"Okay, they're cool, no matter what you lot think!" he said indignantly, laughing. Then, of course, he launched into the story behind them. "Last winter, we had a snowball fight on the grounds. Which was pretty awesome. But at the end, this git Evan - fourth year Ravenclaw - cast a really bright light at the snow and actually blinded Aoife for a few hours." Hunter paused to mentally glare at Evan in his mind before continuing. "She had to wear a pair of sunglasses around for the entire day afterwards." Of course, Aoife had enjoyed it. Because she was Aoife.

Then, all at once, everyone was giving him presents. Lyn had gotten him a bunch of popcorn. Hunter smiled brightly as he took it from her - he loved popcorn! It was one of his favorite foods. He laughed at the note with it. "Lucky," he said to his sister. "I wish I lived two feet from the kitchens!" Lyra had gotten him a hat and socks, and a stuffed penguin. In a pink bag. "Pink? Really?" he asked her, rolling his eyes. The hat and socks were cool. He could maybe give the penguin to Aoife or something if he needed to get on her good side when she was in a bad mood.

Ariel had gotten him a present as well! Well, a present from her and Darcy. Hunter hadn't expected them to get him anything. When he opened the package, something tiny shot out of it, making him jump a bit. He spun in a circle to try to figure out what it was as it zipped around him, and his face lit up as he understood. It was a miniature broom! One that actually flew! That was too cool. "That's amazing, Ariel! Thanks!" he exclaimed, opening his palm and watching the tiny broom land on it. Magic was awesome!

Hunter hugged each of the first year girls in turn as he opened their presents, excited about everything they'd gotten him. He heard another couple voices say happy birthday to him from behind, and he turned to see both Lauren and Aylee there. They'd both gotten him sweets! Well, Aylee's present was also from Kynan, but Aylee had bought it. Hunter laughed at Kynan's note about having a handsome signature. "Thank you both!" he said brightly. He would have enough candy after today to last him the rest of the year! Easily!

And now Darcy was here. Darcy was great, but uncomfortably distracting. Don't stare at Darcy, Hunter thought to himself, like he usually did. Damn Veelas. Hunter hadn't really seen Darcy much since term started, but he clearly remembered telling Ariel that he thought her sister had slipped him a love potion. Had Ariel told Darcy that? Hunter tried to send Ariel a questioning look to be sure that she hadn't, but it was hard because Darcy was claiming most of his attention as usual. But the older blonde girl didn't act weird at all - she just waltzed right up and gave him a hug and told him happy birthday! Gathering his thoughts so that he didn't make a fool of himself, Hunter smiled back at the girl. "Thanks! Did you charm the miniature broom? It's so cool!"

Great, that git Ryan had turned up again. And he was being all cutesy with Lauren and putting his arm around her waist and stuff. Hunter could do that, too. But he didn't. Because he wasn't an idiot. "Thanks," he said a bit sourly to Ryan. "If you'd like to give me a present, you can start by keeping away from my sisters." That wasn't too rude, was it? Even if it was, Hunter didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 am

Ryan laughed and shook his head, "You're sisters? Really? In case you've forgotten, I have a girlfriend." He nodded at Lauren and rolled his eyes, "Besides Lyn and Lyra arent my type. They're cool girls and all, but just not like that."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 am

((I AM SO SORRY NASIM! I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT YOU POSTED RIGHT BEFORE ME AND I WAS SO INTO MY POST THAT I DIDN'T MENTION AYLEE AND KYNAN! CAN WE PRETEND AS IF ARIEL GREETED THEM TOO?!?!))

Ariel grinned happily as her sister suddenly appeared, walking over to give Hunter a hug. Ariel then blinked, remembering what Hunter had believed for a while. She burst out laughing as her eyes met Hunter's and then instantly tried to calm down and get serious again, which took a few tries and more than a couple of snorts. She then finally managed to take a deep enough breath as her sister laid her arm around her shoulders.

Ariel placed hers around Darcy's waist and grinned. "Aren't we similar?" she asked Vanessa curiously, scrunching up her face to look weird and then giggled again. "Kidding," she said lightly, beaming up at her sister, waiting for her to tell Hunter about the charm. Ariel really had no idea what the charm had been, so she might as well not try to explain anything as she'd probably only sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 am

Lucy had no idea what to get a thirteen year old boy. In fact, she couldn't even believe Hunter was so old already! Hunter's present was small, but it was the thought that was important. Because she worked at Honeydukes, Lucy decided to give him some wizard candy, along with some muggle candy that Phoenix had sent specially for this birthday gift, and an extendable ear that she figured Hunter could use for entertainment.

After she made her way up to the Gryffindor tower, Lucy looked at her palm before facing the Fat Lady. She had written the password Ryland had given her the day before and after saying it correctly, Lucy was able to enter the Common Room. It was so unlike the Slytherin's. Gryffindor was so warm and cozy, so...red. She didn't like it much, but she wasn't going to complain about it in the presence of this many Gryffindors. She didn't recognize anyone as most of them were way younger than her, but she instantly recognized Jen. Smiling at her, she made her way towards her friend. "Hey, Jen!" she greeted her fellow Slytherin, "Where's Hunter?" Thought the boy was familiar enough to find in a crowd, Lucy was beginning to feel out of place with all of the young children around.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:31 am

Vanessa looked up and saw the older Slytherin girl from the food fight arrive, "Hey Lucy!" She called from across the room and waved before turning back to her friends if you wanted to call them that. She heard Hunter suggesting that Ryan stay away from his sisters so she decided to see what all the drama was about. She said goodbye to Ariel and Darcy and made her way over to them, "Hey whats going on over here?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:38 am

This "party" was a load of bullshit. The fact that she had nobody decent to talk to, or nothing interesting to do, made it more so. Perhaps she should leave. There would be something to do in the Slytherin Common Room at least, which couldn't be any worse than this party was. But what if something humiliating and embarassing happened to someone and she missed it because she'd left early?

Rather than go just yet, she went and got herself a cup of pumpkin juice, because it looked like the least disgusting thing there. Jennifer didn't much like pumpkin juice. A small smile actually flashed on her face for a tiny moment when she saw Lucy had come! She might make the party a bit more bearable. "Hi Lucy!" she said, her tone sounding a little more enthusiastic than normal. Ew, no.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Yes! Hunter brought cake! All was soon forgiven and forgotten. Blake was just about to ask what flavour it was as it tasted delicious. The best cake he had ever experienced before. But he was too busy gobbling it down, so he just nodded in response to Hunter saying something about Butterbeer. He was busy wolfing the remains down as he laughed at Hunter giving his sisters a lecture on who to hang out with. Ryan clearly being in the red zone. Blake had never really seen Hunter as serious about a topic when he was telling off the twins and he could tell he really did care for them. They didn’t really seem to appreciate it though, especially Lyra. Oh well, they’d learn if they were around Ryan for long enough. “They definitely make you manlier.” Blake commented on Hunter’s sunglasses as he swallowed his laugh. “Since they cover up your girly eyes.” He added, grinning at him.

Blake sort of stiffened when Hunter mentioned himself and Lyn meeting previously. He let out a sigh of relief when it became clear that Lyn hadn’t had time to tell Hunter about their disastrous meeting. Well mainly just embarrassing on his behalf. He gave her a pleading look with his eyes, hoping she now understood that they should never talk of that again. As he knew Hunter would find his stupid antics hilarious.

More people were arriving now and handing over their presents. “Hi Darcy and Kynan.” He greeted the Gryffindors his eyes immediatley resing on Darcy. He quickly averted his gaze once he realised where he was staring and he noticed another girl that had arrived with Kynan. His girlfriend maybe? Ryan had also joined the group, having followed Lauren like a lost little puppy. Although now he was clinging to her protectively. Blake scoffed, did he really think Hunter would make a move on his girlfriend. Not that Lauren wasn’t pretty, it was just that Hunter didn’t do that sort of thing. Blake just continued on laughing at Ryan’s insecurity.

Most people had already handed over their gifts so Blake thought it was time he ought to as well. He grabbed the small hamper he had left in the corner earlier on and returned to the group. “Here you go!” He said dumping it on top of Hunter. “Happy Birthday mate.” He said grinning at him. The pile of stuff was just a basic necessity kit for any Gryffindor to get into mischief; dungbombs, stink pellets, ton-tongue toffee, Wildfire Whiz-bangs and fanged Frisbees were all stuffed into the basket. Blake knew that Hunter would appreciate food, but he also guessed he would get a lot of it so he hoped he liked his idea. Blake was also hopeful that Hunter would let him set off a few of the fireworks, he had already previewed some and they were amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 am

Ryland spent his nights and days in the Gryffindor Common Room, so he thought going to Hunter's birthday would be acceptable. Lucy was going too, so that was a plus. He lazily walked down from the dormitories to the Common Room and carried a little gift for Hunter. Ryland had gotten the boy a Remembrall. He walked down only to be met with a crowd of younger kids, and he frowned at the thought of his own first years at Hogwarts. He couldn't even say hi to anyone! That's how socially awkward he was.

To the side, far from the youngsters, Ryland spotted his sister and some other girl. He could give Hunter the present later. Smiling, he made his way towards them. "Hey Lucy." he greeted her simply, "And...Lucy's friend?" He should have seen this girl before but he obviously couldn't remember the name now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Hunter ignored Ryan. Because he was a git. And so was Ariel, sort of, because she couldn't keep herself from laughing and Hunter knew why. It was because of that damn love potion comment from when he'd met Ariel that first day. "Ariel," he said lowly, his voice holding a warning tone that he knew would probably only make her laugh harder. Honestly, he couldn't even keep a straight face, so he didn't bother trying. She must not have told Darcy - she'd given him a scouts honor, after all.

Hunter rolled his eyes at Blake's comment about his sunglasses - which Blake couldn't see, because of the sunglasses! That was a bit ironic. He might have responded with some equally sarcastic comment, but Blake was handing him a present! "Great, thanks mate!" Hunter said brightly, taking the basket excitedly. He instantly dug into it to discover everything that was inside. And it was full of awesome things! "Blake, this stuff is awesome!" he grinned. He didn't mention out loud how much fun he and Blake would have with it throughout the year, but he was sure Blake figured as much. He didn't hug him because that would be weird, since Blake wasn't a girl.

Apparently, Lucy had arrived, but Hunter hadn't noticed until Vanessa called out to her across the common room. "Lucy!" Hunter exclaimed happily, beaming at the older girl. He quickly crossed the room to where she stood with her brother and Jen. "Hi Ryland!" he said brightly. "Hi Jen!" He didn't even say Jen's name scornfully because thus far she hadn't caused any trouble. Then, to Lucy, he said, "I didn't know you were coming! I'm sure it seems like a dumb party to you, because everyone's so much younger than you. But I'm glad you came!" Then to Ryland, "Aylee's here, too! She's right over there!" Because Ryland was friends with Aylee, so it was only nice of Hunter to tell him where she was.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Jen glanced towards the door when she heard another new arrival come in. He was that slightly younger boy. Related to Wade and Lucy somehow. She was pretty sure he was Lucy's brother but she didn't know his name because she didn't care. It would make sense for him t be Lucy's brother, since he seemed to be coming towards her. Lucy's friend. Nice. "Jen," she said with a small nod. He didn't seem too bad from her first impression bit it wasn't like she wanted to be best buddies with him and share secrets and talk about unicorns or anything.

When Hunter came over and said hi, Jen ignored him and glanced around the room, looking for anyone else. No. Maybe she should have gotten him a present. Too late now. Unless she presented him with a pack of tissues, or whatever else she had in the pocket of her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:55 am

Jen didn't even have time to reply because Vanessa had already called out to Lucy. Turning to the younger girl, Lucy smiled at her. "Hey!" She hadn't had time to fully get to know the girl, with their age difference being so far apart and their classes never together, but she had figured it wouldn't hurt to be nice to her. After all, Lucy was always open to making new friends no matter their age.

Wait, did Jen just smiled like that at Lucy? It was such a big, happy smile. Unusual for a reserved girl like Jen. Then there was the tone in her voice; it was so...cheerful. Of course, Lucy wasn't going to complain about it! She liked this side of Jen just as much! Instead, Lucy flashed her a smile that was just as big. Soon enough, Hunter had joined them. As she heard her name called by the little boy, Lucy's smile became even bigger.  "Hunter! Happy birthday!!" she hugged him. Had he gotten taller since last year? "Don't get any taller though, I'll soon be a dwarf compared to you." Lucy joked and messed up his floppy hair. She was still taller than him, though, which was good! 

He seemed to be talking too fast, turning from her to Ryland to Jen then back to her then, once again, to Ryland. "Yeah, Ryland. Go over to Aylee. I'm sure she missed you just as much!" Lucy smiled. Clearly, she was trying to give a hint to her brother even though she knew he was trying to stay away from her. How childish was that? "Oh, I got you something!" she handed the bag to Hunter. "And, besides, if I didn't show up, who would make your party less boring?" Lucy joked. They all knew Lucy sucked at parties. In fact, she wasn't very fond of them in the first place, but Hunter was a special kid.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:58 am

Hunter didn't even try to wriggle out of the hug that Lucy gave him, even though it didn't exactly make him look manly or anything. He was in too good of a mood to care. "Thanks!" he said with a grin when Lucy wished him a happy birthday. He laughed about Lucy's comment concerning his height - she was right, though. He was nearing her height rather quickly. Another year or so and he would probably surpass her. "Hey!" he exclaimed, ducking his head as she ruffled his hair. "Not my hair Lucy!" He didn't really care, but he couldn't help running a hand quickly through his hair to get it back the way it was supposed to be.

Oh, she'd gotten him a present! "You really didn't have to do that," Hunter said sincerely. He hadn't expected so many people to get him presents, but most of them had. Well, except Jen. But when it came to Jen, no present was a good present. Not wasting any time, Hunter quickly delved into the bag. "Great, sweets!" he exclaimed brightly. But his face quickly turned to confusion as he caught sight of the rest of the bags content. "Sweets and... ears?" he questioned, pulling a package containing ears out of the bag.

For a moment, Hunter just stared at the package in confusion. Why would Lucy get him ears? Was it normal for wizards to package ears and give them as presents? Before he could say something stupid, he decided to actually read the package. Extendable Ears... Flipping it over to read the back, a grin spread across Hunter's face as he realized what the ears were actually used for. "Wow! Lucy, these are awesome! Thanks!" he beamed. "And you definitely make it less boring."

Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:09 pm

When Lyra left for a bit and returned with cake, Lyn smiled at her sister and accepted the cake. She took a few bites and exclaimed, "Woah, this butterbeer must be really good! It's amazing" Soon enough, Hunter was continuing his stay-away-from-Ryan speech and Lyra said something about how Lyn would never go out with Ryan and Lyn replied, "Excuse me, right here?" Her lips were full of cake, though, so she quickly wiped it with her mouth. She saw Ryan come over and holding his arms around Lauren (who Lyn guessed was his girlfriend) and being all boyfriend-y. Hunter told Ryan to stay away and Ryan replied with a rude comment of Lyn and Lyra not being his type. Lyn was trying hard not to glare, but she didn't want to make enemies so she finished off her piece of cake. Honestly, it was a bit hurtful. She ignored it.

By the time she had finished eating, Lyn had no idea what was going on. Others were arriving, people were greeting Hunter and giving him presents, she had no idea where Lyra was off to, and she had nobody to talk to. She didn't know if she should say hi to one of Hunter's friends or not, what if they actually disliked her and she'd only be bugging them out more? What if she went and made some new friends, then? Yes, to make more people dislike you. At times like these, Lyn was usually to the point of crying. And she really was. She was blinking a lot, and decided to sit down in an armchair on the side of the common room that didn't have that much students. That way, she wouldn't be bugging out anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Ariel smiled at her sister, eating happily from her cake. She was very happy that she got to be in the same house as Darcy, but she didn't say this out loud, thinking that people might think she was weak and needing of her sister. And she really didn't want to be seen as weak, because she wasn't weak. She shook the thoughts away and grinned at the people around the room, not having any idea who most of them really were. She looked on as Hunter walked over to a much older girl. Hunter was so cool to know so much older people than himself. She was very happy to have him as a friend!

She then looked on as Lyn, Hunter's sister walked away from the crowd, seemingly a bit uncomfortable. Ariel tilted her head to the side and put the rest of the cake (a rather big mouthful) into her mouth and chewed it down, then smiled up at Darcy, leaving the comfort of her embrace and walked over to the girl.

Lyn had sat down and Ariel smiled kindly at her. "Mind if I sit?" She asked softly, but didn't wait for an answer. She sat down next to her. "So Hogwarts is great, right?" She said happily. "What classes do you take?" She then asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3