Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone

Go down 
+10
Hunter VanDerberg
Lyn VanDerberg
Lyra VanDerberg
Ariel Wilde
Blake Ralston
Jennifer Moss
Vanessa Di Angelo
Lauren Madley
Rosey
Aoife O'Donnell
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone Empty
PostSubject: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Everyone

(Hunter's second year)

Time: October 24, 2027

Hopefully, Hunter hadn't realised Aoife had been planning frantically all week. This was going to be the best party Hogwarts had ever seen! Even better than the Christmas party! She'd had a lot of help, though. First, she had to pick the right moment to get permission from Professor Skylar. When the woman was drunk. Totally hammered. Then she'd needed other Gryffindors. Then the house elves to supply her with lots of food.

It was a Friday night, the perfect time for a party! It was happening in the Common Room because that was the best place, but she was sneaking in certain people from other houses, and they were allowed to bring dates. Aylee, Lyn and that girl Lucy were at the top of her list. Aoife had also asked Monsieur Leblanc to come, but she wasn't sure who was actually planning on turning up.

It looked pretty nice. There was even a cake! It was in Gryffindor colours and it said, "Hunter, even though you're a git sometimes, happy birthday!" in pretty icing. The house elves were her new best friends, especially Rosey. They'd managed to do loads and loads of really cool foods, all wizardy. And Aoife had put out some muggle stuff too, like haribos and skittles.

She finished setting up a bit before the party was meant to start, so stood by the entrance to the Common Room. Someone had been keeping Hunter away while she go everything ready, but she was ready for everyone to turn up now. Rosey was there already, since she'd been helping Aoife. "Ready?" she beamed at the little creature.

Okay, so this is open. Aoife is trying to smuggle people from other houses, and they can all bring dates with them. But if it's very unlikely that your character would be invited, say that they are a guest's date's date's date! She also had Selena's permission, but if a professor wanted to crash the party, then great! She needs to be fired.
Back to top Go down
Rosey

Rosey

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:44 pm

The Kitchens usually got loads of visitors, especially hungry students or adventurous ones. It wasn't exactly illegal for students to enter The Kitchens, or the Headmaster would've made the place harder to find. Rosey liked talking to most of them. She sometimes let a few cook and sometimes helped. She sometimes cooked for the students, to fulfill their needs. Her favourite students to see so far were a boy called Kynan and a girl called Aoife.

When little Aoife came with a request for party food, Rosey managed to get most of the House Elves to help. They baked a huge butterbeer-flavoured cake (since the boy wasn't a third year yet, they needed to prepare him for the taste!) with food colouring and words that fit Aoife's wishes. They prepared lots of Moon Stone Cookies and Peppermint Toads and Licorice Wands and Jelly Slugs and Luna Pudding and Chocolate Snitches and Cauldron Cakes and Acid Drops and even Caramel Soda! After the House Elves helped Aoife carry the food to the Gryffindor Common Room, Rosey stayed behind to help the girl set up. She liked the work.

As soon as they were done, Aoife had gone to stand by the Common Room Entrance, so Rosey skipped over and looked up at the girl. "Yes, Miss!" the tiny creature said happily and enthusiastically. "Hunter will likes this party very much, Miss!" Then she looked down sadly, her ears drooped for a moment then she looked back up. "I must be goings now, Miss, there is works to do in the kitchens!" she said brightly.

Here's a bunch of wizard foods that you can mention.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:08 pm

The foods which the House Elves had managed to bring them were really and truly totally amazing. As soon as Hunter arrived, Aoife planned on going straight to where the food was and staying there all night. The cake looked especially good, being butterbeer flavoured, but she was also looking forward to those delicious Chocolate Snitches. She'd snatched one earlier and it was SO GOOD!

"Thanks so much, Rosey! You and all the other elves did brilliantly!" she beamed. "The food will be the best part of the party!" And that was saying something, because all of the party was going to be really, really amazing. Supermegafoxyawesomehot, even.

Her face fell when Rosey said something about going back to the kitchens to do more work. "But you have to stay!" Aoife protested. "You helped so much! You deserve to stay!" Maybe it was because there was a lot of work to do in the kitchens? "I'm sure they'll be okay without you just while the party goes on! It won't be a party without you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Ryan walked into the common room with Lauren beside him. He found the Common room totally decorated for a party. “Do I really have to stay for this?” The only reason Ryan agreed to come was to spend time with Lauren. “We could go hang out just the 2 of us.” He begged her silently with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:25 pm

"Of course we do.", she whispered. She fixed her hair, and her dress, and tried to act like she was meant to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 pm

"Lauren... I dont even like this guy. He's a total GIT!" He watched as she fixed her hair and dress. Why was she going to so much trouble for this guy? "Whatever." He rolled his eyes and went and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Vanessa had heard some of the older students earlier talking about a party in the Gryffindor Common room for Hunter. So naturally, she had to crash it. She and Persephone made their way up to the Lions den and stepped inside. She saw that there werent too many people there yet. Just Aofie, Lauren and Ryan. WHen she saw Ryan sitting alone she grabbed Persephone's hand and dragged her over to the couch. "Hey Ryan. Why so sad?" She made a pouty face and batted her eyelashes at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Ryan looked up and saw the evil princess with a pretty smile, "Hey Vanessa. I'm fine. I just... dont wanna be here. I dont even like this guy. But Laurens making me." Ryan noticed an unfamiliar girl next to Vanessa, "Who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:04 am

Persephone followed Vanessa into the Lions den without saying anything. When Vanessa sauntered over to Ryan she again followed. She wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying until he asked who she was, " Persephone Mason." She stated quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:05 am

"Ryan Sanchez." Ryan smiled at Persephone politely before turning back to Vanessa. "How did you guys even know about this?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:57 am

Jen had heard about the party in the Gryffindor Common Room. So of corse she was going, half because there would undoubtedly be a bit of drama somehow and half because she had finished the very small amount of homework she had and had nothing better to do. She hadn't bothered to get Hunter a gift but it was fine because he wouldn't expect anything better than an empty box from her and it was her birthday in a few weeks, but nobody was going to buy her anything. Perfect reasoning. "Hi Aoife!" she smirked as she came in.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 am

Vanessa looked up at the sound of a new voice and saw another Slytherin had arrived. She knew this one was an older student, but couldnt remember her name for the life of her. She was totally gorgeous. She met the other Slytherins eyes and gave her the I'm the queen around here so deal with it look and smile. She then turned back to Ryan and said in a fake preppy voice, "I heard some older kids talking about it earlier today. So naturally, we had to crash." She flipped her hair and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 am

When she walked further in to the room, some stupid little kid gave her a weird look. Well, they couldn't have that, could they? These first years seemed to think they ruled the school. Jennifer walked towards her with a cold glare. "Is there something you'd like to say to me?" Her tone was soft but filled with menace.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:55 am

Vanessa looked up and was face to face with the older Slytherin girl, "Of course not. Why would there be?" She gave her a fake smile and twirled her hair around her finger. She wasn't scared of this girl. She stood up and said in the same mocking tone the girl had just used on her, "Is there something you'd like to say to me?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 am

She really needed to grow-up. She wasn't at a school for little kids anymore. And there were people who stood above her, who she needed to learn to respect. "You aren't the queen here, little girl," Jen said mockingly. "Watch out for your superiors, people like me. Because we won't stand for it." She was proud of herself for not losing it and letting her anger come through there. With a mocking smile, she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:05 am

Vanessa rolled her eyes and decided to deal with her later. She turned back to her friends and scoffed, "Who was that? She thinks she's queen of the world or something."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Now, something in Lauren's mind told her not to bug the seventh years, especially that one. But, she might of approved of the way she told off Vanessa, thinking she's the queen and everything. She looked over at Ryan, who was surrounded by the she-devil herself and her friend. "Please, please don't ruin this party. I already have the perfect gift for Hunter.", she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:20 am

Vanessa looked over at Lauren to find the girl staring at them. She faked a smile and waved at her. "Hey Lauren! Why dont you come over and join us? Instead of leaving Ryan here all by himself where anyone could just grab him up?" Vanessa laughed and winked at her before resting a hand on Ryans shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:26 am

"Why, thank you for the invite." Lauren walked over to see Vanessa, and one of her friends, sitting around Ryan. "So, how are you two?" She didn't want to make enemies, but sometimes it happened.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 am

"I'm fantastic. This is a great party, so far." She smiled and noticed something in Ryans hair. "Sanchez, you got a little something." She ruffled his hair and got the offending speck out.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:40 am

"Who's your friend?" Lauren politely smiled at the girl, and Ryan. She watched as Vanessa ruffled Ryan's hair to get some speck that probably never existed in the first place. Lauren wasn't jealous anyway, they were probably just friends.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:01 am

Blake made his way down to the common room from his dormitory. As the loud music and sound of people that had floated into his room had enticed him downstairs. He had being getting ready, which in fairness didn't take long. After changing out of his school clothes and running a hand through his messy hair he was fit to go. Blake would rather remain in his dormitory, knowing that a lot of people he didn't know (or didn't like) would be attending. At least Hunter's sisters would definitely show up. They seemed pretty cool and then there was the people from their year. Well except for Aoife who was orchestrating the whole thing. He didn't know how she managed to keep a surprise party a secret from Hunter seeing as how loud she was in general. Where was Hunter? Blake hadn't seen him since dinner, he did hope he was going to show up to his own surprise party.

Well there was nothing better to be doing on a Friday night he reminded himself as he made his way down the stairs. Maybe Ariel would be here? He hoped, trying to encourage himself with positive talk. She was a Gryffindor and got on well with Hunter. What Blake didn't expect to see when he reached the threshold of the common room was Ryan. Yes, he was in Gryffindor, but Blake was pretty sure Hunter didn't like him. He supposed it was too much to ask of Aoife to keep him away. And on top of it he appeared to have a fan club of girls surrounding him. Blake refrained from rolling his eyes and scanned the room quickly. He regretted leaving the comforts of his dormitory immediately. The only other people in sight was Aoife, who looked busy and he didn't want to disturb her. She was possibly liable to freaking out when she was stressed. And Jen. Blake had heard plenty about her and knew to stay well clear. Not that he needed to be told. He wasn't about to approach a seventh year Slytherin. So Blake skulked over to the nearest wall and tried not to sulk to himself as he wondered how long he'd have to stay before it'd be deemed acceptable to leave. He was only doing this for his friend Hunter, which he knew was probably obvious. He wasn't keen on big social gatherings, but he still had to give his birthday present to Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:17 am

Ariel was beaming to herself. She had gotten out of her uniform and into some normal, regular, eleven-year-old clothes and looked to the door of the dormitory. Her smile widened, if possible, and was really excited to give Hunter the present she had made. She hoped he wouldn't think it was really silly, but hey, she had done her best! And gotten a little help from Darcy.

Ariel walked from the safety of her dormitory, wondering how many people were there. When she heard the noise she raised her eyebrows ever so slightly. And when she reached the foot of the stair, her smile fell a bit. Not because there were so many there, but because she knew none of the people by the couch seemingly swooning over some guy.

She got a bit happier when she saw Aoife, though. At least there was someone to talk to. But Aoife seemed to be having a conversation with a House Elf, and Ariel didn't want to disturb; it looked as though it might have something to do with the party stuff. So she looked on and sighed relieved when she saw Blake standing by a wall all by his lonesome. She grinned and sneaked her way over to him, going by the wall, hoping he wouldn't see her.

"Hey Blake!" she then exclaimed into his ear, hoping he'd jump.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:23 am

"This is Persephone my best friend." She smiled at Lauren then looked over to the staircase. Blake was here! Vanessa smiled when she saw Blake and ran over to him. Just as she was about to say hello, another Gryffindor girl came up and screamed in their ear. "Woah! Someone needs a volume switch." She rubbed her ear and blinked a few times, "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Hunter's birthday party was going to be so fun! Aoife had told her all about it the night before and she was super excited! It was difficult not to babble about it to everyone. The best thing, obviously, was that Lyn could come! Somehow, people from other houses were allowed to come too! It was odd, but she wasn't about to object, if it meant her twin sister could come!

Rather than leave Lyn to navigate her way through the corridors and along the weird stairs alone, Lyra had organised meeting her outside the Great Hall. When she got there, her sister was ready and waiting for her, so they headed straight off, worried they'd be late and miss Hunter arriving.

It didn't take long to get there since they were rushing and not really saying too much to each other. Lyra murmured the password and went in, beckoning for her twin to follow. There were a lot of people there, but most of them, it seemed, Hunter didn't actually like, or else didn't really know. But as long as they weren't ruining the party, that was fine.

She smirked upon seeing Ryan over in one corner, surrounded by girls. Seriously, how old did they think they were? Not eleven, that was for sure. "Let's go over to Blake and Ariel," she smiled at Lyn, nodding towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next